Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Notices

Old August 27th, 2015, 12:33 PM

aquamaniac27 rolls all skulls baby! aquamaniac27 rolls all skulls baby! aquamaniac27 rolls all skulls baby! aquamaniac27 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Pay it forward - Free miniatures REDUX

As of yesterday, I am officially the proud owner of a @Soundwarp SG-1 custom! Just waiting for @lefton4ya to offer and be accepted.
Old August 27th, 2015, 07:01 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Sorry so late. Don't have much good heroscape to offer. Here is mine in the point system. Choose 3 points worth
1 point: 1 squad arrow gruts
1 point: 1 squad grut orcs
1 point: 1 squad roman archers
1 point: 1 squad Xualtiaca Fire Ants (no bases)
3 points: Unopened sealed BANG! game.
2 points: Opened Love Letter game.

Printout of one of my PDF compilations on glossy cardstock:
  • 3 points: C3V/SoV up to Wave 6
  • 3 points: C3G Master Sets 1-2, Waves 1-8, Public Exclusives 1-7a, Super Secret 1-12)
  • 2 points: CUC and CUA

Last edited by lefton4ya; August 28th, 2015 at 10:17 AM. Reason: Put printouts in List
Old August 27th, 2015, 07:48 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

@lefton4ya , what C3V/SOV figures do you have? and what is BANG game?

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old August 28th, 2015, 01:33 AM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

BANG is a very cool card game. If we didn't already have it, I'd snag that.
Old August 28th, 2015, 10:12 AM

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

@TREX The only C3V figures I am offering is Xualtiaca Fire Ants (no bases). Maybe it was confusing, because the C3V listed in my post is a subsection of the PDF Printout I can do, basically you get all the cards for the units in similar quality to the original cards. You can always proxy at home games (or online play), and borrow them for tournaments - which is what I do these days.

I'll fix the post above to be a sub-list.
Old August 28th, 2015, 10:13 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Ahh, I see. Thanks for getting back to me.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old August 28th, 2015, 10:47 AM

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

For the glossy card printouts...C3V/SoV list their releases with Wave 14, 15, etc., not Wave 1-6 as you have them. So is this the list of what is included with a C3V/SoV card printout set?

SOV 2011 INDUCTEES
THORMUN'S REPRIEVE C3V Wave 14 (Wave 1)
AGE OF CHAOS C3V Wave 15 (Wave 2)
SOV 2012 INDUCTEES
HEROES OF BRAUNGLAYDE C3V Large Expansion Pack 4 (Wave ??)
SOV 2013 INDUCTEES
VYDAR'S BETRAYAL C3V Wave 16 (Wave 3)
AQUILLA'S ANSWER C3V Wave 17 (Wave 4)
WARLORD'S WRATH (Wave ??)
LODIN'S DISCORD C3V Wave 18 (Wave 5)
SOV 2014 INDUCTEES
SOV 2015 INDUCTEES
Crevcor's Commission C3V Wave 19 (Wave 6)
Old August 28th, 2015, 11:43 AM

@Porkins yes. You are getting one of the following:
Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
Both the below Includes Advanced and Basic sides and glyphs. As with my C3G cards, they are attempted to be ordered in wave by type (Unique, Common, UnCommon), but SoV cards are spread throughout to fill up space where there is some.
FYI, view all my Heroscape files online on Google Docs.

Last edited by lefton4ya; August 28th, 2015 at 12:01 PM.
Old August 28th, 2015, 12:18 PM

Alright, I'm tempted by the C3V cards because I haven't kept up on all of them, but I'll take:

1 squad Arrow Gruts (I have a Star Wars beast or two to play them with)
1 Love Letter game

EDIT: PM'ing my address to lefton4ya and I'll have my offer up later today or tomorrow sometime.
Old September 3rd, 2015, 10:52 AM

Choose 20 figures from the photos below. I may have cards for Brunak/Charos/SBN, but not sure. Some of the superheroes also come with printed and cut C3G cards. If I have one or more cards for the figures you choose, I'll send them. Whatever is leftover after somebody claims their 20 figures will be for sale at 5 figures for $1 + shipping.

Old September 3rd, 2015, 11:23 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Do you have an Ultron there. If so count me in...I'll look through them close and make selections and see what I have to offer.

Brainiac as well...nice.

Very Generous

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old September 3rd, 2015, 11:27 AM

No Ultron there.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion