Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Arena of the Planeswalkers: MtG > AotP Blender
AotP Blender A place to discuss AotP customs and ways to integrate Heroscape with AotP.

Notices

Old August 17th, 2018, 02:34 AM

gotenks is surprisingly tart
Talking Draft: Heroscapers of Might and Magic!

Work in progress, but after reading the ideas on this forum and thinking about how I'd like to blend both Heroscape and AotP together with some inspiration from, MtG and Heroes of Might and Magic 4 (the most creative IMO of the series).

• Use rounds and turn order counters for all units, planeswalker creatures, hero’s and squads.

• Each player must have at least one planeswalker in their army

• All none planeswalker units are creatures with sub type of hero, squad, common or unique, if not unique then it is common.

• All spells that apply to squads to both AotP or heroscape but keeps to the spell scope of unique or common sub type.

• All spells that apply to heroes to both AotP or heroscape but keeps to the spell scope of unique or common sub type.

• All spells and effects that apply to figures means any AotP and heroscape units.

• Each player in control of a planeswalker will draw one spell card per alive planeswalker from their respective decks at the beginning of a new round instead of their activated turn. (this treats each planeswalker to have their own spell decks and spell hands of up to 7 cards and their own grave yards)

• Spells and effects that last till “end of turn” means that effects will end on the last order turn counter has been revealed at the end of that turn. This would give some of the AotP spells that grand bonus to defense until end of turn some actual use!

• Spells can only be played from a deck to which that planes walker is activated for. Up to 3 spells per turn. Players could strategically buildup of spells of up to 7 in the hand and unleash them all in one round.

• Summons allowed up to 2 creatures per turn. That means in one round, if all 3 order counters are on a planeswalker, then up to 6 creatures can be summoned.

• All heroscape figures are considered colourless

• Set limits for points on spell decks, AotP planeswalker and Creatures and heroscape figures Of hero’s and squads all separately.
All other rules for engagement, terrain, special attacks, glyphs, attack and defense, max spell hand sizes, graveyard and spell resolution remain the same.

Please feel free to share your thoughts, comments, ideas... still much to work on.
Old August 17th, 2018, 12:16 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Draft: Heroscapers of Might and Magic!

I made a ruleset with minimal tweaks that works quite easily using the two games. Quite a few people helped contibute to its current version and also use it. Ill find a link. After all my customization over the years ive sometimes found less is more. Here it is:
https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...ad.php?t=53350

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo

Last edited by TREX; August 18th, 2018 at 05:02 PM.
Old August 18th, 2018, 12:40 AM

gotenks is surprisingly tart
Unhappy Re: Draft: Heroscapers of Might and Magic!

You game rules sounds very interesting Trex, however when I click on the link you provided, i'm getting a site not found error
Old August 18th, 2018, 09:28 AM
Friendly Neighborhood Librarian

wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by gotenks View Post
You game rules sounds very interesting Trex, however when I click on the link you provided, i'm getting a site not found error
Actually they are quite similar to yours. Trex keeps the games a tad more separate but in praise it works.

wriggz's custom Figures, Terrain and Glyphs
Old August 18th, 2018, 09:46 AM

shaolin knows what's in an order marker shaolin knows what's in an order marker shaolin knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
I think he’s trying to link to this

https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...4&postcount=82

Playing like this works really well, it’s what brought me to this site in the first place. Up to you though, I took TREX’s rules card and added some of my own ideas to make my own house rules. But the basic idea of putting an order marker on a planeswalker to kick off an AOTP turn works great in practice
Old August 18th, 2018, 05:02 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
It didn't work on my phone but its fixed now if youd like to check it out. Have fun.

Old August 18th, 2018, 05:04 PM
"like" happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaolin View Post
Quote:
I think he’s trying to link to this

https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...4&postcount=82

Playing like this works really well, it’s what brought me to this site in the first place. Up to you though, I took TREX’s rules card and added some of my own ideas to make my own house rules. But the basic idea of putting an order marker on a planeswalker to kick off an AOTP turn works great in practice
I linked the correct updated one in my previous post. Glad you enjoy it though.

Old August 18th, 2018, 06:05 PM

shaolin knows what's in an order marker shaolin knows what's in an order marker shaolin knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
I linked the correct updated one in my previous post. Glad you enjoy it though.
Ah, I couldn’t find that one, thanks. And I do! Nice work

Go Back   Heroscapers > Arena of the Planeswalkers: MtG > AotP Blender