Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Notices

Old August 24th, 2012, 02:41 AM

Longy418 rolls all skulls baby! Longy418 rolls all skulls baby! Longy418 rolls all skulls baby! Longy418 rolls all skulls baby! Longy418 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Seattle Game Days

Been real busy lately. We will stagger from the Seattle event. Hopefully a bunch of us Southerner's make it to the Northern event- carpooling like we did last year. We are working on the Portland/Vancouver NHSD tournament, which will more than likely be after the Seattle tournament.
Old August 27th, 2012, 12:25 AM

ROADRAGE is surprisingly tart

I've been far to busy as of late, but rest assured we're doing something south for NHSD.

@Kai - What saturday are you planning for NHSD or has that not been decided yet?

Tourney record 99-20 headsup(23 tourneys)10-4 team (3 tourneys)0-1-2 ffa
25 master sets,4+ of every terrain exp.,every hero and 3+ of every common. Playing since 2007.
Old August 27th, 2012, 12:27 AM

obfuscatedhippo has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROADRAGE View Post
I've been far to busy as of late, but rest assured we're doing something south for NHSD.

@Kai - What saturday are you planning for NHSD or has that not been decided yet?
Saturday, October 20th 2012 will be NHSD in Seattle.
Old August 27th, 2012, 12:36 AM

ROADRAGE is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by obfuscatedhippo View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ROADRAGE View Post

Saturday, October 20th 2012 will be NHSD in Seattle.
Awesome! I'm going to try to make it up there again for that and we're see about having ours a different saturday.

Tourney record 99-20 headsup(23 tourneys)10-4 team (3 tourneys)0-1-2 ffa
25 master sets,4+ of every terrain exp.,every hero and 3+ of every common. Playing since 2007.
Old August 27th, 2012, 01:04 AM
has been BANNED

Spencerr is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Well, It is really a big gaming event being organized by you.....thanks for such a great community

I am going to be certainly in the game.
keep posting more and more information regarding this event..definitely it is going to be more exciting event..
Old September 24th, 2012, 03:06 PM

FYI ... created a new thread for Seattle NHSD 2012 information.

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=44764

Tentatively scheduling for November 3rd (Saturday).

Details to come.

Last edited by obfuscatedhippo; October 13th, 2012 at 12:31 PM.
Old October 13th, 2012, 12:30 PM

Added details about Seattle's NHSD 2012 Event here:

November 3rd
back in Lake Forest Park at Third Place Commons.
Old October 26th, 2012, 10:53 AM

A little more than a week away from Seattle's National Heroscape Day 2012 in Lake Forest Park.

Nomad is putting a ton of effort in to custom maps and scenarios, and we'd love to have a solid turn out this year.

I was down in Portland for their event last week and they have 20+ players. It was a fantastic event and it showed me that 'Scape is still alive .. so please come out and support the game.

Please RSVP on the NHSD thread:
Old October 26th, 2012, 07:18 PM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I would love to come but my cousin's wedding is that weekend so I'm booked I'm afraid... hope its as fun as Vancouvers was!

Customs here
Master Set IV/Assault in the Mournlands.
William099 is Lord of Blades...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old April 9th, 2013, 10:38 PM

Hey Gang,
Sorry for the broad distribution.

Reaching out to see if there is interest in a Heroscape event in the Seattle area in the next month or so. I know that I personally haven't hosted a large event this year (as work has been super-busy) but I just returned from a fantastic event in the Portland area - and it was a blast.

I know a few pockets of Heroscape are still happening - and I think it would be great to get folks together again. The Heroscapers have continued to keep the game going with customs (c3v) and Nomad & I are even working on our own customs .. so we're trying to keep the Battle of All-Time going.

Anyway, please reply if you would be interested in a Heroscape event in Seattle, or even just casual games on the weekends. If you have other 'Scapers that you know, please pass this message along.

Peace,
*Kai
Old April 14th, 2013, 11:41 PM

Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness

My son, Huskies16, and I are going to host a friendly day of Heroscape this Saturday, April 20. All are invited.

When? Saturday, April 20, 1 PM til 8 PM. Dinner and snacks provided - drop in for a game or two if you can't stay the whole day.

Where? Our place in Mill Creek/South Everett - I-5 Exit 186. PM me for directions.

What do I need to bring? Nothing. We have all figures (including all C3V/SoV released figures), that you'll need. Just bring a willingness to have some fun.

Thanks,
Nomad
Old April 16th, 2013, 04:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
My son, Huskies16, and I are going to host a friendly day of Heroscape this Saturday, April 20. All are invited.

When? Saturday, April 20, 1 PM til 8 PM. Dinner and snacks provided - drop in for a game or two if you can't stay the whole day.

Where? Our place in Mill Creek/South Everett - I-5 Exit 186. PM me for directions.

What do I need to bring? Nothing. We have all figures (including all C3V/SoV released figures), that you'll need. Just bring a willingness to have some fun.

Thanks,
Nomad

Hey Nomad, I will be there. I'll send out an email invite to see if other folks are available.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events