Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games
Other Board Games Board games that are not Heroscape.

Old August 14th, 2015, 06:49 AM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth
Re: What Board Game Are You Currently Playing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Mmirg View Post
Reason #2654769 that I wish I lived closer to Jim (or he to me).
There are cheap flights from Florida to here. I came to your place last time. It's your turn!
I think you guys should compromise and meet in the middle. Northwest Indiana for example would be a good idea. I should have Flick 'em Up by tomorrow.
That's just too close to Notre Dame for most people's comfort.
Meh.. it's 1 1/4 hour from me. Purdue is the same but south of me and where my niece and nephew go to college, so we're a Purdue family.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old August 14th, 2015, 09:48 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

And now its time to Ninja myself. On bgg they announced the following:

Tricorne American Revolution will be out in May 2016 by Compass Games. It will be a Commands & Colors game containing miniatures similar to BC/M44.
Old August 14th, 2015, 10:00 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Mmirg View Post
Reason #2654769 that I wish I lived closer to Jim (or he to me).
There are cheap flights from Florida to here. I came to your place last time. It's your turn!
I think you guys should compromise and meet in the middle. Northwest Indiana for example would be a good idea. I should have Flick 'em Up by tomorrow.
That's just too close to Notre Dame for most people's comfort.
Meh.. it's 1 1/4 hour from me. Purdue is the same but south of me and where my niece and nephew go to college, so we're a Purdue family.
Oh good. I liked you and for a second there I thought I'd have to reevaluate my decision. J/k

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old August 14th, 2015, 01:00 PM

Johngee has disabled reputation

Quote:
So does that mean all ya'all taste like CHICKEN ? ~~~lol~~~

Member: Mid-Atlantic Region 'Scapers

"Strategy without tactics is the most circuitous route to victory, but great tactics without a strategy is just the cacophony before defeat." ~Sun Tzu 500 BCE

Last edited by Johngee; August 14th, 2015 at 01:01 PM. Reason: corrected typo
Old August 14th, 2015, 01:39 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johngee View Post
Quote:
Yes, and we're organic too.

Old August 14th, 2015, 01:55 PM

Johngee has disabled reputation

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
If I had to eat any part of you, it would be the BRAIIIIINNNNSSSSS!

Member: Mid-Atlantic Region 'Scapers

"Strategy without tactics is the most circuitous route to victory, but great tactics without a strategy is just the cacophony before defeat." ~Sun Tzu 500 BCE
Old August 14th, 2015, 01:57 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Great.

Now I'm hungry.

Thanks, guys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old August 14th, 2015, 02:51 PM
Prickly Cactus

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
If I had to eat any part of you, it would be the BRAIIIIINNNNSSSSS!
Well that might only be a light snack

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
Great.

Now I'm hungry.

Thanks, guys.
For chicken or BRAIIIIIINNNNNNNSSSSSS!?

Old August 14th, 2015, 02:51 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Chicken brains, obviously.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old August 14th, 2015, 08:56 PM
Prickly Cactus

I helped out a buddy for half a day and while I did it as a favor, he made me take some money for my time. Anyway, another buddy let me know that Flick 'em Up was at Amazon Prime for $61 but there were only a few left. He was going to order one for himself, so I asked if he would order one for me as well, and I'd use the money my other buddy gave me. The game can be eventually gotten cheaper from Miniature Market or Coolstuff, though you'd still have to pay shipping unless going over $100 in the order. But they are sold out and who knows when the next shipment will be available, and I didn't want to wait and then find out they sold out again before I could snag one. Also, this game is made of super high quality components. Most of it's wood and while the detachable brown feet of the buildings are wood, the buildings themselves are made of super thick/sturdy cardboard. The tokens and hats are also made of the super thick cardboard. The box it comes in has awesome art, as well as being made of nice wood and finger joint corners, and some wood dividers inside, as well as a lid that slides out. Very nice!

Anyway, there was talk that after the first few printings, they might end up having to make it with lesser components in order to get the price point down, as the MSRP is $69.99. So that's why I snagged one now, just in case.

Just got it punched and set up for a look see.

Last edited by Hahma; August 14th, 2015 at 11:49 PM.
Old August 14th, 2015, 09:24 PM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

"I think you just dealt yourself an ace from the bottom of the deck!"
"You callin' me a cheat, Hickock?"
"That's about it."

When we were kids, my cousin and I used these lines as the preliminary banter for drawing our pretend guns and...

Enjoy!
Old August 14th, 2015, 11:03 PM
Prickly Cactus

My kids haven't seen westerns, so there only reference would be if there was a western themed SpongeBob or iCarly.

We played a few rounds before their bedtime and will continue tomorrow. I kept trying to add some western theme with some cowboy talk and whistling, but they just called me "weirdo".

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games