Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Notices

Old November 7th, 2019, 07:29 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: 12 Questions to Help Shape Our Future

Should’ve kept a better log!

OK, gonna lumber back out of here ....

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old June 11th, 2021, 09:38 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

I feel like this would be fun to do-over, especially with the design speed we've been doing lately!
Old June 11th, 2021, 10:11 AM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

OK, without looking at my previous responses, taking a shot at a new one!
  1. Top 5 favorite C3G designs?

Gees that one's hard! Right now ... heavily biased by my Super League army

Raven
    Gundam
    Doctor Fate (JL)
    Black Canary (JL)
    Batman (Outsiders)
  2. What 2 characters would you like to see represented that have yet to be made/released?

Vandal Savage
    Granny Goodness
    (Honorable Mention: April O'Neil)
  3. What 2 characters that have been made would you like to see a new version of?

I feel like we've done a really good job here. I have some I have specific plans for (Donna Troys, Occult Bruce, Alfred (II), etc.), but nothing I'm super pining for beyond that.
  4. What C3G design do you think needs a point bump?

We definitely have some in the A+ category (Godzilla, Wonder Woman (I), Blob, Raven, Hired Guns) but I think that's OK? They don't feel broken to me. Punisher was the last one who really felt like this for me.

Batroc, Vulture, and Wrecking Crew are all fairly juiced for their points, but I don't really feel like they're breaking anything either.
  5. What C3G design do you think needs a point decrease?

Baron von Strucker, maybe? Though I think it's about his design rather than his points. I could see Ventriloquist, but again I don't think that gets him drafted more. Nobody who's a bit lackluster is there due to points that I can think of.
  6. What C3G design do you think needs re-evaluated power wise(buff or nerf)?

I think we're good here.
  7. What is your favorite faction/synergy to use in C3G?

Justice League, Outsiders, Magical Defense, and Titans. Avengers, Flash Family, Green Lanterns, Rogues, and Superman Family are on my short list. Lawmen are up and coming.
  8. What faction/synergy not yet represented in C3G would you like to see made?

I'd love to see the Amazons/Wonder Woman Family more built up. Power Rangers and Kaiju also.
  9. What faction/synergy in C3G would you like to see receive expansion?

I think there's room for more Justice League expansion (mostly C lister types). I think there's more room for Batman Family expansion. Skrulls could use some more juice. I want to build up the Masters of the Universe as well.
  10. What glyph, spell, or Destructible Objects would you like to see?

I want to see a flying spell, an EMP Glyph, and more Batmobiles.
  11. As far as releases go, do you prefer bigger quarterly releases throughout the year, or smaller monthly releases?

I like big monthly releases.
  12. Is there anything else you'd like to see or would like to mention that has not been covered above?

I have ambitions for more terrain stuff and the AI rules and then more campaigns mostly. I look forward to trying some Event Cards eventually.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old June 11th, 2021, 11:12 AM

FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby!

Geez, tough one.
    Green Arrow II
    Jean Grey
    Wolverine
    Black Bat
    Hired Guns
  2. What 2 characters would you like to see represented that have yet to be made/released?
    Akuma (Street Fighter)
    Monica Rambeau
    HM to Sin, Red Skull’s daughter.
  3. What 2 characters that have been made would you like to see a new version of?
    Killer Croc (Creature class)
    Phoenix Five Cyclops, Colossus, Emma Frost, Magik, Namor
    Blob is a monster for his price, same with Hired Guns. Struggling to think of more that jump out to me. Maybe Kraven? That messes up Sinister Six though.
    Cant think of much. Maybe Johnny Cage?
    Not sure.
    Mutants. Fantastic Four. Soldiers.
    Wakandans! I’m working on that though. Besides them, Nova Corps and U-Foes.
    Doctor Doom as a faction could get some love. Would love to see more Ninjas too.
    More spells in general, nothing specific. I think they’re a really fun addition to the game.
  11. As far as releases go, do you prefer bigger quarterly releases throughout the year, or smaller monthly releases?
    Love the monthly releases.
  12. Is there anything else you'd like to see or would like to mention that has not been covered above?
    Would love more maps from whoever is into those. C3G has been great recently. Lots of activity and support. I think this passion project is in a good spot right now.
Old June 11th, 2021, 11:20 AM

Wakandans, Doctor Doom, and Ninja all sound nice. HYDRA is another one I've loved seeing ideas for and would love to see boosted more. And Iron Man family stuff?

Ooh, and good call on maps! Let's bring back the map group and get more stuff for homefields for Super League play!

Old June 11th, 2021, 11:54 AM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

This would change by the day. Current faves are:

Captain America (I)
    Flash (Barry) (I)
    Captain Cold (II)
    Goku (Super Saiyan)
    Clayface (II)
    Tough picks. I’ll say Majin Buu & Sonya Blade. But my wishlist is never ending.
    Black Panther,
    Blob, Ravage, Batroc. None are crazy, just undercosted for what they offer.
    Lex Luthor (Battlesuit) is pretty bad.
    None really. I’d change Raven to 4 life and give Black Manta 5 life if I could redo them, but I don’t think either actually needs reevaluated.
    Rogues, Flash Family, Injustice League, Justice League, Avengers, Fighters, Crime Syndicate, Soldiers, Fan4. So many. Favorite overall has to be Rogues.
    I look forward to eventually seeing the Avatar & My Hero Academia factions take off. But that’d require a bunch of mods.
    Assassins could use a hand. Neither Ra’s really works well for me.
    More Batmobiles would be cool. I think the Jungle Trees are the last DO to complete as well.
    Monthly!
    I love seeing the factional expansion people are big into now. I’m currently most excited for the DBZ stuff Jekyll and I have been designing.
Old June 11th, 2021, 12:47 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

OK, I'm ready now.

Equipment glyphs
    Throwing Destructible objects
    Spells
    Vehicles
    Event heroes

Krang
    Utroms

None

I don't know

I don't know

I don't know

I like the TMNT because they're my favorite superhero characters. I haven't found a faction I dislike.

Underwater scenarios

More scenarios, please!

Lots.

Monthly.

Probably. Not sure what though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old June 11th, 2021, 02:56 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Spider-Man (Avengers)
Captain America (Steve) (I)
Doctor Octopus (Sinister Six)
Silver Surfer
White Lantern (Kyle)

Franklin and Valerie Richards

Miles Morales
Heat Wave

Probably Stan Lee. He has huge impacts on games for his low price.

Booster Gold, I've always liked the card he just never lives up to his cost for me.

6. What C3G design do you think needs re-evaluated power wise?
I think most designs are in a good spot right now. You're always going to have strong and weak cards.

Spider-Verse by a good bit right now

Fantastic 4 and Avengers are also up there

Power Rangers
Fables

Future Foundation

Ultimate Nullifier, no more spells and Fantasticar

Releases are a lot of work so I prefer small quarterly ones

Oh I am sure there is lots
Old June 11th, 2021, 09:01 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

Of the recent ones I've played:

Hulk (II)
    Thor (II)
    Doctor Fate (JL)
    Flash (JL)
    Vision (Avengers)

A few of my own LDs in there, just because I haven't been able to get my hands on as many others' stuff as I'd like.
    Shao Kahn
    Vandal Savage
    Black Panther
    Doctor Doom, something that sees him hit the table some more.
    Blob
    Batroc
    Hired Guns
    Spells, I think paying such a price for one off uses really kills them for me.
    Only ones that come to mind as of recent are:
    Hela (significant buff)
    Trigon (slight nerf)
    Balder (slight nerf)
    Justice League

Honorable mentions to:
    Injustice League
    Avengers
    Fighters
    Mutants
    Slashers
    Fantastic Four
    X-Men students led by the likes of Wolverine?
    Wakandans?

Hard to choose, there's too many to pin point for me, but the most notable ones have really been tackled head on the past year or so.
    Fantastic Four variations would be neat.
    Elemental Manipulation spells (Placing lava, water, ice, snow, trees, rocks etc.) are ones I've considered for years.
    As-is seems to be good with our pace.
    Faction building has been amazing lately. Just keep doing that, really.

More Event Cards would be cool.
Old June 11th, 2021, 09:36 PM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

This is impossible, so I think I'll just go with the ones I've played the most/had the most fun with.
    Amanda Waller
    Raven
    Hawkeye (Kate Bishop)
    Black Adam
    Negative Man/Spirit

Snake Eyes
    RoboCop

Black Panther - 200 points of armor and stealth isn't enough, we need a BP who is a leader. I wanna see a T'Challa worth 250 points who could give Batman lessons in planning ahead. Ronin has a writeup that looks cool.
    Darkseid - Darkseid should be terrifying. I'd like to see an Anti-Life Equation Darkseid that could rival Thanos and his Gauntlet. johnny139 has a writeup.

Blob - If he were bumped up to 180, Mystique's Brotherhood would be 700 and a flat 1,000 with Rogue.

Gambit - I'd drop to 200 (I could even see him at 190), but being level with Nightwing feels right. Plus 200 is such a nice point slot for any army and Gambit seems the type who could roll with any crowd. Also him and Rogue would be a 500 point power couple.

Blob - If he isn't bumped, make him Large. It feels ridiculous having Angel fly him out there to clog up an army, I know theme sometimes has to take a backseat, but there's no way my favorite hollow-boned friend could lift that.

Mutants, Criminals, Titans, Insane, Lanterns

The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen, Brotherhood of Evil

New Mutants, BPRD/Hellboy enemies, Minutemen/Watchmen, Operatives (Alpha Flight and Wildstorm)

Jungle Tree/Bush DOs - hopefully soon by popular demand!
    Decimation Spell - I'm thinking about it as my next LD
    John Carpenter's "The Thing" Event card (as soon as I saw draftable event for the Rogues hit the playtests however many months ago I thought that'd be a cool way to do it) - just start with a Common Hero and give it secret Thing powers. I think Nobody had an idea on a similar poll thread to this one awhile ago. Maybe Arkham would be interested too.
    EMP glyph - IAmBatman beat me to it, I was also literally thinking about one the other day, remove OMs from androids within _ spaces type thing. Make Cyborgs roll to see. VDOs poop out.

Monthly issues - The big waves are really fun and I like how they sort of keep the Hasbro wave legacy going. I love the small waves, end of the month stuff is super exciting. There's so much coming out lately you could almost do a single figure weekly thing (New 52 style). If I had to choose I'd definitely pick smaller, more frequent releases.

Always excited to see what comes next! Ready for Joes and the returns on some of my playtests.
Old June 12th, 2021, 10:28 AM

I can't believe I left Hulk (II) out of my top five! Too much stuff to love.

Splash, one thing on your wishlist will happen within a week here. I won't say which.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy