Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Old June 1st, 2009, 04:11 PM
Dr Feelgood

jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Anyone oinking yet?

Then no biggie, just like most people who got it.

Now through May 28th, the Louisville region is in desperate need of platelets - call the Red Cross if you are interested in donating!
Old June 1st, 2009, 05:25 PM

Dread Pirate Fooflesnort knows what's in an order marker Dread Pirate Fooflesnort knows what's in an order marker

I just posted this on my Facebook, and here are the comments that came out of it.

Ian - Me
Brendan - My friend, smart.
Daniel & Dillon - From my old school, stupid.

Brendan - Swine Flu? Oh my god, that's the thing that wiped out like the entire state of Arizona, right?! Some guy I know told me about that, and he also said that this disease has been modified by the terrorists to kill all Americans since they've got some sort of advanced technology which gives them more idea of how to work bio-terrorism than we do!

Ian - Yup, that's the one.

Dillon - wait what?

Daniel - terrorists can do that? O.O

Ian - Yup. You didn't hear about what happened to Arizona?

Brendan - Of course not, the government's trying to cover it all up! It's a conspiracy man, like Watergate! That's why they changed the name of the virus: they wanted people to forget all about it.

Daniel - HOLY S**T!! now im freaked out....

Ian - You really need to watch the news more...

Dillon - what happened in arizona

Ian - The flu mutated and went airborne, killing about a third of the state. Did you seriously not here about that?

Daniel - HOLY S**T!!!! GODDAMNIT!!!!!

Brendan - Ian's right. You really should watch more news. If you don't believe us, you could look it up

Daniel - cant seem to find it O.O what should i be looking up by the way?

Brendan - The Daily Show.

Dillon - are you guys joking

Ian - Yup.

GENERATION 26:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Old June 1st, 2009, 05:56 PM
Needs Reassurance

braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby! braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby! braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby! braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby! braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby! braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby!

Lol, thats hilarious!

Need miniatures painted?

People to trade with: sixthflagbearer

Callipygian girls make the world go 'round.
Old June 8th, 2009, 02:40 PM
has been BANNED

Blacktor costs too much!

And i think the swine flu just hit tulsa like a month ago (Thats my city!)
Old July 31st, 2009, 02:41 PM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!

Oink oink oink!

I got a nice big serving of H1N1 (swine flu) exposure yesterday at work. Now I get to take Tamiflu for 10 days and hope nothing develops. Yippee.

117-87-0 (4/13/09-2/22/15)
32-16-0 (10/17/09-7/21/12)
Old July 31st, 2009, 04:54 PM
Dr Feelgood

jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Ouch, I'm sorry. Should be ok however unless you are really young or pregnant. Best wishes to you - just hoping it isn't as bad this winter as they are fearing.

Now through May 28th, the Louisville region is in desperate need of platelets - call the Red Cross if you are interested in donating!
Old August 2nd, 2009, 01:41 PM
Assuming the Missionary Position

Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby!

My gaming buddy's wife is a nurse and she's currently taking care of a patient with Swine Flu. Whenever she enters his room, she has to change scrubs, put on thick gloves, a new mask, they tape her goggles to her face, and all this stuff. She cannot have contact with anyone or anything until her clothes have been decontaminated or incinerated.

Drumline3469 is Doc Brown...
aboard <<<Oblivion>>> ...
Old August 2nd, 2009, 01:50 PM
Needs Reassurance

braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby! braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby! braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby! braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby! braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby! braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby!

That must be a REAL pain. Better than getting swine flu I guess...Still, you definitey cant be that persons nurse...Its his title...

Need miniatures painted?

Old August 10th, 2009, 01:41 PM
Needs Reassurance

Hey =, worry for the double post, but I heard that the swine flu vaccine has a compound in it that makes your body attack itself, so try not to get vaccinated.

Need miniatures painted?

Old August 10th, 2009, 02:09 PM
Dr Feelgood

Quote:
Originally Posted by braveheart101 View Post
Hey =, worry for the double post, but I heard that the swine flu vaccine has a compound in it that makes your body attack itself, so try not to get vaccinated.
Please disregard the quote above as it has exactly zero basis in fact.

It is true that it is being released without the standard full testing before release, but since it is directly based on previous flu vaccinations (IE, it is being made, and prepared exactly like the seasonal vaccine) there is very, very, little risk of any new side effects being introduced and the statement that it makes your body attack itself is 100% false fearmongering.

Old August 10th, 2009, 07:16 PM
Needs Reassurance

Look, here are some links.

http://blogs.mercola.com/sites/vital...t-Exposed.aspx

http://anthraxvaccine.blogspot.com/2...swine-flu.html

http://www.nvic.org/NVIC-Vaccine-New...-by-Barba.aspx

http://www.nvic.org/NVIC-Vaccine-New...-Children.aspx

Look, I really don't want to be injected with that ( Insert foul word of choice here).

Need miniatures painted?

Last edited by braveheart101; August 10th, 2009 at 07:28 PM.
Old August 10th, 2009, 07:32 PM
Dr Feelgood

Ok, the Anthrax link, mentions not a single thing about it attacking your immune system, and in fact, does not state it causing anything, but that the potential of harm is there.

As for the other, says that vaccinations can cause autism (completely groundless as every medical study has shown). Also, again you have no proof that the
Quote:
swine flu vaccine has a compound in it that makes your body attack itself
Note that Europe has been using this in vaccines for over 10 years, with no evidence of anybody's bodies attacking themselves.

Now, this does not mean you need the vaccine or are stupid for not taking it, just that the original information as presented was wholly false as there is no evidence of what was claimed.

For some good reading...

http://www.infectiousdiseasenews.com/article/42081.aspx

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General