Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Old April 30th, 2009, 04:37 PM
"Blame it on me" (was #3...)

Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Anyone oinking yet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Minivann View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetcurse View Post
And you play with Taelord and Dund.
Now that was uncalled for!

I calls them as I sees them.

Sweetcurse is Sujoah...

in the
Perth Keep...
Old April 30th, 2009, 05:07 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Yeah, and I still don't hear an explanation for this secretive Juarez trip...
He's going down to Juarez to meet up with me while I am there on a business trip to some major manufacturers who are customers of my company. Then we are going to 'scape it up in Mexico!

~Cav - Who really does travel to Juarez for business.
Old April 30th, 2009, 08:09 PM
Sheeple of the Codex of Ultimate Wisdom and Morality

SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death!

Quote:
Yeah, and I still don't hear an explanation for this secretive Juarez trip...
#1. You don't want my job.

#2. Secretive? I TOLD you I was going... I have to go meet my salesman in Mexico and introduce him to some manufacturer's reps he needs to hire.

#3. The reason I know things about world events is that I read a LOT. It's a requirement of the job - if Mexico shuts down, people aren't assembling electronics. If they're not assembling electronics, then I know why my business will be down, and I need to compensate for that with other industries. Also, if there is a pandemic and more than just Mexico shuts down, I need a response plan since metals prices will be lower due to lower demand, so I need to make sure my refinery has downtime scheduled weekly and we need to have larger runs to utilize the smelter at as close to 100%, hence I need to make sure that when I accept truckloads of metals that I try to combine as many trips as possible to cut costs. If the borders get closed, I need to make sure that I have a plan to get materials into the country from Mexico (or Canada, for that matter) and need to see if there's any new regulations or any customs forms that I need to fill out to be sure that truckloads of commodity metals don't sit in a yard and devalue while the crisis ensues.

So, you see, you don't want my job, and I need to know EVERYTHING because it affects my business directly.

#4. If I was a terrorist, you'd already be dead!

#5. Arabs don't wear turbans. Arabs wear hats. Sikhs wear turbans, and are predominantly in India, Pakistan, and Sri Lanka. Sikhs wear turbans because they are forbidden to ever cut their hair, and they wrap their long hair up in the turban so they don't step on it.

#6. Ona's dice tower is amazing. I personally know the guy who made it, and so do you. If you wish to crack on Ona, have at it, but leave Imax alone, because his butt crack has more talent in making dice towers than your entire body.

Neener Neener Neeeener, Sweetcurse is a wiener!

I was famous, once...
http://www.heroscapers.com/community/blog.php?b=1715
Visit my site:
http://www.superflycircus.com
"I'm not cute...I'll mess you up!" ~Jake The Dog
Old April 30th, 2009, 08:14 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperflyTNT View Post

#6. Ona's dice tower is amazing. I personally know the guy who made it, and so do you. If you wish to crack on Ona, have at it, but leave Imax alone, because his butt crack has more talent in making dice towers than your entire body.
SuperflyTNT is actually having a dicetower made that looks like Imax's butt crack to commemorate this post.
Old April 30th, 2009, 08:42 PM
Sheeple of the Codex of Ultimate Wisdom and Morality

SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death!

Yes, and it's a woven product.

I was famous, once...
http://www.heroscapers.com/community/blog.php?b=1715
Visit my site:
http://www.superflycircus.com
"I'm not cute...I'll mess you up!" ~Jake The Dog
Old April 30th, 2009, 08:51 PM
I got "Oh Come on" 'ed

ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby!

Is this anymore deadly than regular influenza?

Circumcision? HIS body, HIS decision. A person should have the right to their own body. "Sometimes you're right but you're always an asshole." - Anonymous neg rep
Old April 30th, 2009, 09:14 PM
Raconteur Extraordinaire

Firemaster rolls all skulls baby! Firemaster rolls all skulls baby! Firemaster rolls all skulls baby! Firemaster rolls all skulls baby! Firemaster rolls all skulls baby! Firemaster rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ParaGoomba Slayer View Post
Is this anymore deadly than regular influenza?
Actually, that's a kind of a funny thing, from everything I've read, there is the indication that it my actually be less lethal than regular flu (proportionately speaking, anyways).
Old April 30th, 2009, 09:54 PM

Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Somehow you bringing up Imax's butt crack just deflated all desire from me to respond. But I'll say, it sounds like a bunch of hot air. I say you are planning our doom and I stick to it. Too many excuses and "reasons" why you must go to Mexico's butt crack. NOt only that, but now you have like three other accomplices...hmmm.

NOw, I may have no talent in tower making or grossly inappropiate game reviews (the best on the net), but at least I'm not a Mystery Men quote party-pooper like you. Also, I'll have you know no one can surpass me at trimming my nails. I am the absolute master there. So there, how's that for talent huh?

Lastly, I'm didn't get nitpicky about all the different ethnias and their types of hats in Mexico, charro, vaquero, purepecha or whatever. If they are short, brown and wear some sort of big hat, they are Mexican, even if they are Guatemalan or NIcaraguan, their all Mexican. So, who cares if they are turbans or what or from Turkey or Afghanistan, all arabs, all turbans. If they wear anything resembling a bathrobe and have slanted eyes, they are all Chinese ok?!? Sheesh! What's with all the ethnic respect with you? ALL. THE. SAME.

Pffffft.

PS Dorky does not equal Lame.

Dorky Imax tower=geekool
TNT's Posts=nerdlame

Sweetcurse is Sujoah...

in the
Perth Keep...
Old April 30th, 2009, 09:56 PM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by San Jose Mercury
In fact, the current outbreak of the H1N1 virus, which emerged in San Diego and southern Mexico late last month, may not even do as much damage as the run-of-the-mill flu outbreaks that occur each winter without much fanfare.

"Let's not lose track of the fact that the normal seasonal influenza is a huge public health problem that kills tens of thousands of people in the U.S. alone and hundreds of thousands around the world," said Dr. Christopher Olsen, a molecular virologist who studies swine flu at the University of Wisconsin School of Veterinary Medicine in Madison.

This article was buried on page 13 of the newspaper today, but the headline was about schools being closed over the Swine Flu.

No wonder the ED at the hospital I work at is swamped with people who think that they are dying from it.

117-87-0 (4/13/09-2/22/15)
32-16-0 (10/17/09-7/21/12)
Old April 30th, 2009, 10:02 PM
I got "Oh Come on" 'ed

ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Also, I'll have you know no one can surpass me at trimming my nails. I am the absolute master there. So there, how's that for talent huh?
Oh, don't give me that BS. I'm the king at that.

*Has a mouthful of nail clippings*

Circumcision? HIS body, HIS decision. A person should have the right to their own body. "Sometimes you're right but you're always an asshole." - Anonymous neg rep
Old April 30th, 2009, 10:03 PM
No Soup or Happy Endings For You!

CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

It looks like Obama is requesting 1.5 billion from Congress to combat swine flu.

Tens of thousands of people die from the regular flu every year. We've had one death in the United States thus far, so we need to shell out 1.5 billion? Just brilliant.

I'm not normally a conspiracy theorist, but this whole thing smacks of misdirection to me. I wonder what it is I'm not supposed to see while I'm worried about swine flu?

Old April 30th, 2009, 10:05 PM

Sweetcurse is Sujoah...

in the
Perth Keep...

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General