Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Notices

Old June 21st, 2008, 04:34 PM

Twitsan is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Inconjuction -IN - July 4-6th

For more info about the con including directions and ticket price go to their website at www.inconjunction.org

I will be running three scheduled events, one on each day of the con. For each event all you need to bring is yourself. In between the events I will have tables reserved for free play just for Heroscape. For the free play tables you will have to build your own battlefield.

On Friday I will have 6 tables with pre-built battlefields. These will be 2-2 or 4-4 short battles. This event is for beginners or people who want to kill some time.

On Saturday I will be running a huge 6 sided fight on one large map. Each side will have multiple armies working together. This was a huge draw last year and everybody had lots of fun. The terrain not needed to make this map will be made available for free play.

On Sunday I will be a grab the objective game. There will be a glyph in the center of the table and the team that gets it off wins. This event needs to be kept to at most 3-3 so this one will have a signup sheet. The terrain not needed to make this map will be made available for free play.

For the free play time I can provide lots of terrain and I have at least one of every figure released up to this point.

For the Saturday and Sunday games I hope to have some prize support.

For more information post a comment here and I will get back to you ASAP. Otherwise hope to see you there.
Old June 26th, 2008, 04:45 AM

Twitsan is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: Inconjuction -IN - July 4-6th

I just got conformation from www.HouseMousegames.com that they can sponser an event this year.

P.S.
Thanks again Sandra

May the dragon ride upon the wheel of time

RIP... James Oliver Rigney, Jr. aka Robert Jordan.
Old June 26th, 2008, 09:11 AM
Huge Fanboy

Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Inconjuction -IN - July 4-6th

I appreciate the effort but I'm gonna have to pass. It's just a bad weekend for me based on the holiday and the fact that I am seeing Petty @ Deer Creek. I went to their site and it looks more like a SciFi themed event vs a gaming event. That fact alone doesn't want to make me shell out $45 just to play Scape when I can do that for free.

Looking fwd for an after action report.

GAME OVER Moon Pie!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events