Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Notices

Old August 10th, 2022, 11:40 AM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth
Re: Louisville, KY Monthly Tournament: August 20th, 2022

I'll be there now, bringing Mayberry, and a list or two. Mike Gott will be there as well! He's only played a game or two a few years ago, local Xwing player.
Old August 10th, 2022, 11:40 AM

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade View Post
@Viideosayg when you're back from rubbing elbows with the Heroscape 2.0 crew and can update the OP, we have another +1.
That +1 is Mike right?
Old August 10th, 2022, 05:27 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by infectedsloth View Post
I won't be able to make this one. I was really hoping to make it out for my first month in town, but it's the same day as my sister's wedding.

See y'all next month!
#infectedslothsMisplacedPriorities

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
Quote:
@Viideosayg when you're back from rubbing elbows with the Heroscape 2.0 crew and can update the OP, we have another +1.
That +1 is Mike right?
Ye.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old August 12th, 2022, 06:52 PM
Will Paint For naGrub...

orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I’ve been reorganizing my ‘scape and I’ve found a few discrepancies. I’ve got two squads of Anubian Wolves with a distinctive way of setting them apart from the rest of my collection, and I can’t help but think that they aren’t mine, and I must have borrowed them at some point and failed to return them. This was the only area I attended tournaments regularly back in the day, so I figure there’s a pretty good chance that I borrowed them from one of y’all. If you think they are yours, please shoot me a message with the way they are likely set apart, and I’ll be happy to return them!

I also found a single black Gencon 2010 die, I figure it’s pretty likely the same situation, so let me know if you are missing one!
Old August 12th, 2022, 09:52 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Some of my stuff has gone missing over the years, but neither of those I don't think.

Put me down for another +1.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old August 20th, 2022, 12:00 AM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2019 & The Doom of Man

infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by infectedsloth View Post
I won't be able to make this one. I was really hoping to make it out for my first month in town, but it's the same day as my sister's wedding.

See y'all next month!
#infectedslothsMisplacedPriorities
😂

I’m bummed I can’t make since it’s the first after AoA, but obviously I plan to be there every week I can.
Old August 20th, 2022, 12:15 AM
Titleless

Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth

I used to live in Louisville. Glad to see the ‘Scape community thriving there! Good luck with the tournament! Wish I could join you guys.
Old August 20th, 2022, 03:10 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grishnakh View Post
I used to live in Louisville. Glad to see the ‘Scape community thriving there! Good luck with the tournament! Wish I could join you guys.
It says you're in NY now...Heck, the New England tourney is only about a 2hr drive from you!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old August 20th, 2022, 05:41 PM
Titleless

Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grishnakh View Post
It says you're in NY now...Heck, the New England tourney is only about a 2hr drive from you!
3 - 3.5 hour drive actually. In horrible traffic that can add time on top of that. It’s not easy getting off of Long Island!
Old August 20th, 2022, 07:38 PM
What A Daseline

Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness

My second time playing this kind of tourney format and was able to go 4-0.

I also want to declare this will be the last tournament I ever win in Louisville because @infectedsloth is going to start playing with us and ruin all my fun — I’m no longer allowed to have nice things.

Old August 26th, 2022, 02:13 PM

Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness

We have any days in mind for September? Later in the month is better for me
Old August 27th, 2022, 02:25 AM

Sept 24th is the only day that works for me as well.

Also we gotta figure out the Oct event for NSHD!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events