Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old November 24th, 2018, 11:09 PM

Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Heroscaper 101 customs. [Updated]

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscaper 101 View Post
Name =
General =
Planet =
Species =
Uniquity =
Type =
Class = Paladin
Personality = Merciful
Size = Medium
Height = 5

Master Stats
Life = 5
Move = 5
Range = 1
Attack = 4
Defense = 4

Basic Stats
Move =
Range =
Attack =
Defense =

Points =
(Single Spaced)

H101, are you going back in to edit this?
I did some editing on the post, here it is.
Name = Lathander Lightbringer
General = Aquilla
Planet = Eberron
Species = Human
Uniquity = Unique
Type = Hero
Class = Paladin
Personality = Merciful
Size = Medium
Height = 5

Master Stats
Life = 5
Move = 5
Range = 1
Attack = 4
Defense = 4

Basic Stats
Move = 5
Range = 1
Attack = 5
Defense = 5

Points = 125
(Single Spaced)

Divine Light
After moving and before attacking, you may choose a wounded friendly Hero figure within 2 clear sight spaces Lathander Lightbringer and roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 8 or higher, remove 1 wound marker from the chosen figure's Army Card. Any undead figure takes damage from this power, friendly or not.

Hammer Throw
After moving and before attacking with Lathander Lightbringer, you may choose any opponent's figure within 5 clear sight spaces that is engaged with any other figure you control. Roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 16 or higher, the chosen figure receives 1 wound. Undead take 2 wounds from this power.

Divine Mission
After revealing an order marker on Lathander Lightbringer's Army Card, after taking Lathander Lightbringer's turn, you may reveal an "X" order marker that is on Lathander Lightbringer's Army Card and take another turn with Lathander Lightbringer. During this additional turn, Lathander Lightbringer adds 2 to his normal attack against Undead figures.

Number of Figures = 1
  • Targeting Point = Head
  • Grey Area = Shield & Weapon

- N/A

Synergy Benefits Received

UNDEAD UNITS : DIVINE LIGHT:
As undead figures, the following units are subject to Lathander Lightbringer's Divine Light:

Cyprien Esenwein
Death Knights of Valkrill
Iskra Esenwein
Marcu Esenwein
The Phantom Knights
Rechets of Bogdan
Shades of Bleakewoode
Sonya Esenwein
Sudema
Zombies of Morindan

C3V and SoV Custom Synergies
Spoiler Alert!

The figure used for this unit is Cleric of Lathander from Auggies Wizards of the Coast D&D Set. The name and model number is Cleric of Lathander Archfiends #001.
Old November 25th, 2018, 12:40 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

He's very similar to Sonlen right now.
Old November 25th, 2018, 05:29 PM

Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death!

I am out of practice, but I will give a shot here.

Your abilities are very fitting for the theme you are going with here and the sculpt definitely bears that out. Good choices on those.

@MrNobody is right in that he resembles Sonlen a good bit. I am assuming you designed him with that in mind and tweaked the abilities to be more thematic for this unit.

The wording for Divine Light is a little ambiguous when it mentions Undead figures. What damage do they receive? Is this meant to be used as a special attack against Undead figures? Considering he has Hammer Throw maybe consider dropping the penalty to undead. As is, right now, with Divine Mission he could effectively attack 6 times per turn.
- Attack 1: Use Divine Light to wound opponent's Undead
- Attack 2: Use Hammer Throw
- Attack 3: Normal attack
- Use Divine Mission
- Attack 4: Use Divine Light to wound opponent's Undead
- Attack 5: Use Hammer Throw
- Attack 6: Augmented (possibly) normal attack

That can be a very potent figure, especially with an normal attack of 4 to start with. He could realistically take out an entire squad (and then some) of Undead in one turn considering Divine Light and Hammer Throw would be insta-kills against squaddies plus a 6-die normal attack on the 6th attack.

For Divine Mission, in order to condense space and have more concise wording try:
Divine Mission
After revealing an order marker on this card and taking a turn with Lathander Lightbringer, you may reveal the "X" order marker on this card. If you do you may take another turn with Lathander Lightbringer. Add 2 to Lathander Lightbringer attack when attacking Undead figures when taking a turn with Divine Mission.

As I said, I am out of practice so take this all with a grain of salt.
Old November 25th, 2018, 09:13 PM

Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: H101 customs: Lathander Lightbringer 11/25/18

Name = Lathander Lightbringer
General = Aquilla
Planet = Eberron
Species = Human
Uniquity = Unique
Type = Hero
Class = Paladin
Personality = Merciful
Size = Medium
Height = 5

Master Stats
Life = 5
Move = 5
Range = 1
Attack = 4
Defense = 2

Basic Stats
Move = 5
Range = 1
Attack = 5
Defense = 5

Points = 165
(Single Spaced)

Divine Mission
After revealing an order marker on Lathander Lightbringer's Army Card, after taking Lathander Lightbringer's turn, you may reveal an "X" order marker that is on Lathander Lightbringer's Army Card and take another turn with Lathander Lightbringer. During this additional turn, Lathander Lightbringer adds 2 to his normal attack against Undead figures.

Divine Shield
When Lathander Lightbringer, or any Human you control adjacent to Lathander Lightbringer, rolls defense dice, add one automatic shield to whatever is rolled for each revealed order marker on Lathander Lightbringer's Army Card.

Holy Light
After moving and before attacking, you may choose a wounded friendly Hero figure within 2 clear sight spaces Lathander Lightbringer and roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 19 or higher, remove 6 wound markers from the chosen figure's Army Card. Any undead figure takes 12 wounds of damage from this power, friendly or not.

Number of Figures = 1
  • Targeting Point = Head
  • Grey Area = Shield & Weapon

Divine Shield
Q: Can Doomlock reveal the X Order Marker to add to Master of the Dead?
A: No; unless a special power requires it, the X Order Marker is not revealed during a round.

UNDEAD UNITS :
HOLY LIGHT : As undead figures, the following units are subject to Lathander Lightbringer's Holy Light:

Cyprien Esenwein
Death Knights of Valkrill
Iskra Esenwein
Marcu Esenwein
The Phantom Knights
Rechets of Bogdan
Shades of Bleakewoode
Sonya Esenwein
Sudema
Zombies of Morindan

C3V and SoV Custom Synergies
Spoiler Alert!

The figure used for this unit is Cleric of Lathander from Auggies Wizards of the Coast D&D Set. The name and model number is Cleric of Lathander Archfiends #001.

Last edited by Heroscaper 101; January 7th, 2019 at 11:52 PM.
Old November 26th, 2018, 01:21 AM

Re: H101 customs: Abominable Snowman 11/25/18

"This army card is for Trex, you the best Trex."

Name = Abominable Snowman
General = Jandar
Planet = Valhalla
Species = Dzu-Teh
Uniquity = Unique
Type = Hero
Class = Legend
Personality = Wild
Size = Huge
Height = 9

Master Stats
Life = 6
Move = 6
Range = 1
Attack = 5
Defense = 4

Basic Stats
Move = 6
Range = 1
Attack = 3
Defense = 5

Points = 180
(Single Spaced)

Throw 14
After moving and before attacking, choose one small or medium non-flying figure adjacent to Abominable Snowman. Roll the 20-sided die. if you roll a 14 or higher, you may throw the figure by placing it on any empty space within 4 spaces of Abominable Snowman. The figure must land within clear sight of Abominable Snowman. After the figure is placed, roll the 20-sided die for throwing damage. If you roll an 11 or higher, the thrown figure receives 2 wounds. If the figure is thrown onto a level higher than the height of Abominable Snowman or onto water, do not roll for throwing damage. The thrown figure does not take any leaving engagement attacks.

Snow Strength
Add 1 to Abominable Snowman's attack and defense while on a snow space.

Number of Figures = 1
  • Targeting Point = Head
  • Grey Area = None
    No, throwing damage includes falling damage. You do not have to roll for falling damage separately.

- THROW 14 : Affects of Terrain
    Do Slippery Ice or Heavy Snow tiles limit the distance you can throw a figure?
    No. Just count each space as one space.

- THROW 14 : Throwing Above “the Height of Abominable Snowman”
    What does “the height of Abominable Snowman” mean?
    The "height of Abominable Snowman" is the level Abominable Snowman is on, plus his height of 10. For example, if Abominable Snowman were standing on the first level, he would need to toss someone up above level 11 (or on the top of level 11) in order to negate any throwing damage.

- THROW 14 : “Non-Flying” Figures
    Abominable Snowman can only throw “non-flying” figures. If the wind glyph is in play and activated, or if Morsbane has negated the figure’s special powers, and figure cannot fly, are they considered “non-flying” figures and can Abominable Snowman throw them?
    Yes on both counts. Flying figures are considered non-flying once the wind glyph is activated. When Morsbane negates a figure’s flying ability, they are also considered “non-flying.”

- N/A
Synergy Benefits Offered

- N/A

"Inspired by Trex, this one is for you"

Last edited by Heroscaper 101; January 7th, 2019 at 11:52 PM.
Old November 26th, 2018, 01:27 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Stat wise this one looks very familiar. What mini are you using for this card? I had sculpted a Giant Dzu Te figure back in the day to match my Giant Quasatch figure I had made my Bigfoot Card to go with. I ended up giving it away though.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old November 26th, 2018, 01:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Stat wise this one looks very familiar. What mini are you using for this card? I had sculpted a Giant Dzu-Teh figure back in the day to match my Giant Quasatch figure I had made my Bigfoot Card to go with. I ended up giving it away though.
I am not sure yet, might need some help with this guy
Old November 26th, 2018, 01:37 AM

Re: H101 customs: Wendigo 11/25/18

Name = Wendigo
General = Vydar
Planet = Marr
Species = Primadon
Uniquity = Unique
Type = Hero
Class = Soldier
Personality = Bold
Size = Medium
Height = 5

Master Stats
Life = 3
Move = 5
Range = 1
Attack = 3
Defense = 3

Basic Stats
Move = 5
Range = 1
Attack = 4
Defense = 4

Points = 65
(Single Spaced)

Autocannon
Before attacking, you may add 4 to the Range number and subtract 2 from the Attack number of this Army Card for the duration of this turn. When using Autocannon, if Wendigo did not move this turn, he may attack one additional time.

Snow and Ice Enhanced Movement
Slippery Ice and Heavy Snow only count as 1 space when moving.

Snow Strength
Add 1 to Wendigo's attack and defense while on a snow space.

Number of Figures = 1
  • Targeting Point = Head
  • Grey Area = Weapon

- N/A

- N/A
Synergy Benefits Offered

- N/A
The figure used for this unit is an AT-43 figure from the Karmans set.
The name of the figure is Yetis Karman Unit Box.

Last edited by Heroscaper 101; January 7th, 2019 at 11:53 PM.
Old November 26th, 2018, 01:39 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Stat wise this one looks very familiar. What mini are you using for this card? I had sculpted a Giant Dzu-Teh figure back in the day to match my Giant Quasatch figure I had made my Bigfoot Card to go with. I ended up giving it away though.
I am not sure yet, might need some help with this guy
Here's some old pics of my Dzu Te hero I hand sculpted years ago. I dug up the old photos of him. It would be hard to find a figure of that size, and a smaller one would not be able to throw someone unless they had super strength or something.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old November 26th, 2018, 12:23 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Hey H101, this is a pretty cut-and-dried example of plagiarism. You took TREX's custom Bigfoot and changed only 4 things (the personality, the species, the name, and one of the powers). All the right box stats, the main ability, the size and height, the class, the point cost, those are all the same.

There's not an issue with this kind of thing as long as you give credit. Most custom makers would be flattered for you to use their designs as a basis for yours. But you can't just pretend that you came up with them. Just put something at the bottom like "Inspired by TREX's Bigfoot".

--------------------

I also thought I'd respond to this, from Lamaclown's new thread:

Quote:
I do hope my customs thread helped out.
This confused me. LC is writing a guide on how to be a good customs creator. You haven't really done much in terms of writing advice in this thread (which is totally okay, you probably need to get more experience first), so I'm not sure how you thought you had been a help to that article.

I think you definitely should try to take some of the things in Lamaclown's thread to heart, though. Keep playing as much as you can, and ask yourself "why?" as you make customs. That question might have saved this whole plagiarism thing from happening in the first place.
Old November 26th, 2018, 12:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
Quote:
Hey H101, this is a pretty cut-and-dried example of plagiarism. You took TREX's custom Bigfoot and changed only 4 things (the personality, the species, the name, and one of the powers). All the right box stats, the main ability, the size and height, the class, the point cost, those are all the same.

There's not an issue with this kind of thing as long as you give credit. Most custom makers would be flattered for you to use their designs as a basis for yours. But you can't just pretend that you came up with them. Just put something at the bottom like "Inspired by TREX's Bigfoot".

--------------------

I also thought I'd respond to this, from Lamaclown's new thread:

Quote:
I do hope my customs thread helped out.
This confused me. LC is writing a guide on how to be a good customs creator. You haven't really done much in terms of writing advice in this thread (which is totally okay, you probably need to get more experience first), so I'm not sure how you thought you had been a help to that article.

I think you definitely should try to take some of the things in Lamaclown's thread to heart, though. Keep playing as much as you can, and ask yourself "why?" as you make customs. That question might have saved this whole plagiarism thing from happening in the first place.
"Inspired by Trex, this one is for you"
Old November 26th, 2018, 12:46 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

And maybe a tag too, so he can see

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards