Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Old August 13th, 2022, 04:54 PM
Will Paint For naGrub...

orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: TREX'S Sales and Trades

Great buying experience with TREX from his brother’s online store. I bought a few squads of Protectors with the assumption that 3D printed proxies might have loss of detail, but figured it was worth it, rather than paying the absurd cost of the actual units. However, the detail retained is phenomenal, and I will definitely be purchasing more units in the future. This will honestly probably be the only way I buy OG Heroscape moving forward.

(Also, I don’t want to miss the fact that the base and sticker are included and look great)

I’m planning on painting these guys with a “classic” paint job to match other Heroscape units instead of the more detailed paint jobs I usually do. I’ll update this post with photos once I do!

EDIT:

Last edited by orgsbane; August 23rd, 2022 at 09:32 PM.
Old August 13th, 2022, 05:05 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: TREX'S Sales and Trades

Thanks for sharing. Yeah, there is a slight reduction in detail from the scans but he uses a high quality mix of resins same as I do. That and the machine settings can make a big difference in print quality for sure. I was over at his place the other day and helped him pull supports on hundreds of models, and they all looked fantastic. I'm glad he can help out fellow scapers with an affordable option.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old October 11th, 2022, 06:58 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: TREX'S Sales and Trades Update 10/11/22

Hey All. I updated some links in my OP. I have my Dice Towers and Dice Trays reduced and on my ebay page. I welcome you to also check those out and are welcome to buy them off of me on here. I'll be listing a ton of Original Heroscape and other things as well. Check out the OP Here. https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...63&postcount=1
Or check out my ebay page here: https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo All proceeds go to my hobby fund. AKA hospital bills.

Last edited by TREX; October 13th, 2022 at 01:42 AM.
Old October 18th, 2022, 04:05 PM
Will Paint For naGrub...

orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Just posting to say I had a great buy from TREX, I bought one of those dice trays off ebay, and lemme tell ya they look amazing in person. I'll be using this for any and all of my dice-related games from here on out!

Old October 19th, 2022, 12:14 AM
"like" happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by orgsbane View Post
Just posting to say I had a great buy from TREX, I bought one of those dice trays off ebay, and lemme tell ya they look amazing in person. I'll be using this for any and all of my dice-related games from here on out!

Thanks for the shout man. I'm glad you like it. I've really came a long way on my craft, and really love how they look. Unfortunately, I'm sick alot more lately, so it's not as likely I'll be making more any time soon. To everybody on the fence, there won't likely be more made, and the price won't go lower, because I'm taking a loss as it is. I do love seeing pics of people enjoying them, so feel free to share those pics. It definitely puts a smile on my face. Hope to see those other things I sent painted up soon Orgsbane. Just tag me when you post pics. I'm sure they'll look good.
Old October 19th, 2022, 08:39 AM
Will Paint For naGrub...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by orgsbane View Post

Thanks for the shout man. I'm glad you like it. I've really came a long way on my craft, and really love how they look. Unfortunately, I'm sick alot more lately, so it's not as likely I'll be making more any time soon. To everybody on the fence, there won't likely be more made, and the price won't go lower, because I'm taking a loss as it is. I do love seeing pics of people enjoying them, so feel free to share those pics. It definitely puts a smile on my face. Hope to see those other things I sent painted up soon Orgsbane. Just tag me when you post pics. I'm sure they'll look good.
Absolutely, will do! I’ve got a stack of projects in front of them, but I’m gonna take my time and do them right once I get started
Old November 22nd, 2022, 10:41 AM
"like" happy

Bump. Just a handful of my dicetrays left. These will most likely be the last ones available. I'm pretty sick with my chronic issues and won't likely make anymore. They are at a reduced price on my ebay. I will be shortly adding my remaining non 3d printed scape on here or ebay as well. All my figures have laminated cards.

Old November 28th, 2022, 07:34 AM
"like" happy

Re: TREX'S Sales and Trades Update 11/28/22

Hey all, wanted to let everyone know, I've reduced my prices a bit more on my remaining dice trays.
Pink dice trays are now 20.00 plus calculated shipping, 2 remaining
Red felt lined cobblestone dice trays are now 22.00 plus calculated shipping. 8 remaining.
If you wanted one of these, now is the time. I will not be making more of these.
Have a Merry Christmas, happy new year, and happy scaping,.
Thanks! My ebay link is below in my signature.

Old December 7th, 2022, 02:12 PM
"like" happy

Re: TREX'S Sales and Trades Update 12/07/22

Sold all my other dice trays and dicetowers except for my Oversized Utgar tower that comes with 8 custom oversized attack/defense dice and an official oversized d20. I massively reduced the price to get it out for someone to enjoy by Christmas. Pictures and details are in my ebay link in my signature. Thanks.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades