Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old January 17th, 2013, 12:03 AM

jwindjackal rolls all skulls baby! jwindjackal rolls all skulls baby! jwindjackal rolls all skulls baby! jwindjackal rolls all skulls baby!
3 Master Sets for Sale

Hey y'all I'm in need of some cash and I have some rarely played with heroscape Master Sets that I'm ready to part with.

1 Rise of the Valkyrie
1 Swarm of the Marro
1 Battle for the Underdark

All sets come with all of the pieces, characters, boxes, etc. The RotV and SotM have been used but are in great condition. The BftU has been opened (to inspect the contents) but itself has never really left the box. I'm interested in getting rid of these as soon as possible, and I would REALLY prefer to sell them all together.

If anyone's interested comment in the thread or pm me, my asking price for the set is $60 (you would cover the shipping charges however) I also only use paypal. If more than one person is interested in this item, I will probably do an auction style sale.
Old January 17th, 2013, 12:38 AM

jwindjackal rolls all skulls baby! jwindjackal rolls all skulls baby! jwindjackal rolls all skulls baby! jwindjackal rolls all skulls baby!
Re: 3 Master Sets for Sale

So I'm going to leave this thread up for a few days, (probably until Sunday night) and i will make a list of everyone who is interested, and after Sunday night I will pm all of those who claimed interest to see if anyone is still interested.
Old January 17th, 2013, 01:37 AM

SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Pm sent.
Old January 19th, 2013, 01:58 AM

wilabill1 is surprisingly tart

PM sent.

Buylist + good traders

Updated 3/19/2018
Old January 20th, 2013, 03:52 PM

Just so everybody is aware. I have moved bidding back to this thread from pm. Currently the price is at $85 dollars plus shipping (though there are two of you who sent me this price at relatively the exact same time) if you are interested just comment in the thread!
Old January 20th, 2013, 04:01 PM

kballenger is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

I am still interested and can do that price.
Old January 20th, 2013, 04:42 PM

Alrite so kballenger has the price set at $85 and if that falls through Gurei-Ornery also has the price set at $85 (however he was the second to pm.)
Old January 20th, 2013, 05:12 PM

We are now up to $90 plus shipping from Scapergal
Old January 20th, 2013, 06:33 PM

Can you please remind me how much you said shipping would cost? Also if I may make a suggestion: for the sake of transparency, since this is the thread for the auction, I think it would be best if those making a bid would place it here and not through PM.
Old January 20th, 2013, 07:13 PM
I reserve my inappropriate love for Heroscape.

Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Did you get an OK to do this? I guess if an admin doesn't post or PM you, it is fine. However, I had to get permission to do a raffle to give money to the Heroscapers, so it wouldn't hurt to ask.
Old January 20th, 2013, 07:14 PM

Agreed, and for shipping I will go ahead and cover everything over $20 so pretty much it's $20 unless you live really close and shipping is less. I live in Northen California.
Old January 20th, 2013, 07:22 PM

Cool. Then I will go in for $92.50

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales