Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old October 13th, 2008, 01:59 PM
Insanity of Cohesion

Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: I need the help of the community -pics-

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheddarLimbo View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryougabot View Post
CL,

Each of these images is less than 2MB. I will post them individually when I get a chance. I may even Photoshop them ro remove the "nonart" sections
If you say so... I'm looking at the properties of each file, and they're all over 4MB as far as I can tell. And I can't upload them - for whatever reason - so if you can go for it.

Also, I'm adding the rest of what I scanned to the first post for anyone else: Partial 5, Complete 6, Partial 7 & 8.
Photobucket must be resizing them. I saved from your post and the smallest was the monk 3_4 at 581K and the largest is Ke-Mo-Shi 6_4 at 709K. Very strange.

I do not want to sound like I am beigng critical my any means. I am extremely grateful for what you have done

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You

Thank you:bow down:

-Ryougabot

Find out who works with whom
Old October 13th, 2008, 02:12 PM
No Soup or Happy Endings For You!

CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
CL,

Each of these images is less than 2MB. I will post them individually when I get a chance. I may even Photoshop them ro remove the "nonart" sections
If you say so... I'm looking at the properties of each file, and they're all over 4MB as far as I can tell. And I can't upload them - for whatever reason - so if you can go for it.

Also, I'm adding the rest of what I scanned to the first post for anyone else: Partial 5, Complete 6, Partial 7 & 8.
Photobucket must be resizing them. I saved from your post and the smallest was the monk 3_4 at 581K and the largest is Ke-Mo-Shi 6_4 at 709K. Very strange.

I do not want to sound like I am being critical my any means. I am extremely grateful for what you have done

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You

Thank you:bow down:
Only 14 bowing smileys?!? Outrageous! I demand satisfaction for my efforts! Sixty four bowing smilieys, no less!

Huh, you're right about the file sizes... That's so weird! Well, anyway, if you can upload them, go for it. And like I said, I'm just glad I could help.

Old October 13th, 2008, 02:22 PM
Insanity of Cohesion

Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:

Only 14 bowing smileys?!? Outrageous! I demand satisfaction for my efforts! Sixty four bowing smilieys, no less!
:bowdow n::bowd own::bo wdown:: bowdown::bowdown ::bowdo wn::bow down::b owdown:

I realize this is spam, so admins please be gentle, it was an obvious joke, I had to take it

-Ryougabot

Old October 20th, 2008, 09:52 PM

CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Added 2 packs from Wave 1. Thanks nyys!

Old October 20th, 2008, 10:01 PM

Sokol knows what's in an order marker Sokol knows what's in an order marker

The art looks great guys. Way to go!

One Game to rule them all, One Game to find them,
One Game to bring them all and in their wallets bind them
In the Land of Valhalla where the Valkyrie lie.
Old October 20th, 2008, 10:48 PM
displays Schultzian haplessness

gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Great 'Bumping' picture CheddarLimbo!

Your curiosity will be the death of you....
Old November 25th, 2008, 02:24 PM
Insanity of Cohesion

It took longer than I expected, but I have the first of six towers finished. I will make the next one soon, probably Vydar

I want to say thank you to all involved, and I am attempting to scan the missing images,

They should be up soon (or far in the future depending on what life has in store for me

-Ryougabot

Old November 25th, 2008, 02:27 PM
Chilly Fangirl

ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Awesome! +rep I really like those towers.
Old November 25th, 2008, 02:30 PM
Insanity of Cohesion

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABOMINATION View Post
Awesome! +rep I really like those towers.
Thank you...

BTW, your rep put me from 548 to 550...I have reached a point where I can stop looking at it for a while

-Ryougabot

Old November 25th, 2008, 08:36 PM

Nice work Ryougabot! Do you have any closer pics from the side? What are the towers made out of?

Old November 26th, 2008, 10:17 AM
Insanity of Cohesion

Quote:
Nice work Ryougabot! Do you have any closer pics from the side? What are the towers made out of?
The original pics were 354DPI so I can zoom in and show the boxart, or I can shoot some more and post on Monday.

The towers are foamcore and the green is foam rubber. Between the two, it rolls almost silently.

The Ullar one was easy, I was able to fit the four on there. The challenge will be the Utgar one...I did not realize how many of the boxarts are Utgar. It makes sense, so many of the figs are Utgar

-Ryougabot

Old August 15th, 2009, 02:09 PM

Added Wave 9 and Wave 5 Ninjas. Still looking for Ashigaru, Retchets, Wave 1 Heroes and Deathstalker cards.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion