Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Old March 20th, 2009, 03:21 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Mac users.need help finding an Excel Viewer

Ok so I have these Excel spreadsheets for my upcoming fantasy basbeall draft that I can print out and bring with me to the draft auction.

I have a MacBook that I can bring along with me also and was wondering if anyone knows of a good FREE Mac program that will allow me to view those Excel docs.

If it can allow for sorting of colums that would be even better.

I Googled and found a few but before I go downloading them all to see which one works best I was looking for any feedback.

Thanks
Old March 20th, 2009, 11:40 PM
now with 100% more AWESOME

mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Mac users.need help finding an Excel Viewer

Have you looked at Open Office? I've not used the Mac version, but the pc version is pretty slick, and I believe it handles xls files.
Old March 21st, 2009, 07:59 AM

cavie Woo who?
Re: Mac users.need help finding an Excel Viewer

Did you get iWork with your MacBook? If so, Numbers will read in Excel spreadsheets and even save them in that format.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General