Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

View Poll Results: Would you allow a "Custom" of this nature on you battlefield?
Yes 3 11.11%
No 22 81.48%
Maybe 2 7.41%
Voters: 27. You may not vote on this poll

Old November 14th, 2007, 07:46 PM
assistant leader

skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malechi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Minivann
One of those looks like my sister-in-law. There is no way I want to see her naked.
Now I am curious to know exactly which one and how you know what she looks like naked!
I know which one it is :P
Old November 14th, 2007, 11:26 PM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!
It is always helpful to have blackmail photos.
It's the one called Stature (I think). I'm just basing it on the neck up,so the rest of the figure is probably too svelte to really be my sister-in-law.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations