Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Old July 30th, 2007, 03:40 PM

NUBlackshirts has disabled reputation
My copy opens in English every time. Bet you got the French version instead.

BTW, my wave 7 figs arrived last week. Some pretty cool figs. The lances on the knights are very flimsy...gotta be extra careful with those. And, they only put land tiles in two of the 4 packs this time. Was a bit disappointed they were snow tiles again.
Old July 30th, 2007, 10:32 PM

thedanielshow has disabled reputation
Dotman should be getting his Wave 7 here on Wednesday he told me. I also hope to get the Marvel set sometime this week
Old July 31st, 2007, 04:50 PM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Welcome to the boards, thedanielshow!

On behalf of our mile high and nielsen rated community I extend to you a laurel and a hearty handshake.

As a new member, you can begin your journey on the path to the fellowship, praise and respect of your Heroscapers peers by checking out this announcement: http://heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=6970

~Aldin, same bat time same bat channel

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old July 31st, 2007, 04:52 PM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Welcome to the boards, Dotman-X!

On behalf of our Wave 7 anticipating and |337 community I extend to you a laurel and a hearty handshake.

As a new member, you can begin your journey on the path to the fellowship, praise and respect of your Heroscapers peers by checking out this announcement: http://heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=6970

~Aldin, who bloodily scratched his eyeballs out after trying to read your sig

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old August 1st, 2007, 06:22 PM

Awesome! Thanks alot!

Also, about a Colorado game day, I am free any saturday from this upcoming one extending indefinitely. If we could set up a game day this weekend, that would be great, if it has to wait till another, that's understandable (hell, we'll still play at my house anyway, lol). But I'm up for having a game day as soon as all the other Colorado Scapers are up for.

ps
I'm seriously considering buying the Marvel set today. Does anyone have the Marvelscape set? If so, would you recommend it?
Old August 1st, 2007, 06:38 PM

Dotman-X has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldin
Welcome to the boards, Dotman-X!

On behalf of our Wave 7 anticipating and |337 community I extend to you a laurel and a hearty handshake.

~Aldin, who bloodily scratched his eyeballs out after trying to read your sig
I am humbly honored by your welcome Aldin, I 'sank you.

Earlier today I saw the UPS notice at my apartment door and was enthralled to find Wave 7 had finally arrived! The Ashigaru "Rice hats" warriors are a good army to invest in, despite having only 1 Def per each, but that just gives me more use out of my Einar Flagbearer. I also purchased the heroes set mainly for Isamu (I haves a thing for ninjas...)(again, a slight dissapointment with him having only 1 Def, but only a 10 point cost!), however the vampire couple (literally a couple) are some fearsome mufkas (<- don't ask).

I too am available this weekend for whatever comes to mind.

D-X: Ninja Beefkeeper & Fellow Wearer of Rice Hat

Ayee amMM t3h KeEpr uv t3h B33fz!!!1!1!
Old August 1st, 2007, 07:24 PM

toddrew has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by thedanielshow
Does anyone have the Marvelscape set? If so, would you recommend it?
Yup and yup.

And you can see her
Before it cracks and goes out
She throws rocks at streetlights
Keeps the streetlight changer busy

Floundering Customs Thread
Old August 2nd, 2007, 02:02 AM

So I decided to buy the Marvelscape set and I completely love it. Though the high cost of most the characters doesn't leave room for much else in a low point army...that kinda sucks
Old August 2nd, 2007, 02:16 AM

toddrew has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by thedanielshow
Though the high cost of most the characters doesn't leave room for much else in a low point army...that kinda sucks
Yeah, that is one adjustment that needs to be made if using marvel together with regular axx hs We usually play with 300-500 point armies, but if marvel is to be used, bump that up to 600-1000.

And you can see her
Before it cracks and goes out
She throws rocks at streetlights
Keeps the streetlight changer busy

Floundering Customs Thread
Old August 2nd, 2007, 02:26 AM

Is the 600-1000 using both sets? We did a game today with 600 point armies. I think that's a good amount. I must say though, I love using Cyprien Esenwein. He is one badass vampire. I mean, I'm not usually a huge fan of vampires, but I'm looking at getting the other vampire set now
Old August 2nd, 2007, 05:49 PM

1111 Woo who?
I bought my wave 7 at the mills mall at It's Your Move about a week or so ago. I also found some flagbearers at the toysrus in westminster.
Old August 2nd, 2007, 10:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1111
I bought my wave 7 at the mills mall at It's Your Move about a week or so ago. I also found some flagbearers at the toysrus in westminster.
This helps alot. I need to find a place I can pay cash for the Fiends and Vampires. Awesome

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers