Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Old July 11th, 2007, 11:12 PM

cavie Woo who?
crickets chirping

anyone at all interested in coming?

no problem if everyone is unavailable but I may open the invite to folks interested in playing BattleLore too if not many (any) are coming.
Old July 13th, 2007, 07:46 PM

cavie Woo who?
This will be my last bump/attempt here for this Sunday. If we don't have any response by tomorrow morning I'll call HobbyTown and let them know we won't have anyone coming.

If anyone has suggestions for dates/times please post here and I'll be glad to try and make arrangements with HobbyTown again sometime. They have a great facility and are glad to host us.
Old July 16th, 2007, 05:56 PM

NUBlackshirts has disabled reputation
Wow, I haven't been on in quite some time! Just wondering if you guys got together last Sunday. I had not played HS in a long time prior to the 4th. But then Mike Cook, his son, and I got together 3 times in about a week to play. Had a lot of fun with some scenarios we hadn't tried before. May try to get together this weekend and play again.

BTW, I was at the Wal-Mart at Chambers and Parker Rd on Saturday. No new stuff yet, but they had the shelf space marked for the Marvel HS set, as well as the new Marro HS set. Don't think I will get the Marvel one, already have too much tied up in the regular HS stuff. But, I am looking forward to the Marro set.
Old July 16th, 2007, 06:12 PM

cavie Woo who?
No one replied here so there was no get together. We can try again as I mentioned because it is nice place and they're willing to have us. Nice to hear the shelf space is cleared, hope everything is not too far away.
Old July 22nd, 2007, 11:35 PM

Dotman-X has disabled reputation
Anyone know when Wave 7 will be hitting the shelves? Or if it is currently out, where I can go (besides Wal-Mart, Target, and Toys R' Us) to get the expansion sets?

Ayee amMM t3h KeEpr uv t3h B33fz!!!1!1!
Old July 23rd, 2007, 12:57 AM

toddrew has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dotman-X
Anyone know when Wave 7 will be hitting the shelves? Or if it is currently out, where I can go (besides Wal-Mart, Target, and Toys R' Us) to get the expansion sets?
I dropped my sister off at the airport today, and had planned on hitting every Wal-Mart on the way back up north in the hopes of grabbing a MarvelScape set, as I had waited a bit long to pick one up from the local Wal-Mart up here - all six were gone within a day Where are all of you LovelandScapers Probably in bed by 9 is my guess Anyway, the first Wal-Mart I stopped in was the one at Quebec and I-70, and sure enough, they had about 3 sets of Marvel left. No wave 7 though - that has either rocketed off the shelves or hasn't made it out yet. Wave 6, castles and Master sets seem to prevail (aside from the Marvel sets, that is). I haven't checked Targets or Toys'r'us's in a while though (BattleLore has my full attention ).

O, and welcome to the boards, Dotman! Hopefully us here can get a game day together soon...

EDIT: just noticed the "besides Wal-Mart, Target, etc." in your post - I have pretty much given up on finding HS at any game shop, though one up here in Fort Collins was carrying wave 6, but at $15 a blister.

And you can see her
Before it cracks and goes out
She throws rocks at streetlights
Keeps the streetlight changer busy

Floundering Customs Thread
Old July 23rd, 2007, 11:03 AM

NUBlackshirts has disabled reputation
I haven't seen HS in anything other than a Wal-Mart, TRU, etc. for quite awhile. Think the last time I saw HS in a "game store" was the last time I was up at Valhalla's oh so many months ago.

Stopped by WM at Parker & Chambers again Friday. They had 2 sets of Marvel HS on the shelves along with some Wave 6 stuff. Unless something changes in my way of thinking, Marvel HS will not show up on my game shelf. I went ahead and just ordered my Wave 7 figs this past weekend.
Old July 25th, 2007, 04:08 PM

thedanielshow has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by toddrew

O, and welcome to the boards, Dotman! Hopefully us here can get a game day together soon...
I am a good friend of Dotman's. Him and I both agree that a game day would be awesome.
Old July 25th, 2007, 05:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedanielshow
Quote:
Originally Posted by toddrew

I am a good friend of Dotman's. Him and I both agree that a game day would be awesome.
Well then, I extend that welcome to you as well

By the way, anybody who has the itch can try to get a game day started here, just post when and try to get some people to chime in and I will get the thread header changed to reflect it.

And you can see her

Old July 28th, 2007, 09:56 PM

Dotman-X has disabled reputation
As far as getting a game going I'm (as well as my friend 2 posts above) up for next Saturday or Sunday. I tried looking again for Wave 7 at the locations in my area, but just decided to cave a bit and spend the extra for shipping online.

Ayee amMM t3h KeEpr uv t3h B33fz!!!1!1!
Old July 30th, 2007, 12:42 AM

thedanielshow has disabled reputation
is it normal for the VirtualScape program from the front page to go to French every time you open it?
Old July 30th, 2007, 09:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedanielshow
is it normal for the VirtualScape program from the front page to go to French every time you open it?
I haven't used that program for a while (it is great though!), but there should be different versions of it, at least one French (designer of program is French) and one English - not sure if it has been translated into other languages at this point.

And you can see her

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers