Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old November 15th, 2006, 02:22 PM

The_Finder has disabled reputation
I am new to the game and new to this board, and it does seem very slow. Perhaps just regulars only chatting in their threads...or just ebbs and flows like someone above said.
Old November 15th, 2006, 02:41 PM
Which Team Am I On?...

Tiberius has disabled reputation
I do hunt occasionally, not as frequently as I used to and yes, as someone said above, it is practically a federal holiday when it comes to deer season. My family is huge into it.

Tiberius is Rogue...
aboard STARSHIP THETA...
Old November 15th, 2006, 02:43 PM
Mintiest of the Minty

markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Living here in Texas....I know that there are plenty of people that wait for hunting season like a kid waits for Christmas. There are plenty of acquaintances that are hunting right now. But I also know that none of those people play Heroscape. I'm not buying the hunting season as a reason for non-posting.

As a past Admin for some fairly busy message boards I can tell you that the volume of posts always drops around the holidays. People are traveling, shopping, spending more time with their families, trying to get end of the year deadlines out of the way at work, etc. You generally see an increase again in January when people are back into their normal schedules and want to catch up on what they missed. That usually lasts until about May when the college kids are cramming for finals, the adults are busy with their kids school schedules, and the teens aren't out of school yet. Summer traffic ramps up with the pressence of youngsters so there is always a preceived drop-off again in September when they go back to school. And then the holidays come and we're back to square one.
Old November 16th, 2006, 11:11 AM

NUBlackshirts has disabled reputation
Just way too much crap going on this time of year for me. Always starts with the end of the fiscal year as I work for a USAF contracting squadron. After that, Halloween, Thanksgiving, XMas, and New Year's kill my free time. And, to top it off, I have my cousing's wedding to go to in December. I haven't played HS in a couple of months! Haven't even got a chance to use any of my Wave 5 figs, nor my flag bearers.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion