Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Maps & Scenarios
Marvel Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios built primarily for Marvel terrain and figures.

Old December 18th, 2008, 02:24 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: Cavalier's Marvel Maps and Super Scenarios -New Map 12/1

I like it too...it has alot of "supstance"
Old December 18th, 2008, 02:36 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadom View Post
Great redesign! It captures the essence of the original idea while being more playable. I'll have to try this one out for a Marvel game.
Let us know how it plays.

Here are the build intructions.
Old December 18th, 2008, 03:13 PM

jodokast is surprisingly tart

Looks really cool Cav, can't wait to try it out. Perfect for a scenario of reclaiming some secret rocket part.

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup!!

Think Safely!
Old December 18th, 2008, 04:02 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Sweet redesign, Cav! I, too, will definitely be playing this with Marvel. (Oh, I think you mean SotM, not RotV.)

I like the "reclaiming some secret rocket part" idea! Maybe place one of the Marvel glyphs at the far points of the map, like each team had already recovered a part, only to find it was half of what they needed. Victory could go to the first team to end a round with both rocket parts on the road spaces at their end of the map.
Old December 29th, 2008, 06:40 PM
Has A Ticket To Ride

EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

When will you start submitting your maps to BoM? I think Sub Base Bravo and Rocketship Down have the potential!

...just wonderin'
~ET86

Quote:
Originally Posted by lwayman View Post
Classic-Scape is just the Frosting for the Marvel-Scape cake!
Old December 29th, 2008, 07:30 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by EternalThanos86 View Post
When will you start submitting your maps to BoM? I think Sub Base Bravo and Rocketship Down have the potential!

...just wonderin'
~ET86
Please, feel free to submit them.

I figure if someone feels they are worthy of submission, I'd prefer it come from someone else.
Old December 29th, 2008, 07:35 PM
Has A Ticket To Ride

EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Ok, I will do it as soon as we clean up the To-Do's in that thread.

Also, I was wondering if you would be willing to change the Rocketship to allow as least three spaces on top of the ship for battle, meaning getting rid of three molten lava hexes. The whole "crashed spaceship" is a great centerpiece, and I thought maybe this could make it just slightly more playable. Of course, it's your map, and I know you'll do what you want with it and either way I love it. I will be submitting them both very soon.

EDIT: I understand why you made it like that. I completely agree.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lwayman View Post
Classic-Scape is just the Frosting for the Marvel-Scape cake!

Last edited by EternalThanos86; December 29th, 2008 at 07:41 PM.
Old December 29th, 2008, 07:38 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Quote:
Originally Posted by EternalThanos86 View Post
Ok, I will do it as soon as we clean up the To-Do's in that thread.

Also, I was wondering if you would be willing to change the Rocketship to allow as least three spaces on top of the ship for battle, meaning getting rid of three molten lava hexes. The whole "crashed spaceship" is a great centerpiece, and I thought maybe this could make it just slightly more playable. Of course, it's your map, and I know you'll do what you want with it and either way I love it. I will be submitting them both very soon.
The molten lava, representing the burning engines of the ship, were used to prevent flyers/jumpers/leapers/swing-liners from camping on extreme height where they couldn't be touched by melee units.
Old June 13th, 2009, 12:48 PM
Trainer of n00bs

New Marvel Map for your enjoyment. Island City Drive uses parts from 4 M:tCB, 2 TJ, 3 FotA, at least a couple of RotV and a couple RttFF (this one is in no way BoM compliant).

Scenario:
In a tropical paradise, disaster lurks. Each team has control of 1 half of a top secret device (represented by the glyphs), its properties not completely known.

Each team must guard its half while attempting to retrieve the other.

Victory: Get both pieces of the device into your starting zone.

Device Rules:
Only Heroes may carry Device Glyphs. If a Hero figure lands on the Device Glyph, place that glyph on the Hero Figure's card. If a Hero carrying the Device Glyph is destroyed, place the Device Glyph on the space previously occupied by the destroyed figure. The Device Glyph may now be picked up by another Hero Figure. A Player can choose to drop a Device Glyph at the end of the carrying Figure's turn. To drop a Device Glyph, place it on any empty space adjacent to the carrying figure.

Last edited by Cavalier; June 13th, 2009 at 01:56 PM.
Old June 13th, 2009, 01:19 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

I love that scenario. I've played it on other maps before. It's so very Marvel yet so very simple.

And the map...that map is BEAUTIFUL. I'll have to see if I can create a version with just 2 M:tCB, though.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old June 13th, 2009, 01:32 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Crap, yeah, now I'm wishing I had twice as many Marvel sets! I wonder if I could do a version with one of your lexan city mats ... hmm

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old June 13th, 2009, 01:43 PM
displays Schultzian haplessness

gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalier View Post
New Marvel Map for your enjoyment. Island City Drive uses parts from 4 M:tCB, 1 TJ, 3 FotA, at least a couple of RotV and a couple RttFF (this one is in no way BoM compliant).

Scenario:
In a tropical paradise, disaster lurks. Each team has control of 1 half of a top secret device (represented by the glyphs), its properties not completely known.

Each team must guard its half while attempting to retrieve the other.

Victory: Get both pieces of the device into your starting zone.

Device Rules:
Only Heroes may carry Device Glyphs. If a Hero figure lands on the Device Glyph, place that glyph on the Hero Figure's card. If a Hero carrying the Device Glyph is destroyed, place the Device Glyph on the space previously occupied by the destroyed figure. The Device Glyph may now be picked up by another Hero Figure. A Player can choose to drop a Device Glyph at the end of the carrying Figure's turn. To drop a Device Glyph, place it on any empty space adjacent to the carrying figure.

Looks like two TJ sets to me.....

Your curiosity will be the death of you....

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Maps & Scenarios