Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Notices

Old June 9th, 2008, 06:28 PM
This week: Joah 2 Nwojedi 0

Joah has disabled reputation
Re: Wave 8 Released?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuynn View Post
I Have just come from the G.P. in Grunee Il. were "The T. J. set,the A.A. and Wave 8 were all there, I brought 1-TJ. set,and 1 set of the Marro Cal. The clerk said they got it in last week. I would have brought more but I told the guy at the locale comic book store that I would be buying some from him. To help support him. I would post my receipt for the nonbelievers. But I'm not sure how to do it. I will try later.
Looks good, congrats chuynn! How do you like them so far?

Old June 9th, 2008, 06:32 PM
something

noodles rolls all skulls baby! noodles rolls all skulls baby! noodles rolls all skulls baby! noodles rolls all skulls baby!

Congrats kid....but how did this guy get them before the 13th?

For those about to scape, we salute you.

Old June 9th, 2008, 06:34 PM
Watch out - he's a meme drunk!

Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by noodles View Post
Congrats kid....but how did this guy get them before the 13th?
Retailers usually get the product early, sometimes weeks in advance, but are only allowed to begin selling it on the release date. That guy sold them before the date, in violation of contract.

EDIT: If that's what you were asking.
Old June 9th, 2008, 06:36 PM
I'm Heroscape's Birthbuddy

Nadom rolls all skulls baby! Nadom rolls all skulls baby! Nadom rolls all skulls baby! Nadom rolls all skulls baby! Nadom rolls all skulls baby!

This is kinda fun to watch. It's had an excellent plot development throughout the day, first with the rumor, then with wotcpbarclay's response, and now with pics of the stuff and a receipt. I can't wait to see what happens next!
Old June 9th, 2008, 06:38 PM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Cool On Top Of Valhalla, Mom! Or Something Like That!

Ah, that's excellent!
Congratulations to you! Are you the first to acquire 'Wave 8' here?
Too cool.

Quote:
I Have just come from the G.P. in Grunee Il. were "The T. J. set,the A.A. and Wave 8 were all there, I brought 1-TJ. set,and 1 set of the Marro Cal. The clerk said they got it in last week. I would have brought more but I told the guy at the locale comic book store that I would be buying some from him. To help support the store. I would post my receipt for the nonbelievers. But I'm not sure how to do it. I will try later. My son couldn't wait until I got the camera.
Quote:
I think I got it!!!
Old June 9th, 2008, 06:38 PM

Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadom View Post
This is kinda fun to watch. It's had an excellent plot development throughout the day, first with the rumor, then with wotcpbarclay's response, and now with pics of the stuff and a receipt. I can't wait to see what happens next!
The prosecution...

EDIT: Of the retailer, that is. Well, more like a fine.
Old June 9th, 2008, 06:39 PM

1111 Woo who?

The jungle looks nice! Can't wait until friday when I get paid! Hopefully it hits Target then too...
Old June 9th, 2008, 06:40 PM

Mooseman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Mooseman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Mooseman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Mooseman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Mooseman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Mooseman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Mooseman wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
I think I got it!!!
<Grok Rider Image>
Bleah, the Groks look awful. Looks they could really use a black wash.
Old June 9th, 2008, 06:40 PM

Re: On Top Of Valhalla, Mom! Or Something Like That!

Quote:
I think I got it!!!
You lucky son of a gun...
Old June 9th, 2008, 06:42 PM

1111 Woo who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooseman View Post
Quote:
I think I got it!!!
<Grok Rider Image>
Bleah, the Groks look awful. Looks they could really use a black wash.

I was thinking the same thing. Hopefully it's just the picture.
Old June 9th, 2008, 06:43 PM

Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finrod View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Velenne View Post
Just sounds like a bunch of little tattle-tales to me. "A local dealer is breaking your street date!! WAAAAAAH!!" If my FLGS was willing to give me some stuff a week early, you'd better believe I wouldn't tell a soul. Way to look a gift horse in the mouth.
So you think it's okay to break business contracts?
I think if I walked into my FLGS and they had Wave 8 on sale a week early, I wouldn't complain, I wouldn't ask, and I CERTAINLY wouldn't come onto the boards and cry "uuuuuuuummmmmmumumumumum they're selling it eeeeaaaarrrly I'm teeeeeeelling on theeeem!!" "You should fine them!! Ya make them pay for putting out their product early! Troublemakers! Evil-doers! Rabble-rousers!

I would just buy it and be happy with my purchase.
Old June 9th, 2008, 06:53 PM

chuynn Woo who?

Whoa!!!!!!!! I was not trying to get anybody in trouble!!!! I just found it and thought I would share the good news. i very sorry if this was a bad move. My son and I just got lucky. Should I take the down the post??? I thought I was spreading the good new.

P.S. The Cal. could use a black wash.

The more there are the greater the glory!!!!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News