Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software
Software Software created for enhancing HeroScape

Notices

Old January 2nd, 2017, 05:35 PM

Razqua is surprisingly tart
Anyone here play Tabletop Simulator Heroscape?

Hi I'm just getting back into Heroscape for the first time since I was a kid. I don't actually have any physical figures or map pieces yet but Ive been playing around with the Tabletop simulator mod. It's a lot of fun but I don't have many people to play with. Anyone use it and willing to play with a newbie?

On a completely separate note is there an easier way to spawn in all the pieces? It seems like you just grab the bags of stuff from the menu and pull it out one at a time. I feel like this could get especially bad if you're looking for a specific unit in a set but you just have to go through the whole set until you find it and delete everything else.
Old February 6th, 2017, 05:07 PM

Dissonance is surprisingly tart
Re: Anyone here play Tabletop Simulator Heroscape?

Hello, Steam mod author here. You can use the search feature in the context menu of any bag to look at the contents of a specific bag rather than manually emptying it.

If you are looking for a specific model but don't know which wave/bag it is in, pull the army calculator tablet out of the second purple bag. This will open a web page that allows you to lookup individual units and design an army before playing.
Old April 29th, 2017, 10:05 PM

vvildeyedjoker knows what's in an order marker vvildeyedjoker knows what's in an order marker

Im looking for people to play with too. PM me if your still interested
Old April 30th, 2017, 04:28 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by vvildeyedjoker View Post
Still interested....just been really busy with things. Feel free to shoot me a reminder every couple weeks or so and check in.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old April 30th, 2017, 06:00 PM

vvildeyedjoker knows what's in an order marker vvildeyedjoker knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by vvildeyedjoker View Post
Still interested....just been really busy with things. Feel free to shoot me a reminder every couple weeks or so and check in.
I did send you an email with all the info. Ill bug ya again in a week or two. lol
Old May 2nd, 2017, 03:37 PM

GeneralRolando knows what's in an order marker GeneralRolando knows what's in an order marker GeneralRolando knows what's in an order marker

I have TTS and play a lot. I'd be happy to get some games in on there. I've authored a few of the maps on the workshop.

Also thanks to @Dissonance for authoring the mod.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software