Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Old August 30th, 2020, 01:13 PM
Who Bummed Woo

rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: We lost the Rev

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
When I joined the site and for the first several years I was here, Rev had the post count to beat. He was the keeper of the books, the giver of incredible rep, had a great sense of humor, and an encouraging presence. What an incredible Heroscaper and an incredible man! I know Rev was a man of faith and my faith tells me that he's in a better place. But for those of us left behind, the world is a bit dimmer this morning.

Rest in peace, Rev!
I could not have said it better. Glad I got to meet and talk to him a few times when he’d trek down to Texas for some of our events back in the day.

"Chewie should move 6, lumbering or not. He's got long-ass legs"-

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online