Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Notices

Old January 20th, 2013, 11:43 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: C3G Dredd'verse ~ Dark Judge workshop

I have to disagree. They are known as Dark Judges, specifically in the comics, not Lawkeepers. If their can be Death Knights and Knights in Heroscape, I see no reason why there can not be Judges and Dark Judges.

By this same argument Judge Dredd should be a Lawman, which he is not, he is much more, Judge, Jury, Executioner. This is the same for the Dark Judges, they are more than Peacekeepers, they are Undead entities that have only one purpose, destroy all living beings. Owl and Batman are both Human. The Dark Judges are Undead, genocidal, and in no way have any thing in common with living counter parts.

Perhaps at one time they could be considered Judges but that was when they were still among the living, they chose to become something Dark.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old January 20th, 2013, 12:44 PM

Latinfury Woo who?

Just saw this thread. Very cool. I like judge faction and hershey calling other judges for backup. This needs to happen. You have my full support for votes in CG3.

I'm rocking you like a Hurricane!!!!

My Superhero Customs
Old January 20th, 2013, 03:12 PM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Thanks latinfury. I have mixed feelings about Hershey and Anderson. I am just not sure what direction to go with them.

streaky also has some very cool designs for Dredd characters.
Hopefully together we can make this part of comics part of C3G. It just takes so long to get designs through the Public process that it may take awhile. Be patient though we will get there.

I personally will be focused on the Dark Judges for awhile. Hershey is way on the back burner for now for me so you may want to support streaky and his design.

Thanks again.

- Eslo Rudkey
Old January 21st, 2013, 03:10 PM

Latinfury got me thinking about the Judges so I figured I should go ahead and workshop them a bit.

Bats and the ERB have issues with any future designs being dual classed as a Telepath. So here is my Telepath version of Anderson.
I am considering going with I Need Back-up, for the first power but making it activate when she attacks and misses a figure.

Judge Anderson

Human
Unique Hero
Telepath
Valiant? She has sacrificed herself to save the city.
Medium 4 or 5

Life: 4

Move: 5
Range: 8
Attack: 4
Defense: 5

PSI JUDGE or I NEED BACK-UP

After revealing an Order Marker and taking a turn with Judge Anderson, if she inflicted one or more wounds on an enemy figure, you may immediately take a turn with any other Unique Telepath Hero or Judge figure you control.

PRE-COG FLASH
After an opponent reveals a numbered Order Marker on the Army Card of a figure they control, and before a turn is taken with that figure, you may move Judge Anderson up to 5 spaces. When moving with Pre-cog Flash, Judge Anderson will take any leaving engagement attacks. Pre-cog Flash can be used once per round.

ENEMY OF DEATH

Judge Anderson rolls one additional die when attacking or defending against an Undead figure.

Bio from Wiki
Spoiler Alert!

For Hershey I was thinking she could have a Psi-Judge recruitment power.
I am not sure if it will fly with the ERB either. If not I think I might try an Initiative boosting power.

Judge Hershey

Human
Unique Hero
Judge
Selfless
Medium 4

Life: 4

Move: 5
Range: 7
Attack: 4
Defense: 5

PSI-JUDGE RECRUITMENT
All Telepath figures you control also have Judge as a class.

LAWGIVER ARMOR PIERCING ROUND SPECIAL ATTACK

Range Special. Attack 7.
Reveal an X Order Marker on this card before using this Special Attack. Choose 7 spaces in a straight line from Hershey. All figures on those spaces are affected by this special attack. Roll attack once for all affected figures. Roll defense dice for the figure closest to Hershey. If that figure receives a wound, roll defense dice for the next closest figure. Continue rolling defense until no wounds are inflicted or all affected figures have rolled for defense.

CALL FOR BACKUP
After taking a turn with Judge Hershey, you may move any number of Judges you control up to 5 spaces each. Any Judge moved this way must end its move adjacent to Judge Hershey.
(I am not sure if I can re-use this power like this. If not I would lean towards something like this:

CHIEF JUDGE'S ORDERS
After revealing a numbered Order Marker on this card, instead of taking a turn with Judge Hershey, you may take a turn with any Judge figure you control. )

If the Psi-Judge power does not fly then I am thinking something like:

Chief Judge's Intel

Add one to your initiative roll for every Judge or Telepath figure you control.

- Eslo Rudkey
Old January 21st, 2013, 03:34 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

After finally seeing Dredd (Freaking awesome!), I'd have to say that I could see a dual class for Anderson. She's definitely a telepath, but I'd hate for her to not be a judge. I might be the only one who thinks that, but figured I'd share.
Old January 21st, 2013, 05:48 PM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

For the recruitment power, it might be a lot easier for everyone to accept if she just picked one at the beginning of the game.

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old January 21st, 2013, 05:52 PM
Your wish is my command, Chief Underpants Eater

ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I posted something similar to what Sir G is describing in the nominations thread last vote I think. In reference to a judge.

“Have you ever hoped for something? And held out for it against all the odds? Until everything you did was ridiculous? "
Old January 22nd, 2013, 03:37 PM

Thanks you three. If we can gvet the OK from Bats and the ERB to dual class Anderson, then I am all for it. If not then I think the recruitment power with Sir G's suggestion will work. I actually like the recruitment idea better, just because I do not want to burn one of Anderson's powers on Telepathic Solidarity.

I guess perhaps in the Psi-Judge power it can say she is also a Judge.

Cool, thanks. I re-post the Rookie Judge design(Margloth driven) and the Dark Judges soon. Oh and the Lawmaster.

Again, this is all back-burner stuff for me as I will be focusing on the Dark Judges. If someone wants to run with one of these Judge designs I encourage it.

- Eslo Rudkey
Old January 22nd, 2013, 05:52 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quite honestly, I see no problem with using abilities to dual class a figure. I don't know the character, but dual classing isn't breaking ground, it is already official, and, from what you're saying, it seems more important here than on Solovar.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old January 22nd, 2013, 06:14 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Umm, MORE Important? No. As important, I can see an argument, but not more important. Solovar IS a Telepath and the King of Gorilla City. We have bonding with both already, so they were necessary.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez
Old January 22nd, 2013, 09:33 PM
Your wish is my command, Chief Underpants Eater

ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey'tilIDie View Post
Umm, MORE Important? No. As important, I can see an argument, but not more important. Solovar IS a Telepath and the King of Gorilla City. We have bonding with both already, so they were necessary.
I agree that "more important" is the wrong choice of words here. Remember though that every design could be written with just about 100 different class options and no one would disagree that each one would fit. One of the difficulties of designing, is taking 100,000 abilities, labels, terms, ideas, and timelines, then narrowing them all down to the few spaces available on a card.

The best bet is to pick a direction that you want the draft to go and then start the selection process always keeping that in mind.

As long as it is thematic and few and far between I see no reason for dual class, dual species, or dual whatever as long as the overall design supports the addition.

“Have you ever hoped for something? And held out for it against all the odds? Until everything you did was ridiculous? "
Old January 22nd, 2013, 10:11 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I'm not against the occasional dual class - I just think it's something we have to be very discerning about (to basically echo Chief's comments) and use sparingly.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy