Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

View Poll Results: Which unit is Better?
Microcorp Agents 26 59.09%
Omnicron Snipers 18 40.91%
Voters: 44. You may not vote on this poll

Old April 25th, 2019, 06:48 PM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Unit Debate #68 -- Snipers vs. Agents

I like this debate. Without thinking my mind puts Microcorp as superior but it's actually very close. There's something to be said for the Taelord/Omnicron combo....despite it being so old school it's still powerful. It's expensive and fragile but it can control a lot of your opponent's options/maneuvers; it's 7 range shots and really doesn't need height to work so it can play very conservatively. Microcorp need height, they need to move out.

Microcorp's water ability really doesn't do much for them, they need to reach height and water's almost never on height. Sighting's great but again, you need to have reached height, while Omnicrons (especially with Taelord) don't have to nearly as much (obviously Onnicrons are great on height too, no question) and can play more defensively and dance around more. But, Microcorp Agents have a defensive ability, and Omnicrons have nothing going for them defensively. Hmm...

I actually don't know on this one, I could see it go either way. I have Microcorp rated higher but in the same tier. But I could see an argument for the Omnicrons.

Microcorp + Taelord is an interesting army combo to discuss, too. That's a rare army but it's not bad at all.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units