Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Notices

Old September 2nd, 2013, 02:35 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Arktos

Quote:
Originally Posted by kolakoski View Post
I don't get it. If you have Arktos and the Darkclaws, you have all the rest of the Varks. So the Darkclaws don't have to be in your army. If you insist that they be, that's another issue.
Some people (like me, actually), spent a little extra $$ to get the individual unit boxes for the wolfen instead of getting the whole army box. I'm guessing he has bought the Darkclaws Unit boxes, but not necessarily all of the others?

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV

Last edited by caps; September 2nd, 2013 at 04:53 PM. Reason: The individual unit boxes are extra $$ because they have much nicer, more detailed paint jobs.
Old September 2nd, 2013, 04:50 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Yeah I bought the individual box 2+ years ago, long before their was any talk of them in C3V. They are some great figures.
Old September 2nd, 2013, 04:56 PM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun

Well met!

So which Varks do you/don't you have?
Old September 2nd, 2013, 07:48 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I picked up the starter set a few years back on clearance too. So I already own the Greyspears, Darkclaws, & Arktos. Was thinking about trying to pick up a few more of the wolf figure faction but maybe I'll just go with what I have and fill in the rest of the points with something entirely different.
Old September 2nd, 2013, 09:04 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

I'd get the rest of the wolves; trying out all the different combos with them is a blast. The Swiftfangs are a great unit to dump OMs on for 4 attacks a turn, as well.
Old September 2nd, 2013, 09:14 PM
No good deed goes unpunished

greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness

While Arch is right that the different pairings are fun, I think you could pass on the Quickblades if you don't want to buy too much.

Darkclaws
Greyspears
Swiftfangs
Arktos
405/12

is a great core. a You can add Zetacron, Rats x2, James Murphy, Atlaga, or Heirloom from there. I'd steer clear of Raelin though, she doesn't really fit with the Wolves.

Tournament Armies Played - C3VRP - Customs - Trades

I'm Krug in the Paradox Keep and Augamo on the Sacred Tundra.
Old January 11th, 2014, 08:00 PM

White Q Knight knows what's in an order marker White Q Knight knows what's in an order marker

I'm wanting to buy all the varkaanan wolves but I'm not seeing the starter box that has Arktos. Any help would be great.

Tournament Record: Solo 83-21 Team 7-5
Old January 11th, 2014, 08:17 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Q Knight View Post
I'm wanting to buy all the varkaanan wolves but I'm not seeing the starter box that has Arktos. Any help would be great.
Amazon has a couple still.
Old January 11th, 2014, 08:33 PM

White Q Knight knows what's in an order marker White Q Knight knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-vile View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by White Q Knight View Post
Amazon has a couple still.
Thank you Arch-vile. Can't wait to try these guys out.

Tournament Record: Solo 83-21 Team 7-5
Old July 7th, 2017, 02:04 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

@Arch-ville Update Synergy fro Hunter Attack Enhancement to add:
Teeth of the Makwa
Old July 7th, 2017, 05:42 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
@Arch-ville Update Synergy fro Hunter Attack Enhancement to add:
Teeth of the Makwa
@Arch-vile : fixed

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old May 27th, 2020, 11:03 AM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

Himmelskralle and Zettian Deathwings (BOOM BABY!) new hunters since 2017
@Arch-vile

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs