Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old February 6th, 2019, 02:13 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: C3G Question Dump / Advice Column: Ask your questions he

Great suggestion mac122. I would start there.
I like Frankenstein, Dragon Man and Wendigo at 990. Pretty straight forward and kicks butt.
Ms. Marvel, Captain America, Bucky & some filler is nice.
Old February 6th, 2019, 04:30 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

When I introduced my friends to C3G for the first time I set up and ran Odin's Challenge Scenario. Since a lot more units had been released since that scenario was created, I expanded the pre-made armies to include a few 3 figure teams and made sure they all rounded out to an even 600 points. Only having a few cards and figures to manage is quite helpful for new players just learning the rules and vocabulary of our powers. The link Mac provided can give you a bunch of ideas for 600 point armies. It hasn't been updated with armies featuring the many new figures we've released in the last few years, but they give you a good idea of how you might try and incorporate some of the newer figures.
Old March 5th, 2019, 11:06 PM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I have a question about releases. I started play testing in Sept ‘18 and have playtested 21 different units(plus a few more bonus figures) and when I looked back at the list I noticed only 4 have been released. I’m sure a few have gone back to the drawing board but it made me wonder how many units have gone through playtesting, been approved and are waiting in limbo to be released. (This isn’t a critique, I’m just curious)
Old March 5th, 2019, 11:11 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ericth74 View Post
I have a question about releases. I started play testing in Sept ‘18 and have playtested 21 different units(plus a few more bonus figures) and when I looked back at the list I noticed only 4 have been released. I’m sure a few have gone back to the drawing board but it made me wonder how many units have gone through playtesting, been approved and are waiting in limbo to be released. (This isn’t a critique, I’m just curious)
I can only think of one case where we went back to the drawing board recently.

A lot of them are waiting. Big things in store for this year!

Basically we had a release schedule where not as much came out for a long time because production was slower. Production started picking up last year, but the release schedule hasn't quite accelerated to match yet. You don't have too long to wait for that, though.
Old March 5th, 2019, 11:14 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

815 completed units as of the last count. If you're ambitious you can go to the Books of Index and count how many have been released and do the subtraction!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 5th, 2019, 11:15 PM

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Thanks @Ronin I was going to place an order soon but I think that I’ll wait until the next release.
Old March 5th, 2019, 11:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
815 completed units as of the last count. If you're ambitious you can go to the Books of Index and count how many have been released and do the subtraction!
Way to lazy for that!
Old March 5th, 2019, 11:16 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Me too!

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 5th, 2019, 11:28 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Way to lazy for that!
*hint* the sortable index is an easy way to do it *hint*
Old March 6th, 2019, 01:52 AM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

There are many unreleased units, some very, very old. You may already have noticed that our release schedule significantly accelerated over the past year, and the plan is to continue that to both get some units out of the vault faster and to keep up public engagement.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old March 6th, 2019, 06:52 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Quote:
I can only think of one case where we went back to the drawing board recently.

A lot of them are waiting. Big things in store for this year!

Basically we had a release schedule where not as much came out for a long time because production was slower. Production started picking up last year, but the release schedule hasn't quite accelerated to match yet. You don't have too long to wait for that, though.
I threw a hissy fit and now things will be releasing a little faster.
You are welcome.
Old March 6th, 2019, 08:28 AM

There's one in particular in there that's very, very, very old ....

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy