Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old November 22nd, 2006, 09:09 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
NecroBlade's Customs - 12/01 War Machine (Mini)

12/01 War Machine

08/24: Rescue:

08/04: Left 4 Dead's Complete:

04/28: Aeradon's Hound & Kroxysmatus

04/05: Deathspeaker Aeradon

02/18: Jango Fett

12/12: Battle Droids

11/13: Voltorb

10/08: Khan Harrowblade

09/22: Politoed, Darth Sidious

09/05: Ninetails, Darth Sion

08/23: Ullar's Protectors & Super Battle Droids

07/27: Charizard

07/25: Venusaur & Blastoise

06/04: Reek & Wampa

05/19: Ralnmathakr

N'Kob

05/06: Izumi Cavalry

04/27: Sword Masters of Gammerane (with thanks to guido)

03/04: Endor Biker Scouts

03/03: Boba Fett

10/28: Dojo Miyamoto:

10/28: Iron Awasome:

9/26/7: Star Wars Customs

Judge Blacklock:

"HEROSCAPE and all related characters are trademarks of Hasbro. © 2006 Hasbro. All Rights Reserved."

Last edited by NecroBlade; December 1st, 2009 at 06:28 PM. Reason: title
Old November 22nd, 2006, 09:12 PM

monkeyfish has disabled reputation
Battle awareness seems to be a clone of Frenzy.
BTW: Welcome to the site Necroblade!!!

Captain Qwark for President 08'
Old November 22nd, 2006, 09:32 PM

Zeeno has disabled reputation
looking good keep it up!
Welcome to the sight
Old November 22nd, 2006, 09:56 PM

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeyfish
It is indeed a frenzy clone. I changed the name, because Risis isn't the kinda guy who goes into a 'frenzy.' And thanks guys! I hope to contribute a lot more to the site, especially after I go home to get my Heroscape stuff and teach the guys over here how to play. I'll try to upload at least one more custom tonight.
Old November 22nd, 2006, 10:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade
Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeyfish
It is indeed a frenzy clone. I changed the name, because Risis isn't the kinda guy who goes into a 'frenzy.' And thanks guys! I hope to contribute a lot more to the site, especially after I go home to get my Heroscape stuff and teach the guys over here how to play. I'll try to upload at least one more custom tonight.
I'll keep a cat's eye out for as long as I can!
Old November 22nd, 2006, 10:55 PM

Obi-Wan Kenobi! What better unit to showcase next than one of the greatest characters of all time?

A couple notes: at one point he had another minor ability, but I thought it was better suited to a younger version of Ben. Also, he almost had 4 life, but I left it at three, since he effectively has 5, and this is old Ben Kenobi anyway, nearing the end of his life, as his second ability also points out. Not all Jedi I have designed use the Force in exactly the same way, but they all use Force markers. And yes, Force Talent can reflect damage from ANY attack - the Force is a powerful ally!
Another general note: I play Magic: the Gathering, and thought it would be cool for my second favourite game to have flavourtext as well. It doesn't add anything but cool to the cards. Also, as far as I've seen, no one else does this, likely in (large) part due to the fact that everyone seems intent on filling up the ENTIRE card with abilities.
Old November 22nd, 2006, 11:46 PM
Which Team Am I On?...

Tiberius has disabled reputation
I like Obi-wan alot, I think the points reflect the powers and stats well. The force damage reflection power needs to be clarified on what happens if more than one wound is applied to obi-wan at that time, do all wounds get reflected or just one? Do the extras carry over to Obi-wan?

Tiberius is Rogue...
aboard STARSHIP THETA...
Old November 22nd, 2006, 11:48 PM
Which Team Am I On?...

Tiberius has disabled reputation
That is alot of attacks for 80 points and 5 life for Risis. I would like to see the cost raised to 100, to rival syvarris (4 life, bigger range, double attack but no frenzy).

Tiberius is Rogue...
aboard STARSHIP THETA...
Old November 22nd, 2006, 11:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberius
I like Obi-wan alot, I think the points reflect the powers and stats well. The force damage reflection power needs to be clarified on what happens if more than one wound is applied to obi-wan at that time, do all wounds get reflected or just one? Do the extras carry over to Obi-wan?
I thought it was clear because it said whenever he takes "a wound," and use only once per attack. But if not, my bad :P It does, of course, reflect only one hit. The rest he takes like a (fragile old) man.
Old November 23rd, 2006, 06:39 PM

I, a Star Wars Finatic, am pleased with Old Ben
Old November 24th, 2006, 05:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberius
That is alot of attacks for 80 points and 5 life for Risis. I would like to see the cost raised to 100, to rival syvarris (4 life, bigger range, double attack but no frenzy).
Hmm, you're probably right. Risis leaves himself more vulnerable, because he has to be closer, but the combo with frenzy is pretty cool, so he probably would be better off at 100.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeeno
I, a Star Wars Finatic, am pleased with Old Ben
Thank you very much! I'm a little disappointed with the picture, though, I couldn't find a better old Ben mini. But overall I like it.

EDIT: Also, since I'm back with my computer, I may add another custom over the weekend.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old November 25th, 2006, 07:39 PM

One of my favourite customs, and one of my most well-revieved. The figure is Mage Knight's Blood Demon (#9 from Sorcery set). The original figure I had used was the clear version, but I liked the way the red ones looked when I mocked this up, so I left them on.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards