Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old November 5th, 2006, 09:14 PM

hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Hi1's Customs - ***NEW TRIO of UNITS 7/4***

Hi1's Customs

NEW/RE-DONE CUSTOMS

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OLD CUSTOMS

AGENT ACE and his Repli-clones

ANUBITE - Bio page 6.

CITROS - First custom ever which explains a lot.

CRAGNAK

CRIOSPHINX

EGYPTIAN BLANK - New faction started.

FOREST BEARS - Another early idea, although this one was modified from its original ideas.

GIANT SCARAB - Bio on page five.

GUNNERY CREW - One of my personal favorites

HORUS THE AVENGER - Bio on page four.

HYDRA - Thematic to the actual beast. I really liked making this one.

KISHUMEK - Fed up with Khomuset

MAGMA GUARDIAN - Fed up with Obsidian Guards, thought they needed a hero.

MOBILE FIGHTERS - Made before the Deathreavers, not plagerism.

PETSUCHOS - First Egyptain themed card. Read bio on page 3.

QUEMEK - Another well-themed unit in my mind.

RISEN SHADE - It was cool at the time.

ROC - Bio page 6.

ROCKET TROOPERS - Very much like their single power.

SHUNUN - Early Kyrie Warrior.

SKOTAR - My brother's custom, also the one I enetered in Dooc Savage's contest on HQ.

TREE DEMON - Early custom, went with Forest Bears in attempt to use trees.

TRIGNOR THE MOUNTAIN GUARD - One of the best simple yet effective powers for all my units.

ZIGTHAR - It works with the actual figure.
Old November 5th, 2006, 09:29 PM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Nice to see you back and posting your customs hi1.
Old November 5th, 2006, 09:33 PM

hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Thanks, I figured it's been long enough. I'm just not sure if i should put up all of them now or realse them one by one and get some feedback on each. My fear would be overwheling people if I suddenly cam out with 15 customs.

Old November 5th, 2006, 09:35 PM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Probably wouldn't hurt to put them up slowly and get some fresh eyes on them.
Old November 5th, 2006, 09:36 PM

Ok, thats what I thought.

Old November 6th, 2006, 12:24 AM

SketchArtistComposite has disabled reputation
I like this card, i would definitly play it. I tend to be very reckless when playing, but having him go in using his earthquake against a group of enemy figures with a couple of range attackers out of his sight for backup, this could be a really good card. That figure, what's it from, just asking, cause he actually looks more like a giant then a troll, but i tend to be picky, just ignore me.
Old November 6th, 2006, 12:27 AM

Umm... I know its a mage knight figure but i have no idea on what it's actual name was. I went with troll for the class because its would be small for a giant with a height of 6. As for the Earthquake, its pretty deadly when he gets close enough to enemy units.
Old November 6th, 2006, 03:48 PM

Found it. It's a Mage Knight Troll Berserker (#37 Omens). $1.49

I probably got the class of troll from the original name Troll Berserker, to answer your previous question.
Old November 7th, 2006, 04:37 AM
52nd runner up - Miss UK Pageant

robaula has disabled reputation
Mountain Scaling - I think it would read better if you put "If Trignor ends his movement at least two levels higher..." I figure thats what you probably meant, rather than limiting it to specificially just two levels higher.

Earthquake Special Attack - Wow! Simple, but great!

I would probably put his life up to 4, rather than 3, which seems a bit low.

Great choice of figure - I would definately use this figure and card.

Look forward to seeing more, hi1hi1hi1hi1!!!
Old November 7th, 2006, 10:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by robaula
Mountain Scaling - I think it would read better if you put "If Trignor ends his movement at least two levels higher..." I figure thats what you probably meant, rather than limiting it to specificially just two levels higher.
Yea I need to work on the wording of that special. I also noticed I spelled started wrong. It should now read...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mountain Scaling
If Trignor ends his movement at least two levels higher then when he started his movement, Trignor may add two spaces to his movement.
Quote:
Originally Posted by robaula
Earthquake Special Attack - Wow! Simple, but great!

I would probably put his life up to 4, rather than 3, which seems a bit low.

Great choice of figure - I would definately use this figure and card.

Look forward to seeing more, hi1hi1hi1hi1!!!
Thanks! Its a pretty cool power to use in battles since it is destructive, but at the same time can hurt all figures including your figures and Trignor.

The reason I have his life so low at 3 is because I didn't want him to become so powerful that he can just walk into the oppsing player's side and wipe out half his army with Earthquake. With three life he would statistically only get the chance to use Earthquake 6 times if no one else gave him any damage.

I see your point in making him 4 life though. He sometimes gets knocked down without much of a fight because of his low life and only ok defense. I was just concerened for the overpoweredness of him walking into an opponents starting zone and wiping out all their figures. Anyone else have an opion about the life, because I can see both sides of it.

I will get the updated card in as soon as possible, thanks for the catch robaula.
Old November 7th, 2006, 10:52 AM

Ok I updated the card, but like I said earlier I lost my former photo editing software and now have to use the GIMP. That would be why the text does match pps: . Does anyone know what fonts to use and also should I increase the life to 4 or leave it at 3?

Old November 7th, 2006, 06:20 PM
Best Marvel Role-Player ('07 CoNny Award)

Troll Warrior is surprisingly tart
Hello I'm new.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi1hi1hi1hi1
Ok I updated the card, but like I said earlier I lost my former photo editing software and now have to use the GIMP. That would be why the text does match pps: . Does anyone know what fonts to use and also should I increase the life to 4 or leave it at 3?
Im new so don't take anything I say too seriously, but I think for a good troll you should INCREASE LIFE to 6 and DECREASE defense to 2.

Just a thought.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards