Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Old May 15th, 2008, 07:15 PM
Seeker of the Last Word

RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Playtesters: The Scenario Writers Guild Wants YOU!

So what's going on with the guild? Am I looking in the wrong place or is this pretty dead right now?

They are done! Version 1.00 is out: Books of HeroScape in pdf format
Old May 16th, 2008, 04:08 PM

Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'm too busy with work and school to playtest - I only really have the weekends to play. I am, however, very interested in the results. Is there any voting process? What happens when a scenario is approved? Is there going to be a thread with the approved scenarios or will they be displayed in this thread?
Old May 16th, 2008, 06:02 PM
Seeker of the Last Word

RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul Shackle View Post
I'm too busy with work and school to playtest - I only really have the weekends to play. I am, however, very interested in the results. Is there any voting process? What happens when a scenario is approved? Is there going to be a thread with the approved scenarios or will they be displayed in this thread?
Uh, the last playtesters wanted post (before mine) was from early November '07. I was just inquiring if this was still an initiative that was alive, as I can't seem to find any newer thread about the writer's guild than this one. I don't think anyone at this point is looking for playtesters anymore....

Old May 17th, 2008, 02:42 AM

naps420 Woo who?

Playtesters who are interested in helping with our scenarios are always welcome!

Sorry everyone, but with the change of the new formating to the site, things needed to be fixed before we could get the guild's forums back up and running. All the bugs have been fixed and we are actually looking for not only playtesters, but we are currently trying to find new members who are interested. If you enjoy building maps, writing up scenarios/rules, enjoy writing backgrounds, or just very imaginative and able to come up with great ideas for games. As always, if anyone is just interested in play testing our scenarios out, feel free to contact me at any time.

A few days ago, the Scenario Writers Guild has been added to the group membership page. If you click on "User CP", on the left hand side if you scroll down, you will spot a link that says "Group Membership". Anyone who is interested in joining may go there to join up.

Thanks for giving this a read and I look forward to seeing what we can put out there for this great community to enjoy.

Last edited by naps420; May 17th, 2008 at 04:21 PM.
Old May 17th, 2008, 02:52 AM

Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobertDD View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul Shackle View Post
Uh, the last playtesters wanted post (before mine) was from early November '07. I was just inquiring if this was still an initiative that was alive, as I can't seem to find any newer thread about the writer's guild than this one. I don't think anyone at this point is looking for playtesters anymore....
Ha! Sorry, I didn't notice the post dates.
Old May 17th, 2008, 12:40 PM
Seeker of the Last Word

Quote:
Originally Posted by naps420 View Post
A few days ago, the Scenario Writers Guild has been added to the group membership page. If you click on "User CP", on the right hand side if you scroll down, you will spot a link that says "Group Membership". Anyone who is interested in joining may go there to join up.
Request submitted

Old May 17th, 2008, 01:11 PM
so CUTE when he's bitter

Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I can do any two player scenarios. We play usually once or twice every week, usually weekends, but not always. We play about 90% of the weekends.

EDIT: That is, if you still need us.

EDIT TWO: I'd also be interested in joining. I do enjoy the writing. (and need a little help with my Campaign Scenario if you guys help too.)
Old May 17th, 2008, 01:27 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Me and my boys would like to help out...you will get a 3 tiered experience as they are 13 and 6 and I am 39.

PM coming
Old May 17th, 2008, 04:20 PM

naps420 Woo who?

Onacara, I've added your name to my list. Once we get things back up and going, I'll send you a PM.
Old May 17th, 2008, 04:22 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Originally Posted by naps420 View Post
Onacara, I've added your name to my list. Once we get things back up and going, I'll send you a PM.
No problem....we have lots of terrain so we can test a few maps and scenarios at a time.
Old May 19th, 2008, 03:49 PM

Zeeno has disabled reputation

I could once in a while do a two man scenario, if it will help.
Old May 30th, 2008, 03:29 AM

SlikkRikk knows what's in an order marker SlikkRikk knows what's in an order marker

I play with a friend once a week -- he loves scenarios and so do I. Been waiting to see this thing materialize since hearing about it last year on the podcast. So anything I can do to keep it chugging along, let me know! Definitely up for playtesting these things and getting some high-quality scenarios on the move!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios