Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Notices

Old August 29th, 2007, 06:06 PM

elf326 is surprisingly tart
Future Units like the Marro Hive

Do you think they'll ever make another unit like the Marro Hive. Example: A small factory that destroyed soulborgs are respawned at. And what would this unit do?
Old August 29th, 2007, 06:10 PM

DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
I think it might be a bit risky having more figures that can't actually move, for example if both players have a Hive each and all their other figures were destroyed how would anyone win?

I had a similar idea about a machine that could rebuild common soulborgs aswell - it might be a good idea to have a large Soulbord/Soulborg-Creator to have movement even if it was only 2-3 move.
Old August 29th, 2007, 06:23 PM

Ultarium has disabled reputation
Jandar you made me come up with something interesting. What do you do if both players only have a hive left? Just call it a draw? Or do you keep taking turn with your hive until you spawn somemore guys to go fight?

Dont you wish your Kyrie was hot like me!
Old August 29th, 2007, 06:26 PM

DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultarium
Jandar you made me come up with something interesting. What do you do if both players only have a hive left? Just call it a draw? Or do you keep taking turn with your hive until you spawn somemore guys to go fight?
Hmm that's an interesting point, I guess you'd keep playing until one of your respawned Marro destroyed the opponents Hive.
Old August 29th, 2007, 06:42 PM

da master826 has disabled reputation
kinda like the cyber controller from doctor who?

Go here-> http://www.pixyak.com/ for uploads and chatty fun.
Old August 29th, 2007, 06:46 PM

Blackrock is surprisingly tart
What if you don't have any common marro squad figures? Given, it's pretty dumb to use the hive without any such figures, but not illegal.
Old August 29th, 2007, 06:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackrock
What if you don't have any common marro squad figures? Given, it's pretty dumb to use the hive without any such figures, but not illegal.
Also another thing that crossed my mind but my mind hurts now so...*falls asleep*
Old August 29th, 2007, 06:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackrock
Then you wait out the ammount of turns and its a draw. Simple, but the only option. And yes I dont see the point of getting the hive besides being a LOS blocker.

Old August 29th, 2007, 08:10 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jandars_Hope
I think it might be a bit risky having more figures that can't actually move, for example if both players have a Hive each and all their other figures were destroyed how would anyone win?

I had a similar idea about a machine that could rebuild common soulborgs aswell - it might be a good idea to have a large Soulbord/Soulborg-Creator to have movement even if it was only 2-3 move.

um...like this?

Old August 29th, 2007, 08:12 PM

Im thinking that would be realy good acctualy I just dont like the fact that it has startwars figs up front hehehe.

Old August 29th, 2007, 08:15 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Quote:
Im thinking that would be realy good acctualy I just dont like the fact that it has startwars figs up front hehehe.

I guess the fact that it is a Jawa Sandcrawler from Start Wars has something to do with it....just a stab in the dark though.
Old August 29th, 2007, 08:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onacara
Quote:

I guess the fact that it is a Jawa Sandcrawler from Start Wars has something to do with it....just a stab in the dark though.
Whatever you just said, I realy just dont like star wars and have never seen a one of them.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion