Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old December 1st, 2006, 08:17 PM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun
Peircing arrow, I may have to be clearer. You do not roll 3 skulls in addition to you roll, but the 3 dice you roll are automatically skulls. DW would still have a good chance of blocking it.
Old December 1st, 2006, 08:23 PM

Zeeno has disabled reputation
I like him Pumpkin, keep up the good work.
Old December 1st, 2006, 09:15 PM
ToysRUs Kid

Taelord knows what's in an order marker Taelord knows what's in an order marker
Those are awesome customs man. I love Robin hood and Miromoto. They are all awesome though.

Dan's Mom: "Why you persist in acting like a fifteen year old is beyond me."

Dan: "I'm filled with reckless desire."
Old December 2nd, 2006, 01:30 AM

Pug has disabled reputation
Robin seems quite good to me. I do have one question though. Why did you decide on 4 defense? It just seems a lot for a guy in tights.
Old December 3rd, 2006, 04:38 PM

Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun
If you notice, he's not wearing tights. :P In all seriousness, I really don't know. I wanted to make him more sturdy than Syvarris.
Old December 14th, 2006, 09:59 PM

*gasps and pants* I've survived a week and a half of grounding. For my fans, here's one of my favorite SSBM characters.
Old December 14th, 2006, 10:03 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumpkin_King
Hooray! G&W! Oil Spill is fun, just like in the game!

HOORAY FOR OVEREXCITABILITY!
Old December 15th, 2006, 11:56 PM

THREE CHEERS FOR OVEREXCITABILITY!!!

And you know, G&W's figure would be extremely easy to make. Just cut a silhouette out of black paper, and voila, a monochromatic warrior.
Old December 16th, 2006, 12:00 AM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
NICE! MGW is awesome, one of my favorite Super Smash Brothers characters.
Old December 20th, 2006, 04:40 PM

I've put all the recent ones on page 1. Here's Tony, another cowboy.

I love this guy, cause he can negate the defense of dragons and such, while conveniently sidestepping DW's glass jaw. The figure was inspired by Aaron Corneilissen.
Old December 26th, 2006, 08:09 PM

Why is nobody commenting? Well, here's Sonic. I'm making a figure, I'll get a pic when I'm done.
Old December 26th, 2006, 08:44 PM
Which Team Am I On?...

Tiberius has disabled reputation
I like Tony, the ultimate answer to Q9. I like the aspect of being able to rustle any two spaced figure. I like the feel of the card. His points are balanced with the 3 attack and 3 defense compared to the other cowboys.

Sonic is well done too, I really can't think of any constructive criticism for it. 120 points is fair for that move and muliple attack potential. This guy would be havoc against a zombie horde.

Tiberius is Rogue...
aboard STARSHIP THETA...

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards