Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old November 29th, 2006, 12:58 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
Presenting Siri Tachi:

Before anyone asks who she is and angers my girlfriend, she's Obi-Wan's lover, as mentioned on the card, and made officially canon in Jude Watson's books.
I'm not sure if the points are right, but she's pretty good at offence, and slightly better stats-wise (+1 life and +1 speed, but -1 defence) than the Obi-Wan I have up now.

317-149
C3V Brainstorm
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old November 29th, 2006, 01:25 PM

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
And the Obi-Wan to go with that Siri:

A little heavier on the defence, his Force Talent is slightly better, so I cost him the same (plus it's more romantic if they have matching point costs :P)

317-149
C3V Brainstorm
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old November 29th, 2006, 01:50 PM

Zeeno has disabled reputation
Re: NecroBlade's C-Units [Obi-Wan Kenobi & Siri Tachi 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade

Obi-Wan & Siri Tachi:

Nice, If only I had figures...
Old November 29th, 2006, 10:44 PM
Soon to be Mrs. Tony Stark

DeceitfulBeauty wears ripped pants of awesomeness DeceitfulBeauty wears ripped pants of awesomeness DeceitfulBeauty wears ripped pants of awesomeness DeceitfulBeauty wears ripped pants of awesomeness DeceitfulBeauty wears ripped pants of awesomeness DeceitfulBeauty wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade

Obi-Wan & Siri Tachi:

My favorites ^^ <3

Not that I know so much about this game, but keeping with the characters you did the stats good. Siri would, naturally, have better offense than defense. She was always one for action. Just thought I'd say that.

[And DeceitfulBeauty finally beat NecroBlade at Heroscape. With Iron Man.]
Old November 30th, 2006, 01:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeceitfulBeauty
My favorites ^^ <3

Not that I know so much about this game, but keeping with the characters you did the stats good. Siri would, naturally, have better offense than defense. She was always one for action. Just thought I'd say that.
That and she was always kicking Obi-Wan's arse, right? :P

And the infiltration I took from that mission you told me about.

317-149
C3V Brainstorm
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old December 1st, 2006, 04:52 PM

I've always liked the idea of elementalists, or at least interacting with terrain, and after seeing GB's Llenadil, I had to kick mine into gear. The ability's long, but I think it makes sense if you read it through.

A couple of notes about this guy: He'd be very cool as a "neutral" figure, that just starts the game in some lava fields and starts tossing lava. He could have some Obsidian (body)Guards, too. In a regular game, he's good friends with Brunak, who can get him into the lava faster, and protect him while you send a lava flow across the battlefield at your opponent.

317-149
C3V Brainstorm
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old December 13th, 2006, 07:50 PM

Figure: Mage Knight (2.0) #118

Pretty much a direct conversion, she's essentially instant death to anyone who gets into melee with her.

317-149
C3V Brainstorm
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old December 13th, 2006, 08:22 PM

MK2.0 #128

317-149
C3V Brainstorm
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old December 15th, 2006, 05:07 AM

I think mortars are on everyone's list of customs to make, so here's my shot at one. MK2.0 #51

*Note: every time you use its special attack, you have to say the flavourtext

317-149
C3V Brainstorm
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old December 15th, 2006, 05:46 PM

Even though no one apparently has any comments, I'll post another (and I've got a million more if someone does comment). I'm particularly proud of this little creation, so please let me know what you think. (Mage Knight Sorcery #92)

317-149
C3V Brainstorm
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old December 26th, 2006, 02:15 PM

Massive update before I leave for a couple weeks!

Rock Griffin (MK2.0 #114):

Varatrix (MK2.0 #130):

Cult Enforcers (MK Sorcery #43-45):

Krangnark (MK Sorcery #21:

Mysträl (MK Sorcery #12):

Magna Champions (MK Sorcery #55-56):

Gaunt (MK Sorcery #97):

Kierin Starsdawn (MK fig, number coming):

Can vanilla figures work?

And last but not least,
Shades of Ostrivick (MK Sorcery #34-36):

Unfortunately, only the one Einar figure to upload at the moment

317-149
C3V Brainstorm
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old January 8th, 2007, 12:20 PM

Simo Hayha, DED's better cousin (MK Minions #22):

317-149
C3V Brainstorm
Pepperony - 14/09/13

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards