Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games
Other Board Games Board games that are not Heroscape.

Notices

Old January 29th, 2018, 05:24 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth
Re: Kickstarter: What game(s) are you currently Kickstarting

Not a game, per se, but The Dice Tower has a fundraising Kickstarter in progress. Tom Vasel has been a great supporter of Heroscape, so I felt it was right to return the favor.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old January 31st, 2018, 09:36 PM
Admin & Retired PuppetMaster

LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Tiny Epic Kickstarting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
I wanted Tiny Epic Zombies, but then got sidetracked...
I've been watching Tiny Epic Zombies also. It looks like fun, but I was on the fence until they came up with the "TED" (Tiny Epic DOG) Stretch Goal. I think it's a really great idea. Honestly, if I ever have to face the Zombie Apocalypse while trapped in a shopping mall, I'd naturally want my trusty German Shepard (or Doberman, etc.) with me. If they can make that goal, then I'm in.

^_^
-LordRaidor-

...Experience the Curse... (Click for Details)
[Don't Have 'Permission'? Click Here to Give Yourself Access...]
Old February 1st, 2018, 10:28 AM
I reserve my inappropriate love for Heroscape.

Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

John Carter of Mars RPG

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...eplaying-game/

@chas I know you are a fan of JC.
Old February 1st, 2018, 12:24 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gurei-Ornery View Post
John Carter of Mars RPG

I hate you so much for pointing that out. I really want those miniatures, but I just can't do another Kickstarter right now.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez
Old February 1st, 2018, 02:13 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey'tilIDie View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gurei-Ornery View Post
John Carter of Mars RPG

I hate you so much for pointing that out. I really want those miniatures, but I just can't do another Kickstarter right now.
I'm in the same boat. The 4 mini pledge level is a nice option but $33 for 4 mini's plus S&H (from England?) is out of my price range. It would be cool to have the Tark.
Old February 1st, 2018, 02:22 PM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

YK,

I've been following its development for a year! But for various reasons including cost, if I was to get into the John Carter universe at this point, I'd want a multi-faction strategy/tactical board game, rather than an RPG or a Co-op Adventure Board Game.

Last edited by chas; February 2nd, 2018 at 10:17 PM.
Old February 2nd, 2018, 09:37 PM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I'm in for Nemesis.
Lots of stuff in it. Looks really cool.

Nemesis is a 1-5 player survival sci-fi game where players are woken up from hibernation as a crew of a space ship. The emergency procedure states that there is a critical system failure and the space ship can't continue its cruise. The goal of the crew is to find what is causing this failure and fix the situation to safely return back to Earth. The main problem is that one crew member is dead. Somebody crashed his hibernation chamber and pulled his body out. In addition, if you listen closely, some additional noises and sounds can be heard. New ones, strange ones, ones that were never heard before…

Nemesis is a cooperation game combined with bluffing, backstabbing, and other elements of a science-fiction survival horror adventure.

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.
Old February 3rd, 2018, 07:54 AM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

That does look cool @Jim . I was tempted, but when I heard that someone in my game group is backing it, I figured I'd just play theirs when they bring it to game night.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old February 3rd, 2018, 03:07 PM
Who Bummed Woo

rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Tiny Epic Kickstarting

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordRaidor View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
I wanted Tiny Epic Zombies, but then got sidetracked...
I've been watching Tiny Epic Zombies also. It looks like fun, but I was on the fence until they came up with the "TED" (Tiny Epic DOG) Stretch Goal. I think it's a really great idea. Honestly, if I ever have to face the Zombie Apocalypse while trapped in a shopping mall, I'd naturally want my trusty German Shepard (or Doberman, etc.) with me. If they can make that goal, then I'm in.

^_^
-LordRaidor-
Looks like you’re in!!
I backed it as well. They did an online vote of 5 different dog meeples (Doberman, German Shepherd, collie and 2 others) to use as the dog meeple . Looks like TED is a German Shepard as of last check.

"Chewie should move 6, lumbering or not. He's got long-ass legs"-
Old February 6th, 2018, 12:51 PM

Dark_Stranger knows what's in an order marker Dark_Stranger knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim View Post
I'm in for Nemesis.
Lots of stuff in it. Looks really cool.
Likewise! I'm going for everything except the terrain expansion and art book (which do look fun, but don't add anything in terms of gameplay).
Old February 8th, 2018, 07:38 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

Played my first fun and wacky game of Rising Sun yesterday with a neighbor's copy (#2 received here in NYC), and loved it! See a few details on the Other Boardgames thread. I have two more games planned just for this weekend (including one with the #1 Recipient), and will be coordinating four more in the last half of this month, including old Regular pals and 'new' ones I'm just meeting on my boardgamegeek Organized Play Thread. And my copy hasn't even shown up yet! We're all rabid to play!

Its a magnificent and exciting design! Hooray for Eric M. Lang!!!
Old February 8th, 2018, 12:27 PM

Cyber Controler knows what's in an order marker Cyber Controler knows what's in an order marker

I'm getting this one. looks like a hilariously good time

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games