Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV
TV Not Heroscape-related.

Old July 7th, 2011, 10:47 PM

stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Thundercats! HOOOO!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcus View Post

I wish they left out Snarf; what an annoying character!

OH man its been years since Ive watched Thundercats but this was my all time favorite show when I was younger. I remember Snarf being my favorite character as well! Feeling all nostalgic now I may have to try and find the old Thundercats episodes.

Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me.
Old July 7th, 2011, 11:23 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Oh yeah, give me some more of that original goodness!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Na8ThDftsKk

-insert signature here-
Old July 7th, 2011, 11:33 PM

delphic rolls all skulls baby! delphic rolls all skulls baby! delphic rolls all skulls baby! delphic rolls all skulls baby!

Unfortunate they shelved the CGI project. Looked like it might have been good.

I was hoping they would have had a better bad guy other than Mum-ra, I always thought he was a little Lame.

I had all the action figures at one time. They were some of the best made at the time with the exception of the Transformers.

Makes me long for a Gremlins 3 for some reason.

Delphic

Neg Rep of the Year :

"Desre for good grammar makes one looking to destroy fun??"

I love it when the overly critical can't meet their own expectations.
Old July 7th, 2011, 11:50 PM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!

I loved the concept of Thundercats when I was younger, but there was a lot that kept me from watching. Snarf was one reason, the robot teddy bears being another. I also couldn't stand the bad guys. In a later season when they got all the new bad guys I got a lot more interested. I'm cautiously optimistic about the new show, but the look of the art is disappointing.
Old July 8th, 2011, 07:01 AM

Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Minivann View Post
I loved the concept of Thundercats when I was younger, but there was a lot that kept me from watching. Snarf was one reason, the robot teddy bears being another. I also couldn't stand the bad guys. In a later season when they got all the new bad guys I got a lot more interested. I'm cautiously optimistic about the new show, but the look of the art is disappointing.
Whatcha mean you don't like Robears......I'll cut-choo, punk!

Heroscape is a gateway into a wonderful world of games that I never would've known existed otherwise.
Old July 8th, 2011, 09:54 AM

Arcus rolls all skulls baby! Arcus rolls all skulls baby! Arcus rolls all skulls baby! Arcus rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stubobj View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcus View Post

I wish they left out Snarf; what an annoying character!

OH man its been years since Ive watched Thundercats but this was my all time favorite show when I was younger. I remember Snarf being my favorite character as well! Feeling all nostalgic now I may have to try and find the old Thundercats episodes.
Snarf was your favorite character!? Have you been dipping into the red kryptonite again?

My Maps
Upcoming M.A.R.S. (Mid-Atlantic Regional 'Scapers - PA/MD/NJ) Events Thread
Old July 30th, 2011, 12:01 AM

delphic rolls all skulls baby! delphic rolls all skulls baby! delphic rolls all skulls baby! delphic rolls all skulls baby!

The new Thundercats = Winning.

Just watched the first Episode and I am impressed.

Neg Rep of the Year :

"Desre for good grammar makes one looking to destroy fun??"

I love it when the overly critical can't meet their own expectations.
Old July 30th, 2011, 01:17 AM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by delphic View Post
The new Thundercats = Winning.

Just watched the first Episode and I am impressed.
I was sold as soon as I could see that Snarf couldn't speak. They did a good job improving on everything in the original.
Old July 30th, 2011, 02:00 AM

winonavampire wears ripped pants of awesomeness winonavampire wears ripped pants of awesomeness winonavampire wears ripped pants of awesomeness winonavampire wears ripped pants of awesomeness winonavampire wears ripped pants of awesomeness winonavampire wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I watched it tonight too and I loved it!

Spoiler Alert!

Super Kudos to these guys.

Chuck Norris checks under his bed for Q9...

Check out my
customs, maps and mods!

Trades Here.
Old July 30th, 2011, 02:04 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

My thoughts exactly. Did you notice the piece of the Ro-Bear? Extremely well done. One thing I did not get, is Tygra adopted? How is he not in the bloodline? Cheetara is sick. More Panthro!

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old July 30th, 2011, 02:20 AM

winonavampire wears ripped pants of awesomeness winonavampire wears ripped pants of awesomeness winonavampire wears ripped pants of awesomeness winonavampire wears ripped pants of awesomeness winonavampire wears ripped pants of awesomeness winonavampire wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
My thoughts exactly. Did you notice the piece of the Ro-Bear? Extremely well done. One thing I did not get, is Tygra adopted? How is he not in the bloodline? Cheetara is sick. More Panthro!

Well, I missed the first couple minutes, so I didn't see that part explained, but based on this review here (no spoilers) it sounds like Tygra is older and adopted.

It also sounds like Panthro will be in it more (as I suspected) but the characters will be coming together naturally as the story unfolds.

(love it)

And, yes. Cheetara is SICK!

PS: I missed the Ro-Bears... Was it in the beginning?

Chuck Norris checks under his bed for Q9...

Check out my
customs, maps and mods!

Trades Here.
Old July 30th, 2011, 10:22 AM
Quest Quitter

I didn't see any explanation for Tygra. I completely missed anything Ro-bear. I'm calling that an improvement.

I'm guessing that the kittens are going to the treasure city where the book of omens resides. My guess is that the others will head that way as well and meet Panthro there as well.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV