Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV
TV Not Heroscape-related.

Old May 18th, 2009, 05:26 AM

nyphot rolls all skulls baby! nyphot rolls all skulls baby! nyphot rolls all skulls baby! nyphot rolls all skulls baby!
Re: TV Show: Chuck

Chuck Renewed!

http://www.variety.com/article/VR111...goryid=14&cs=1 (one of many articles)

Here's hoping it maintains the same high quality!

I need you to be awesome. Can you be awesome?

Thanks to AmishBurrito for a promo code and Gulp for sending wound markers!
Old May 18th, 2009, 09:36 AM
C3G Hero

whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
I should mention that my girlfriend and I went last Halloween as Anna and Morgan. Lots of fun.
Seriously dude, I've told you before; pics or it didn't happen.

Perhaps Jeff and Lester next year?

I'm pleased to see Chuck make it to series 3. I've enjoyed all of the episodes I've seen so far.
Old May 18th, 2009, 10:09 AM
Dr Feelgood

jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

It's not renewed for a full season though is it?

Now through May 28th, the Louisville region is in desperate need of platelets - call the Red Cross if you are interested in donating!
Old May 18th, 2009, 12:13 PM

nyphot rolls all skulls baby! nyphot rolls all skulls baby! nyphot rolls all skulls baby! nyphot rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jschild View Post
It's not renewed for a full season though is it?
Sadly, no. 13 (of 22) episodes and they've also cut the budget (which I've heard means possibly cutting one supporting actor and two writers).

So it's definitely not smooth sailing at this point. No word right now on who would be cut but here's hoping they can maintain (or improve) the level of quality!

Old May 18th, 2009, 12:19 PM
Dr Feelgood

jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

That's pretty much the exact thing Fox did to Dollhouse, fewer episodes, more TV ads, less money.

Now through May 28th, the Louisville region is in desperate need of platelets - call the Red Cross if you are interested in donating!
Old May 18th, 2009, 03:33 PM

Kobu knows what's in an order marker Kobu knows what's in an order marker

It has been optioned for the other 9 episodes, so at least there is that.
Old May 18th, 2009, 03:44 PM
Dr Feelgood

That rarely means anything, unless the show starts doing better. I expect next year to be the end of Chuck, Dollhouse, Fringe, Sarah Conner (if it isn't 100% dead already, and Heroes).

Old May 20th, 2009, 12:20 PM

Ted_Danson is surprisingly tart

Also it will be on Friday nights. Consider it cancelled.

Huggable Zombie, KingArthur1976, Utgarsrage, and Scapegeek are all great traders.
Old May 20th, 2009, 12:38 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Well, it does feature me with one of my most creepy facial expressions of all time, but I wouldn't want you to think it didn't happen ...

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old November 22nd, 2009, 03:02 PM

Woo-hoo!

Chuck is back with 19 episodes (6 more than originally ordered), kicking off with a 2 hour premiere on Sunday, January 10th.

http://www.examiner.com/x-5638-Bay-Area-TV-Examiner~y2009m11d20-Get-ready-for-Chuck-NBC-sets-the-premiere-for-January

http://www.aceshowbiz.com/news/view/00028991.html

http://www.upi.com/Entertainment_New...9921258773021/

To be honest, it looks like it will be a little ridiculous... but I have faith in the Chuck team.

Here's to a great season!

Old December 20th, 2009, 02:44 PM

By far, the best preview I've seen so far. No spoilers, per se, but you see a lot... maybe more than you'd like to see in a preview, so be forewarned.

http://zachary-levi.com/2009/12/10/s...super-preview/

Old January 10th, 2010, 08:50 AM

Chuck starts again tonight! Special double episode, 9 pm - 11 pm on NBC.

We're excited over here!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV