Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games
Other Board Games Board games that are not Heroscape.

Old November 30th, 2006, 02:59 AM

Sev_ has disabled reputation
Remember HeroQuest?

Yar, first time I was introduced to this, I couldn't get enough. If you've played it, then you know the feeling.

For everyone who is making customs or just want to give HS some spice here's a fun site to check out. It hasn't been updated since last year But it still has cool information about the old school HQ game that could be added.

http://www.aginsinn.com/
Old November 30th, 2006, 03:41 AM

dickflea Woo who?
I remember this....the other expansions are really expensive now, but overall the game is cool and really has longevity.
Old November 30th, 2006, 04:27 AM

Rodriquez has disabled reputation
yup its a kewl game.
hard to find but if ye keep looking ye can find some of the expansions decently.

good trades:Caravaggio, Gabbi, Drfeelgood,aljovin,vydar,rrhino,boom, Pallindromemaster, spidysox, Eckels, wytefang, Rym, Armegeddon, Fatboy Chubby, Forgehammer, Grison
Old November 30th, 2006, 05:19 AM
Ban Hammer Slammer!

Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
I have two websites dedicated to HeroQuest.

HeroQuest-O-Rama
Home of new and unique ways to expand on your HeroQuest game. All downloads are full sets; which means they include *NEW* Cards, Tiles, Icons and even minis - all items necessary to print and play! Plus much, much more...

and

Moderator of the spam-free HeroQuest Yahoo Group HeroQuest-Boardgame. Where I am currently re-creating (not scans) all of the HeroQuest game components in US standard format for ultra clean printing - no more skewed, smudged scans!

Here are some samples of the latest materials at HeroQuest-O-Rama PLUS all of the outdoor tiles that were previously available have been revised with a more natural looking grass. My original tile the Cobblestone Road has been completely redone with new grass, new rock and it has also been resized to fit with the Bridge Tile from the River Tile Set!

A close up detail example of the revised Cobblestone Road:

The two new tiles are the Crossroad which, of course, combines with the Cobblestone Road Tile and the Well, a simple dungeon Decoration.

The Crossroad example image:

The Well example Image:

As with all of my tiles the downloads come as 200 dpi JPEG images along with the maroon map icons and instructions.

Moved to Other Games

Just because you're offended, it doesn't make you right.
Old November 30th, 2006, 09:09 AM

peterm has disabled reputation
Looks very nice Malechi! It's making me want to break out my old base set!
Old November 30th, 2006, 01:02 PM
markwars has a man-crush on me

Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness
This was the first game I played that I was nuts about. It was my brothers, but it has long since been in my collection. I have 3 of the expansions and it's a quick and easy game to pick up. Love it.
Old November 30th, 2006, 05:10 PM
"Blame it on me" (was #3...)

Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness
I just wish I had people to play it with. I have every expansion except for Wizards of Morcar. Me love me some Heroquest, and Battlemasters too.

Sweetcurse is Sujoah...

in the
Perth Keep...
Old November 30th, 2006, 05:56 PM

DarkSpade Woo who?
Never played it, but I own it.

Warhammer Quest FTW!

"Y'know, I sort of assumed this hero of destiny thing would involve a lot less devastation in our wake."
Links to terrain making guides
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...c.php?p=280715
Old November 30th, 2006, 06:11 PM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkSpade
Never played it, but I own it.
I own it, but have not played my copy. I recall playing the game once years ago.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetcurse
I just wish I had people to play it with.
This coming from a Texan.

:P
Old November 30th, 2006, 06:16 PM
"Blame it on me" (was #3...)

Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness
IIIIIIIIIIIImmmmmmm roooneryyyy, so roneeerryyyyy.

Sweetcurse is Sujoah...

in the
Perth Keep...
Old November 30th, 2006, 06:18 PM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Old November 30th, 2006, 06:22 PM
ATF Agent

ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby!
He's in Houston. That might as well be another country.

I've always been crazy, but it's kept me from going insane.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games