Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Notices

Old September 8th, 2008, 05:08 PM
Watch out - he's a meme drunk!

Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Google Earth Flight Simulator

I was looking at Wikipedia's entry for Google Earth, and it said that there is an Easter egg flight simulator!

Press CTRL-ALT-A in Google Earth to start it up.
Here is an extensive list of the controls.

I personally thought it was pretty neato, and nobody I've asked have heard of it before!

Last edited by Mr Migraine; September 8th, 2008 at 05:33 PM.
Old September 8th, 2008, 05:26 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth
Re: Googel Earth Flight Simulator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Migraine View Post
EDIT: I JUST NOTICED I SPELLED GOOGLE WRONG....

I was looking at Wikipedia's entry for Google Earth, and it said that there is an Easter egg flight simulator!

I personally thought it was pretty neato, and nobody I've asked have heard of it before!
Just so you know, if you click Edit on your first post in a thread that you start and then click Go Advanced, you can edit your title.

Last edited by Cavalier; September 8th, 2008 at 05:49 PM.
Old September 8th, 2008, 05:34 PM
Watch out - he's a meme drunk!

Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Google Earth Flight Simulator

Thanks!

and another n00b was trained....
Old September 8th, 2008, 05:34 PM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalier View Post
Quote:

Just so you know, if you click Edit on your first post in a thread that you start and then click Go Advanced, you can edit your tittle.
Or you can edit your own post to catch any spelling errors. I do this all the time myself, because I always find errors in my own posts.

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell
Old September 8th, 2008, 05:50 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grungebob View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalier View Post
Quote:

Just so you know, if you click Edit on your first post in a thread that you start and then click Go Advanced, you can edit your tittle.
Or you can edit your own post to catch any spelling errors. I do this all the time myself, because I always find errors in my own posts.
As do I.

The trainer trained.
Old September 8th, 2008, 06:03 PM
I'm my own grandpa

Dennys rolls all skulls baby! Dennys rolls all skulls baby! Dennys rolls all skulls baby! Dennys rolls all skulls baby!

Neat... took off from JFK in an F-16, screamed out over the water going "AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH". By the time I regained control, I was over Scranton PA, found I-84, followed it home, and crashed 1/2 a mile from my house.

Priceless.
Old September 9th, 2008, 12:54 AM

jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Just flew a bit through the Rocky Mountains of Glacier National Park. Pretty cool, although the keyboard controls make flying a bit difficult.
Old September 9th, 2008, 01:10 AM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Ah man! I wish I could get this on my computer. I had Google Earth on my old PC and loved it. Would like to try that flight simulator!
Old September 9th, 2008, 08:24 AM
Pyro with a G-String

scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I never saw was so awesome about google earth, except that you can go anywhere, go into flight simulator, spy on people, What am I talking about google earth is awesome!

14568 wins, -3 losses.
Old September 9th, 2008, 11:03 AM
ToysRUs Kid

Taelord knows what's in an order marker Taelord knows what's in an order marker

This is so cool. I've tried test runs, taking off and then trying to land. So far every time I've tried to turn around, I stall and crash. Came close one time though.

Dan's Mom: "Why you persist in acting like a fifteen year old is beyond me."

Dan: "I'm filled with reckless desire."
Old September 9th, 2008, 12:34 PM

Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby! Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby! Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby! Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby!

Cool! Thanks for the info, Mr Mgraine!

-Edit
Mayday! Mayday! ...Ah forget it. I just crashed my SR22.
Darn you reverse mouse!

Old September 11th, 2008, 09:34 PM

eric.dunfee Woo who?

That is too cool!!! I thought at first you were pulling my leg!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General