Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports
Battle Reports Reports of your Heroscape Battles

Old August 29th, 2007, 07:42 PM

edridtc123 Woo who?
Edridtc's Battle Reports (Includes SotM Battles!!!)

The following is completely from memory:

I played my sister this morning. It was very fun. She is a good player and we frwquently find ourselves battling it out in our tourneys for 1st and 2nd.

We played on "The Road to the Forgotten Forest" battlefield.

She wanted an Einar Team but since I don't like Einar I didn't have enough figs, so she filled in the Tarn. Her army looked like this:

Spartacus
Retiarius
Crixus
Izumi Samurai
Tarn Viking Warriors

And I used:

Q9
Krav
Nakita
Carr

The Highlights:

The Gladiators were pretty good throughout the battle. Crixus had some bad rolls for defense. All Skulls for defense doesn't help much. (We have 2nd edition) Crixus fell early (too early) Q9 got up towards the bridge and was surrounded by Izumi, Spartacus, and a Tarn. Once one fell, reinforcements were there. Needless to say, Q9 died. But not before he took out a good half of my sister's army. Carr was crossing the river and kept using his special to destroy all of the Tarn that were waiting to get at Q9. My sister was crafty: She sent Retiarius around the back and cornered Carr. He was defeated. The Nakita rolled two good rolls on Engagement strike on an Izumi and Retiarius. Eventually, it was Spartacus, an Izumi, a Tarn, and Retiarius versus a line of ranged Nakita and Krav who didn't have to cross the river to attack. Flank and destroy tactics were negated by this fact, so I emerged victorious.

It was a fun game, and it's good that it was just for the sake of having themed armies. My sister didn't have any range and I usually take Marro or the aforementioned team. Any comments on how we can improve the team she used for tourney play?
Old August 29th, 2007, 07:42 PM

edridtc123 Woo who?
OK. A rematch with the Same Armies. (AKA Why Oh Why Does My Sister Not Just Get a Better Team)

Same Field, same armies as first game. MUCH less casually.

Since my sister thought that she would try out a team with no range, she didn't take our last battle seriously. This one she took seriously, but that didn't show through while she was busy getting that no-range army out.

We started off and she won initiative. Basically, lots of moving in round 1. A little action, as Q9 was sent up the bridge with a Nakita and blasted a few Izumi, landing no hits.

In Round 2, things heated up. A long line went around the east side and a small 3 man strike group went under the bridge. All of them but Crixus were shot down by the Krav, who went on to stand in the river with a Nakita behind them. Q9 kills 2 Tarn this round.

In Rounds 3 and 4, the game seems as though it is really getting strategic. Crixus gets some bad rolls and falls to the Krav. Things seem dim for my sister. The Izumi march up the bridge and Q9 moves out of the way of the Nakita standing with him. They hold off the Samurai, so sis sends the remaining Izumi, Retiarius, and the two remining Tarn around the East hump to try to destroy the Krav.

In Round 5, the game pretty much ends. Basically, lucky rolls with Q9 send the Izumi and Tarn to the pearly white gates. Retiarius puts up a fight to the Krav, but is circled by the Nakita on the bridge and Krav in the water. Spartacus holds up until the end of the round.

In Round 6, Queglix takes Spartacus out.

Altogether fun, but I hope my sis will pick a team with range next time. Smell Ya Later!
Old August 29th, 2007, 07:43 PM

edridtc123 Woo who?
OK. Here is the most recent battle between me and my sister (Last Night)

Her Army:
Spartacus
Crixus
Raelin the Kyrie Warrior
Izumi Samurai
Tarn Viking Warriors

Mine:
Major Q9
Agent Carr
Krav Maga Agents
Nakita Agents

OK. Here goes:

ROUND ONE:
Initiative:
Me: 16
Sister: 8

I win intit. I send Q9 and a Nakita through the middle of the battlefield.
Sis sends Raelin through the west side. (My left)
I send Carr and a Nakita through the East and the Izumi each take a section of the battlefield.

ROUND TWO:
Init:
Me: 15
Sis: 7

I win init. I get Q9 through the road to the opposing starting zone. Queglix kills a Tarn and the attack is whiffed twice.
Raelin attacks the western Nakita (unmoved) and misses the Nakita (who whiffs defense).
The Krav redeem her, though. They land two hits on Raelin.
Tarn Vikings take on Q9 but Q9 blocks all hits.
The West Nakita attacks Raelin and lands two more hits. A Nakita attacks an Izumi, but misses.

ROUND THREE:
Init:
Me: 4
Sis: 19

Sis finally wins init! Queglix is used and a Tarn is killed, while Spartacus takes two hits. Carr kills an Izumi and Spartacus takes a passing swipe from Q9. Other than that, not much happens this round.

ROUND FOUR:
Init:
Me: 4
Sis: 1

I win init again. The game gets intense here. Queglix is used and an Izumi is killed. Raelin moves back in order to give D. Aura to an Izumi and two Tarn along with Spartacus. Carr hits Crixus and a Krav kills Raelin. the other two kill a couple Tarn. An Izumi misses the Krav.

ROUND FIVE:
Init:
Me: 12
Sis: 10

The game is almost over. A lot happens, but the only attacks are Queglix:
Crixus takes three wounds
An Izumi is destroyed
Also, Spartacus misses Q9.

ROUND SIX:
Init:
Me: 13
Sis: 8

The End. Three Queglixes after the beginning of Round Six, Crixus and Spartacus have fallen. Victory to Vydar!

I REALLY HOPE THAT MY SISTER PICKS A GOOD TEAM NEXT TIME!

Smell Ya Later
Old August 29th, 2007, 07:47 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
You know, you can go back to your first post and edit it to add additional information ... not sure you really need to "bookmark" space for yourself like that.
But, hey, to each their own.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 31st, 2007, 06:50 PM

edridtc123 Woo who?
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman
You know, you can go back to your first post and edit it to add additional information ... not sure you really need to "bookmark" space for yourself like that.
But, hey, to each their own.
Thanx for the tip, but I like having individual posts. I find that when a lot of posting is done in one Post, it looks messy and uncollected.
Old September 9th, 2007, 04:33 PM

edridtc123 Woo who?
It was very fun. We played the Rogue Hive scenario on the Waters of Life Battlefield (SotM). I had:

TKN
2xStingers
Nagrubs

My sis had:

Shiori
Q10
Drudge
Nagrubs
WoA
Rats

And my mom had:

Raelin (SotM)
DW9K (Despite constant dissuasion)
Airborne Elite

It was a 380 point scenario, for all who don't know.

The game was fun. My mom got the marro hive right off the bat and it was dead by the end of the round. TKN and the Nagrubs mobilized in Round 1 and cleaned up the AE (who were dropped on Turn 3), 2 rats, and put TKN in position to kill DW9K. Later in the game, Q10 and Raelin were fighting near the hive while TKN Trample Stomped DW9K, A few drudge, and the remaining AE. After Raelin died, Shiori fell to the Stingers, while the WoA and Deathreavers booed from the sidelines (they fell 3 rounds before the last). Eventually, TKN and Q10 had all order markers and kept fighting. TKN took height advantage and cleaned up. It was a great game.

BTW: Can you Trample, move normally, Trample, and then finish the rest of your move? I reread the card over and over and I think that you can.
Old September 9th, 2007, 04:41 PM

ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Trample is used at the expendure of a movement point. So if that's what you are asking, no, you cannot, unless you use trample stomp, like, first.

The user formerly known as Bloody the Marro Stinger!
Old September 9th, 2007, 04:47 PM

edridtc123 Woo who?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloody the Marro Stinger
Trample is used at the expendure of a movement point. So if that's what you are asking, no, you cannot, unless you use trample stomp, like, first.
Wat I mean is that at any point in moving can you do it, then move and then do it again? The card says "at any point" so if it is successful...

A MORE DETAILED VERSION:

TKN E E E X E X

E is empty and X is opponent.

Can TKN go up to X1, Stomp him, then go 1 after that, then Stomp X2? I don't see why not.

EDIT*: This was resolved in another thread. If the conditions of the Stomp are met on each space, and you end your turn on the space of X2, this is legal.
Old September 10th, 2007, 09:51 AM

edridtc123 Woo who?
Another Battle with SotM!

I still don't understand my mom's way of drafting...

Me:
TKN
Nagrubs x 2
Stingers x 2
Drudge x 2

Her:
Raelin (New)
DW9K (Her favorite)
Thorgrim
Mimring

This game was using the Rogue Hive scenario.

I mobilized TKN and the Nagrubs around to get to DW (on the left) and Raelin (on the right). I decimated Raelin and Mimring early on and Thorgrim was hiding so as to hold out for a while. As Nagrubs snapped at his feet and Drudge swarmed across the swamp, he was quickly killed. DW actually took a little effort, but in the end was killed by powered Stingers.
The Hive, btw, was lost in the first round. I didn't NEED it, so I decided to not risk its being used to waste my Nagrubs if it fell into my mom's hands.

Sry for the somewhat boring Battle Reports. I'll be posting some better ones soon (possibly with pics). Leave Feedback, Plz!
Old September 10th, 2007, 12:16 PM
The Guy That Thinks Runa is Good (and has actually won games with her)

killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death!
I think your mom is getting hosed, because Tor-Kul-Na cannot Trample Stomp DW9K - he's a large figure.

Like battle reports? Click Tourney Reports (New 10/21/2012 - Cutters / Brutes!)
KC's Maps
Click KC's Customs
Scaper of the Week #57
Old September 10th, 2007, 07:27 PM

edridtc123 Woo who?
Quote:
Originally Posted by killercactus
I think your mom is getting hosed, because Tor-Kul-Na cannot Trample Stomp DW9K - he's a large figure.
omg. oops. I'll edit that post. I just went over my notes and i was off.
Old September 11th, 2007, 06:10 PM

War Solves Everything has disabled reputation
That first army your used. I'm digging it. I'm using the same one in a custom camgain at my house.

I feel sorry for you. Your not me.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports