Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Notices

Old October 1st, 2019, 10:39 AM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth
Re: MCC-Makers of Custom Cards-turning customs from text to

@kolakoski I should have these updated this evening.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old October 1st, 2019, 10:56 AM
Marcel Marceau

DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun
Talking Re: MCC-Makers of Custom Cards-turning customs from text to

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by mac122 View Post
Quote:
@kolakoski , if you made them in the x2 card creator it would be super quick to add the images on there for you in photoshop.
You trying to eliminate my job?!?!?!?! Huh? HUH?
Nah, I know photoshop very well, and its great for custom card templates. You just cant beat the convenience of the X2 Card creator for the Copy and paste from text. Photoshop is still the master for putting the images on the card afterwards though.

I have to disagree here. I use MSE with some personnal changes and the job is as simple as with X2 Card creator, but I don't even have to do more than cropping/clipping for transparent background to get directly the image into my card correctly. I admit that the result will be as perfect as the one made by x2CC font fidelity-wise, but for text layout and card quality it's as good, or better (the card blanks feels better un MSE IMO).

All-in-all, MCC still has a meaning of existence here.

Bunch of useful resources (army cards,
blanks, online databases & more..!)
French Forum's admin.
Old October 1st, 2019, 01:04 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanieLoche View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
@kolakoski , if you made them in the x2 card creator it would be super quick to add the images on there for you in photoshop.
You trying to eliminate my job?!?!?!?! Huh? HUH?
Nah, I know photoshop very well, and its great for custom card templates. You just cant beat the convenience of the X2 Card creator for the Copy and paste from text. Photoshop is still the master for putting the images on the card afterwards though.

I have to disagree here. I use MSE with some personnal changes and the job is as simple as with X2 Card creator, but I don't even have to do more than cropping/clipping for transparent background to get directly the image into my card correctly. I admit that the result will be as perfect as the one made by x2CC font fidelity-wise, but for text layout and card quality it's as good, or better (the card blanks feels better un MSE IMO).

All-in-all, MCC still has a meaning of existence here.
I agree this thread is still very useful. Im just saying that having the x2 card creator here for anyone to use makes it that much easier for people to take care of their card up to the point of having all text values done and only having to add pictures. I can whip stuff up in my photoshop templates pretty quick as well but if I only had to add a mini cutout pic with a little feathering at the bottom with the eraser tool and mock up a hit zone pic it would be even easier to help people. The x2 card creator is very simple to use.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old October 2nd, 2019, 01:05 AM

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

@kolakoski here are the updates!

Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Old October 2nd, 2019, 01:13 PM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun

Well met!

Thanks so much!

Sonic Sword should have 13 in the name? OK, but, to be consistent, interior reference to it should include 13 as well.

Thanks!

Old October 2nd, 2019, 01:43 PM

Missed that reference, but had it on the second reference.

I've tried to get in the habit of adding the d20 number to power names like these. Allows for the power level to be varied should you want to use it on a future design. If you would prefer, I can take it off this and the other cards.

Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Old October 2nd, 2019, 01:57 PM

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun

Well met!

Quote:
Missed that reference, but had it on the second reference.

I've tried to get in the habit of adding the d20 number to power names like these. Allows for the power level to be varied should you want to use it on a future design. If you would prefer, I can take it off this and the other cards.

No problem with d20 numbers. Thanks again!

Old October 4th, 2019, 10:55 AM

Well met!

Upon reflection, I've made some changes to these. Hope you can help . . .

SIRENIA

SIREN SONG
When an opponent's figure ends its movement within 4 spaces of Sirenia, roll a 20-sided die. On a roll of 13 or higher, that figure's turn immediately ends.

RANIA REYJYRE

ELVEN ARMOR
When rolling defense dice, if at least one shield is rolled, add one additional shield to whatever is rolled.

Old October 4th, 2019, 11:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kolakoski View Post
Well met!

Upon reflection, I've made some changes to these. Hope you can help . . .

SIRENIA

SIREN SONG
When an opponent's figure ends its movement within 4 spaces of Sirenia, roll a 20-sided die. On a roll of 13 or higher, that figure's turn immediately ends.

RANIA REYJYRE

ELVEN ARMOR
When rolling defense dice, if at least one shield is rolled, add one additional shield to whatever is rolled.

Here you go.

Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Old October 4th, 2019, 03:36 PM

Well met!

Hey Mac! Thanks so much! Hopefully these are the last changes - til after the 12th . . .

Old October 8th, 2019, 02:45 PM

Well met!

If you can . . .

Take out Siren Song 13, make her Undead and Terrifying and give her Life Drain.

Thanks! I'm pretty sure this is it . . .

Last edited by kolakoski; October 8th, 2019 at 03:04 PM.
Old October 8th, 2019, 04:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kolakoski View Post

Well met!

If you can . . .

Take out Siren Song 13, make her Undead and Terrifying and give her Life Drain.

Thanks! I'm pretty sure this is it . . .

No problem. I should be able to work on this (and your PM'd requests) this evening.

Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards