Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Heroscape Strategy Articles
Heroscape Strategy Articles Heroscape Strategy Articles with discussions. Including Order Markers, Units, Game Play, etc.

Notices

Old August 13th, 2017, 03:18 PM

zeekthefreak knows what's in an order marker zeekthefreak knows what's in an order marker
Strongest dragon

This thread is basically a comparison of the major dragons. It will be a scenario as in if it was a 1v1 between 2 dragons, thus base your choice on who would hypothetically win. If you want to actually test and play each dragon against the next. Your choices are:
Mimring
Charos
Braxas
Nilfheim
Othkurik
Moltenclaw
Zelrig

Post below which you would choose.
May the best dragon win

Sorry wyrmlings

Last edited by zeekthefreak; August 13th, 2017 at 06:17 PM.
Old August 13th, 2017, 03:36 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Strongest dragon

Charos over every other dragon. His defensive stats are the best, and none of the other dragons can attack him multiple times. Braxas is especially at risk, because she is subject to Counterstrike. Mimring would have the best chance, provided he can kite Charos. Moltenclaw too. But you can only kite for so long.

Edit: You forgot Zelrig.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old August 13th, 2017, 03:42 PM
Opps. He did it again.

Airborne Elite 5 is surprisingly tart

My personal favorite is Nilfheim. I think he would crush every dragon except Charos. All of the others have only 3 or 4 defense.
Old August 13th, 2017, 05:46 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

'Strongest dragon' and 'which dragon would beat the others in a fight' are two very different questions. To the second, it's obviously Charos. The first? Arguments could be made for Charos, Nilfheim, Zelrig or Braxas, IMO. Personally, I'd be inclined to say Braxas, because no one terrifies Unique Squads and kyrie like her, regular squads fear her almost as much as Nilfheim, and she doesn't have to worry about engagement while using her special while the others do.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old August 13th, 2017, 06:23 PM

zeekthefreak knows what's in an order marker zeekthefreak knows what's in an order marker

I would say that charos is mine. With 9 life he can easily face any of the dragodragons and win with a fair amount of healt. (Excluding Nilfheim) i find that 5 & 5 is better than 4 & 6 or 6 & 4 because it is more rounded, this also benefits his counterstrike and attack because he has enough defense to successfully counterstrike, and then on the other side he has 5 attack giving enough to pack a punch your opponent won't be laughing about.
Old August 13th, 2017, 11:06 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun

We're looking at this wrong: it's obviously Othkurik. Need I say more?
Old August 14th, 2017, 12:01 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

@Lazy Orang said it best to what im thinking. Most feared dragon has got to be braxas but a 1v1 dragon battle would go to charos. I hate fighting braxas. Shes melted so many of my sm/medium heroes.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old August 14th, 2017, 02:05 AM

darius23__14 knows what's in an order marker darius23__14 knows what's in an order marker

My wife and I once ended up dueling Nilfheim and Braxas which really helped me see more clearly the roles that they fill, Nilfheim being a solid all around hitter with his multi-attack option or his high single attack, while Braxas is more of a specialty striker. Which I guess is obvious but it was still neat to see how Dragon vs. Dragon it played out. Charos rarely ever makes it to the table, but maybe I will need to consider playing him more. Without the multi-attack I have a hard time figuring out what fun thematic army to place him in. I am curious if anybody has ever set Zelrig against any other dragons and how he would compare to Mimring?
Old August 14th, 2017, 08:18 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by darius23__14 View Post
Charos rarely ever makes it to the table, but maybe I will need to consider playing him more. Without the multi-attack I have a hard time figuring out what fun thematic army to place him in.
Charos + Greenscales = virtually unbeaten in my family.

Other than that, as long as you have something for range and multi-attacks, he makes a great melee juggernaut.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old August 14th, 2017, 09:54 AM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

4th Mass + Charos is one option for Ranged army that uses Charos... and hey look, Charos is Valiant.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old August 15th, 2017, 05:27 AM

Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun

I have seen Su-Bak-Na take out Charos several times. +1 for the unmentioned Bone Dragon!

Jugger

It's like football with swords or LARPing without the geeky stuff. In other words, it's awesomely perfect!
Old August 15th, 2017, 07:18 AM
Opps. He did it again.

Airborne Elite 5 is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai-Pan View Post
I have seen Su-Bak-Na take out Charos several times. +1 for the unmentioned Bone Dragon!
Su-Bak-Na is not a dragon. He is a Marro.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Heroscape Strategy Articles