Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Notices

Old June 7th, 2016, 11:47 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Season 24 - Gencon Prep - CONGRATS KEVINDOLA

Online Heroscape Season 24 - GenCon Main Event Prep

WINNERS REPORT GAMES HERE!
Spoiler Alert!

Games are played using the online Heroscape interface. Links to how-to-play videos below:
Spoiler Alert!
Using an online voice chat utility, such as Skype or Google Hangouts, improves the playing experience considerably.

2016 GenCon Main Event Prep
  • Each player brings one 600-point army with no more than 18 figures*. No VC, no Marvel.
  • During the regular season you will play the army you bring. However, the playoffs will be Reverse The Whip -- you play with the army your opponent brought for each round in the playoffs.
*An army can contain more than 18 figures, but only 18 figures may be placed on the battlefield each game. Airborne Elite and Rechets of Bogdan count toward these limits, as usual. Double-spaced figures only count as a single figure. Extra hexes will be provided for players using more than 24 hexes.

The regular season will last four weeks, with one game each week. After the regular season ends there will be a single elimination bracket for the top finishers.

Maps:
Spoiler Alert!

Event Details and Rules:
Spoiler Alert!

Players in the Event
  1. Black_Charos
  2. Chris Perkins
  3. CULLENFORCER
  4. Deroche
  5. dillerbocker
  6. dok
  7. Dysole
  8. elvenwizard9
  9. Eraguy816
  10. Heroscaper Guy
  11. kevindola
  12. MegaSilver
  13. NeedsNewDice
  14. Sir Heroscape
  15. Soundwarp SG-1
  16. Taeblewalker
  17. TheSparkleInYourWater
  18. vegies dad
  19. vegietarian18
  20. William099

Last edited by Dysole; August 18th, 2016 at 12:07 AM.
Old June 8th, 2016, 12:03 PM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Season 24 - Gencon Prep

Oh sweet count me in!

Customs here
Master Set IV/Assault in the Mournlands.
William099 is Lord of Blades...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old June 9th, 2016, 04:06 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Already submitted...so I should be counted in

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old June 9th, 2016, 10:26 AM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

How long do sign-ups run until (when does the season start)?
Old June 10th, 2016, 08:42 AM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

Submitted. Let's see if I can make it 3 in a row and 4 out of 5 OHS tournament victories.

600 points
18 figures
25 hexes

How does my 25th hex get placed? Organizers choice or mine? And if it's mine, are there any stipulations on hex placement?
Old June 10th, 2016, 08:44 AM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevindola View Post
Submitted. Let's see if I can make it 3 in a row and 4 out of 5 OHS tournament victories.

600 points
18 figures
25 hexes

How does my 25th hex get placed? Organizers choice or mine? And if it's mine, are there any stipulations on hex placement?
I've see it usually placed at the back of the startzone, or up to the opponent's discretion.
Old June 10th, 2016, 01:22 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Perkins View Post
How long do sign-ups run until (when does the season start)?
Good question, I would also like to know
Old June 10th, 2016, 02:20 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevindola View Post
I guess you're counting your double secret win in season 23.5?
Oh dok, don't think your fancy admin type post deletion powers can get you out of every snafu you make.

I can understand why you forgot about 2015 EOY though. As the #1 seed, you had as many victories in that tournament as those who weren't invited.
Old June 10th, 2016, 02:34 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Everywhere a Signup

I would guess signups would close a week from Sunday. I'll update the thread title when I get home tonight.

~Dysole, who knew she forgot something
Old June 16th, 2016, 10:55 PM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Season 24 - Gencon Prep SIGNUPS UNTIL June 19th!

Signed up! Glad to have another season up.
Old June 17th, 2016, 06:46 PM
Online HS Season 6 Champion

TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Everywhere a Signup

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
I would guess signups would close a week from Sunday. I'll update the thread title when I get home tonight.

Are signups ending this Sunday 19th?
Old June 18th, 2016, 01:12 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

Re: Everywhere a Signup

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSparkleInYourWater View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post

Are signups ending this Sunday 19th?
I'm not on the board of directors, but I would guess they will wait until some minimum amount of people sign up. They also may be waiting for a front page announcement which is typical of the Gencon prep event.

So I don't have an official answer for you, but i'm guessing a minimum 1 week push back is realistic.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events