Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Notices

Old October 24th, 2012, 08:13 AM
Last :-(

Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Smithy Winfred's C3G Strategy Guides

So I thought I would start a thread to collect all my current and future strategy guides. I'm trying to compile a comprehensive Strategy guide collection for all the current C3G units, If anyone is interested in writing strategy Guides, feel free to help out.

This the basic class rubric used for the guides that way I don't have to wright it in every guide
Spoiler Alert!

Abomination

Absorbing Man

Alfred Pennysworth

Hope you guys like them

Last edited by Smithy Winfred; October 24th, 2012 at 08:53 AM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy