Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports
Battle Reports Reports of your Heroscape Battles

Old January 20th, 2010, 12:28 AM

chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Valhallas Times - battle reports for the people

Hey everyone, alright I have been putting consideration into this project and I fianlly got the time to say yes. So let me lay it out for you. By the end of each week (friday) If you have an army you want to use but aren't quite sure about it, post it here! I will then conduct a battle report for the top 4 armies. the top 4 will be determined by who has recommended them be play tested the most. Even if you dont have any armies you want play tested vote for one that looks interesting! Although not posted yet I will put up a thread for all the battle reports to be posted in, you may reply to them, but please dont put requests in it. Put those here. Now you may be asking "how do I know chief can battle test right" Well its simple, trust me! I although not a high grade player am very competitive and very skilled in this game. I will be using constructed battle fields that require a player to address aspects such as engajment, range, LOS, and many more things THE ENTIRE GAME. Also each army will be given order markers not based off of what looks good but careful thought, reference to the various strategy articles we have here, and the "perfect move theory" Which I am working on an article for. This is a theory basically stating that in a play test game you deliberately place each order marker for each army so as to have the perfect round on either side. This will effectively increase the chance that a game turns out based on skill and luck, rather than just one or the other. As for "how does the army fair" I am going to refrence to many more of the articles of synergy and combat charts we have to draft the "perfect army" to face off against the army in testing. this way your armies really do get tested.

Now I do have restrictions. Each week I will do 4 armies. 2 500 to 60 armies and 2 400 to 500 armies. They need to be the same point value for each higher and lower point game. Meaning the higher point game can be 2 600 point armies. The other game could be 2 450 point armies. So I will let requester s talk among each other and decide on armies that they want to see play tested against. I hope this really kicks off because it will help many scpaers and help me play more and become a better player my self. So please begin requests and spread the word!
Old January 20th, 2010, 12:41 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth
Re: Valhallas Times - battle reports for the people

Here's a 485 point fight for you, chief.

210 4th Mass x3
140 KoW x2
30 Eldgrim TVC
105 Sir Gilbert
485, 22 hexes

vs.

225 10th Regiment x3
80 Raelin (RotV)
180 Major Q9
485, 15 hexes
Old January 20th, 2010, 12:54 PM

chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Alright well that two armies so far!
Old January 20th, 2010, 02:18 PM

Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

How about...
Braxas 210
Dwarves x 4 280
Migol 110
Darrak 60
Total 660 20 hexes

against

Spartacus 200
Crixus 90
Retarius 90
Cap Gladiators x 4 280
Total 660 15 hexes
Old January 20th, 2010, 03:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich10 View Post
How about...
Braxas 210
Dwarves x 4 280
Migol 110
Darrak 60
Total 660 20 hexes

against

Spartacus 200
Crixus 90
Retarius 90
Cap Gladiators x 4 280
Total 660 15 hexes
Alright, so we got two armies, need two or more. I like what I am seeing.
Old January 20th, 2010, 03:08 PM
The Guy That Thinks Runa is Good (and has actually won games with her)

killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death!

I'd like to see these armies tested. I don't really care against what - just kinda want a feel for how they did.

Thorgrim - 80
Krav Maga Agents - 180
Nakita Agents - 300
Laglor - 410
Feral Troll - 500

Acolarh - 110
Raelin - 190
Zetacron - 250
Warriors of Ashra x5 - 500
(I don't expect this one to do too well, but I might be pleasantly surprised)

Kaemon Awa - 120
Raelin - 200
Aubrien Archers x3 - 410
Deathreavers x2, 490
Isamu - 500

Like battle reports? Click Tourney Reports (New 10/21/2012 - Cutters / Brutes!)
KC's Maps
Click KC's Customs
Scaper of the Week #57
Old January 20th, 2010, 03:58 PM

Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I would like this one to go up against one of Killercactus squads

Ana
Raelin V1
Syvaris
Kaemon
Rats x2
Marcu
500 Points

A version of the Rana Pods that has been discussed in the Ana Kornikova threads.

"I wish my iPad would stop trying to autocorrect all the heroscape names for me."

Good Trades I have had.

Collection Guide for Recommended Quantities.
Old January 20th, 2010, 06:10 PM

Takanuva has disabled reputation

Marrden Hounds
Protectors of Ullar X2
Atlaga the Kyrie Warrior
Kelda the Kyrie Warrior
Isamu
Otonashi
Old January 21st, 2010, 06:01 PM

Bolo knows what's in an order marker Bolo knows what's in an order marker

SnipersX4 400
Realin 1.0 80
Zetacron 60

If a chicken and a 1/2, can lay an egg and a 1/2 in a day and a 1/2, how long would it take a grasshopper with one wooden leg to kick all the seeds out of a cucumber?
Old January 22nd, 2010, 04:35 PM

ellak96 knows what's in an order marker ellak96 knows what's in an order marker

2x Anubians
Khousumet
AE
2x rats
Old January 22nd, 2010, 04:41 PM

These will be my play tests for the weekend guys, remember if you support someone else, rather than all individuals it will be easier to pick the battles.

Thorgrim - 80
Krav Maga Agents - 180
Nakita Agents - 300
Laglor - 410
Feral Troll - 500

VS

Ana
Raelin V1
Syvaris
Kaemon
Rats x2
Marcu
500 Points

210 4th Mass x3
140 KoW x2
30 Eldgrim TVC
105 Sir Gilbert
485, 22 hexes

vs.

225 10th Regiment x3
80 Raelin (RotV)
180 Major Q9
485, 15 hexes
Old January 22nd, 2010, 05:19 PM

playa1 knows what's in an order marker playa1 knows what's in an order marker

I would like to see these movement bonus armies tested at some point:

Atlaga 90
Marcus 100
Einar Imp. x2 280
Roman Legionaires 50

The Einar Imp. would have a stealth flying movement of 7 with all of the bonuses. If you are careful not to get picked off by range on the way, this should be decent against a heavy squad army or a hero army.

520 points

Atlaga 90
Taelord 180
Minions x2 220
Zeticron 60

Of course Zeticron and the Minions can use a Taelord bonus (with 6 movement), but Atlaga would have a very high ranged attack as well as long as Tae-Tae could keep up.

550 points

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports