Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction
Fan Art & Fiction Graphic & Literary works bound only by the imagination

Old January 31st, 2019, 07:40 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: Horizon in Sight: Dan's Tale

Whatever you are comfortable with TGRF.
Old January 31st, 2019, 08:35 PM
He should definitely get that. (#4)

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

The fiction has been posted here (up to chapter three). The website is very basic and still under construction, but it gets the job done.

Feel free to comment either there or here. New chapters will be posted exclusively there.

~TGRF.
Old February 1st, 2019, 02:21 PM

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Chapter Four is now posted here!

Here's an excerpt:
Spoiler Alert!

~TGRF.
Old February 1st, 2019, 06:23 PM
Competitive Fan Fiction Champion & Grade A Meme CoNtributor

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

The other website looks suitable enough. I will continue to post my comments on this particular thread, however.

~TAF, who thinks the excerpts are a good idea

TAF was the Storyteller...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT

Old February 4th, 2019, 02:09 PM

To make up for lost time, Chapters 5, 6, & 7 are now posted. Chapter five can be found here.

An excerpt from somewhere within those three chapters:
Spoiler Alert!

~TGRF.
Old February 6th, 2019, 02:33 PM

Chapters 8 & 9 are now posted. Chapter 8 can be found here.

Remember comments/criticism/questions are welcomed and highly beneficial to me. I want to know what my readers are thinking.

~TGRF.
Old February 7th, 2019, 01:44 PM

Chapter ten can now be found here.

Come on, my readers. Give me something here. Good? Bad? Intriguing? Boring? Thought-out? Simplistic? Well done? Sloppy? I can't get better without input.

~TGRF.
Old February 7th, 2019, 05:58 PM
Competitive Fan Fiction Champion & Grade A Meme CoNtributor

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Sorry TGRF, I've been slipping behind on my reading. I'll edit in my thoughts when I catch up sooner or later though.

~TAF

TAF was the Storyteller...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT

Old February 8th, 2019, 02:50 PM

Chapter Eleven can now be found here!

Also, on the side menu, you can now see visual progress of my ongoing writing projects (widget hasn't been updated in 8 years and is still amazing).

~TGRF.
Old February 9th, 2019, 03:10 AM

hose knows what's in an order marker hose knows what's in an order marker hose knows what's in an order marker

I got a chance to catch up on the recent chapters today. I’m enjoying it, it’s definitely something that would keep me turning the pages. (If there were pages )
I will try to gather my thoughts and convey them in a way that makes sense at a later date. I’m only 3/4 awake and can’t quite get what I want to say to come out anywhere close to right. It keeps coming out jumbled and probably not helpful. I am enjoying it, and that satisfies one of your goals, I think.

good trades with rudyvalentine, crazytankster, and Jexik.
Old February 9th, 2019, 03:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hose View Post
I got a chance to catch up on the recent chapters today. I’m enjoying it, it’s definitely something that would keep me turning the pages. (If there were pages )
I will try to gather my thoughts and convey them in a way that makes sense at a later date. I’m only 3/4 awake and can’t quite get what I want to say to come out anywhere close to right. It keeps coming out jumbled and probably not helpful. I am enjoying it, and that satisfies one of your goals, I think.
Good to hear from you, hose. I look forward to your thoughts!

~TGRF, who can use both comments and criticism.
Old February 9th, 2019, 02:20 PM

Chapter Twelve - Anger is now posted here!

I've decided to stop doing the excerpts. Most chapters don't lend themselves well to them, and they usually spoil more than they prompt you to read. I might do one if there's a really good passage, but otherwise, I won't.

~TGRF.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction