Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Notices

Old November 6th, 2013, 03:36 PM

Glacier_Traverse Woo who?
Re: The Book of Azurite Warlord

Brilliant, thanks! I got this mini today and, oh my, it's awesome! Quite a bit fatter than I thought, too.
Old November 8th, 2013, 11:19 AM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun

Well met!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kolakoski View Post

On Wednesday, 11/6, the Gang of Four (at least 3 at Noon, all 4 by the late afternoon/early evening) will gather at chas' Game Palace for a day of 'Scape. The featured scenario is THE HILLS ARE ALIVE! A Halloween Heroscape Scenario, devised by chas, to ensure that he is on the winning side for a change.

Spoiler Alert!

Having just sent my check off to nyys, I'll be fielding

150 Cathars x 2
150 Romans x 3
145 Azure Warlord
100 Marcus
550, 22 spaces

[This will undoubtedly be one of the first appearances of the Azure Warlord (post-release) in a game.]

while Sherman will be fielding

Spoiler Alert!
Spoiler Alert!

Of course, the usual Battle Report, with pictures, will be forthcoming!
Here it is!
Old November 8th, 2013, 11:49 PM
Search and Rescue Expert

Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glacier_Traverse View Post
Is he on a regular base or a Deathwalker one? My guess is the latter?
Yeah, he's on a DW base, but he should fit on a regular.
I'm not sure he will, actually ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Vasel
And I've seen some people on the Internet seem to have a problem with mixing this with the rest of the game, which makes no sense to me, because, I mean, you already are having knights fight robots, how is throwing Spider-Man into the mix that big of a deal?
You should not read this blog.

Why I Left the C3V
Old November 9th, 2013, 12:01 AM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xotli View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glacier_Traverse View Post
Is he on a regular base or a Deathwalker one? My guess is the latter?
Yeah, he's on a DW base, but he should fit on a regular.
I'm not sure he will, actually ...
Well, I'm keeping him on his current base, so I'm all good anyway. ^_^
Old November 10th, 2013, 02:29 AM

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

I went 5-3 at our local tourney, in which we did Rolling Rumble. 480 pts and 16 figure limit.

My build:
Venoc Warlord
Azurite Warlord
Armoc Vipers x3
Isamu
Otonashi

Azurite Warlord is an absolute beast. I played him extremely aggressively and absolutely loved it. He was up in the face of almost everyone's main figure. Only thing that stopped him as 2 Q9s; one behind a rat screen (that I was hacking apart anyway until right near the end) and another when Azur whiffed twice in a row with 7 attack dice on the Q9. O_O Azzy did have trouble against Mok too, but managed to cause 3 wounds.

Azur decimated the likes of 2 Tor-Kul-Nas, Charos, Raelin, and Incendiborgs. Venoc Warlod backed by remaining Armocs did a great job cleaning up afterwards, as those armies fell fell apart once the main force was gone.

Two of the losses were close, the third one wasn't (since it was where Azzy whifffed twice).

Still, it was an absolutely amazing and terrifying sight to see Azur tear through the enemy's tanks. He was like the USA tanks against the Iraq's tanks in the Gulf Wars; fast, deadly, and unstoppable. It was a deadly beautiful thing to watch.

The Viper King is pleased.
Old November 13th, 2013, 01:06 AM
Search and Rescue Expert

Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Srsly?

That base is stupidly large. 3rd worst bases of HS-sized figures, after Dreamblade and Sabretooth. But, hey, if it's working for ya ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Vasel
And I've seen some people on the Internet seem to have a problem with mixing this with the rest of the game, which makes no sense to me, because, I mean, you already are having knights fight robots, how is throwing Spider-Man into the mix that big of a deal?
You should not read this blog.

Why I Left the C3V
Old November 13th, 2013, 02:55 AM
Online HS Seasons 3 and 7 Champion

Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
I went 5-3 at our local tourney, in which we did Rolling Rumble. 480 pts and 16 figure limit.
Seeing this build I don't think this Warlord will bring back Armocs on the competitive scene.

With Romans it's very scary tho. He helps a lot against most of their counters.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver
He was like the USA tanks against the Iraq's tanks in the Gulf Wars; fast, deadly, and unstoppable. It was a deadly beautiful thing to watch.
O.o

'Murica

Real war is not really a beautifull thing to watch in my opinion...
But everyone have his own tastes I guess...

Old November 13th, 2013, 09:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foudzing View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver
He was like the USA tanks against the Iraq's tanks in the Gulf Wars; fast, deadly, and unstoppable. It was a deadly beautiful thing to watch.
O.o

'Murica

Real war is not really a beautifull thing to watch in my opinion...
But everyone have his own tastes I guess...
It was a special I watched on History Channel about how US adapted Rommel's tank tactics from WWII and put them to use against the Iraqis. It was cool to watch Azzy follow the same pattern.

Azzy does make the Armocs stronger though.

Last edited by MegaSilver; November 13th, 2013 at 09:48 AM.
Old November 13th, 2013, 09:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xotli View Post
Quote:
Srsly?

That base is stupidly large. 3rd worst bases of HS-sized figures, after Dreamblade and Sabretooth. But, hey, if it's working for ya ...
I'm lazy. I may change it at some point.
Old November 19th, 2013, 03:00 PM

ScapeRaider knows what's in an order marker ScapeRaider knows what's in an order marker ScapeRaider knows what's in an order marker

so does q9 actually beat him, or was it just bad luck?

ScapeRaider is currently the only Marro Warrior...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT
Old November 19th, 2013, 04:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScapeRaider View Post
so does q9 actually beat him, or was it just bad luck?
Bad luck on my part, Azzy took took 2 wounds to himself, and them wouldn't roll defense. Armocs swarmed him like crazy and actually did a wound, but it was just a slow death...
Old December 19th, 2013, 08:56 AM
Sleeps with Monkeys

Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness

you can never have enough snakes so that is awesome, GO Ullar! I still am not a fan of the damage your self guys, but I can see it as an over extend and that makes sense.

Heroscape - The Game I Have Waited My Whole Life For!
GenCon - a must for any true Scaper!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs