Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Arena of the Planeswalkers: MtG > AotP News > Sightings and Sales

Notices

Old July 5th, 2016, 04:54 PM

Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth
Innistrad in stock and shipping at CSI

I ordered the new Innistrad core set from Cool Stuff Inc last week and got shipping confirmation. It should be here in a day or two.

http://www.coolstuffinc.com/p/229205
Old July 8th, 2016, 09:01 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Innistrad in stock and shipping at CSI

In stock on Amazon, got mine in 2 days with prime, Almost done uploading all the cards in the Books of Section.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old July 17th, 2016, 04:16 PM

Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun

Is amazon shipping already? It says in stock Aug 1 and shipping expected arrival on the 4th or so.

Jugger

It's like football with swords or LARPing without the geeky stuff. In other words, it's awesomely perfect!
Old July 17th, 2016, 04:39 PM

Kajoq rolls all skulls baby! Kajoq rolls all skulls baby! Kajoq rolls all skulls baby! Kajoq rolls all skulls baby! Kajoq rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai-Pan View Post
Is amazon shipping already? It says in stock Aug 1 and shipping expected arrival on the 4th or so.
There was an initial batch of Amazon Prime shipped ones that are now gone, All that is left is an amazon seller way overcharging (49.99 vs the 29.99 MSRP)

I'd wait a bit until another batch shows up on amazon
Old July 18th, 2016, 12:30 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Yeah, I got mine via amazon prime a couple of weeks ago. soon as I got the heads up, I was on it.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old July 18th, 2016, 04:05 AM

Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kajoq View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai-Pan View Post
There was an initial batch of Amazon Prime shipped ones that are now gone, All that is left is an amazon seller way overcharging (49.99 vs the 29.99 MSRP)

I'd wait a bit until another batch shows up on amazon
Ah okay. That was my primary problem with ordering via Amazon. Coolstuffinc. has it for 30 dollars, but the shipping for fast is expensive. Amazon might have it for faster and less with prime, but the base price is so expensive.

Jugger

It's like football with swords or LARPing without the geeky stuff. In other words, it's awesomely perfect!
Old August 1st, 2016, 05:37 PM

WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby! WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby! WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby! WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby!

Found mine at Booksamillion weeks ago. All painted now.

Loves all Scape

Still hasn't taken his Christmas decorations down.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Arena of the Planeswalkers: MtG > AotP News > Sightings and Sales