Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library > C3G Maps & Scenarios

Old May 28th, 2010, 06:04 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
FANTASTIC FORCES UNITE CAMPAIGN

C3G MARVEL FANTASTIC FOUR MASTER SET
FANTASTIC FORCES UNITE

Campaign Game Rules:

Spoiler Alert!

CHAPTER 1: BATTLE AT THE BAXTER BUILDING

CHAPTER 2: SUBTERRANEAN SUBTERFUGE

CHAPTER 3: DOOM'S DECEPTION

CHAPTER 4: THROUGH THE LOOKING GLASS

CHAPTER 5: COSMIC INVASION

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • N/A

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • N/A
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Last edited by SirGalahad; October 16th, 2012 at 03:09 AM.
Old May 28th, 2010, 06:26 AM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Fan 4 Scenarios - Brainstorming Phase

I was thinking 5 maps with one scenario for each map, and do even more of a Campaign style this time.
  • Fantastic 4 Head Quarters building
  • Latverian Castle
  • Subterranea
  • Negative Zone
  • Possibly use my Statue of Liberty map
I think it would be cool if there were a campaign rule that allows you to revive one Hero during the campaign, and also, you can choose to draft She-Hulk or any other Adventurer for any one scenario after the first one, because the first scenario would be Puppet Master and She-Hulk under his control, attacking the Fan 4 at their base.
Old May 28th, 2010, 12:03 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Maps:

Baxter Building
Latveria (Castle)
Subterranea
Negative Zone
possibly one where they're shrunk to molecular size
Whatever Namor's world is called (Atlantis? Atlantea?)
A streets of New York one would be cool (I wish we had a hot dog vendor)
Maybe one in outerspace against the Skrulls?

I'd want to see it as a campaign as well. Maybe finally bring the X-Men forking paths type of campaign to fruition?

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old May 28th, 2010, 12:33 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

You guys pretty much have it covered for me at least, great ideas

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old June 14th, 2010, 06:56 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
I was thinking 5 maps with one scenario for each map, and do even more of a Campaign style this time.
  • Fantastic 4 Head Quarters building
  • Latverian Castle
  • Subterranea
  • Negative Zone
  • Possibly use my Statue of Liberty map
I think it would be cool if there were a campaign rule that allows you to revive one Hero during the campaign, and also, you can choose to draft She-Hulk or any other Adventurer for any one scenario after the first one, because the first scenario would be Puppet Master and She-Hulk under his control, attacking the Fan 4 at their base.
I am thinking a map where only the top two or three floors of the Baxter Building were there would be cool. Definately have it be something where the FF are attacked at their base. I think the Statue of Liberty would be really cool for a She-Hulk controlled map. She should be able to attack the Statue and destroy it, so its a race against the clock. If its just She-Hulk and Puppet Master perhaps start each round with an additional Hero. So Choose your first FF member for round 1, then add an aditional one for Round 2 and so on until you have all four there. Then they return to Baxter Building to recover after battle (which allows you to again choose any four) Have them attacked by Skrulls and SuperSkrull, which they respond to. Next they try to figure out who is behind it. I think they go to Doom's Castle assuming its him, where they fight Doom and Doombots; OR they go after MoleMan in subterranea, where they fight Moleman and Moloids. Next they bark up opposite tree branch. (If they fought Doom first, they go after Moleman; if they chose Moleman they go after Doom now.) After defeating, they find out that Times Square is under attack. Where we find Puppet Master working with Annihilus. He is behind everything. Namor is controlled by Puppet Master, but can be freed (we have to figure out how to do this) and is accompanied by Either Doom or Moleman and Moloids (depending on who they chose to fight first) and Super-Skrull. Should be quite a battle!

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

RIP George Perez
Old June 14th, 2010, 07:29 PM

I think there are probably some great city and cave maps pre-existing in the Books of that you can use for a lot of this.

Old June 14th, 2010, 08:36 PM

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

I do have a Statue of Liberty map that is sound and ready. It was originally created for the X-Men.
Old June 15th, 2010, 11:02 AM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Statue of Liberty would be cool to use.

I like Spidey's thoughts on FF going to Subterranea to battle Moleman and Moloids. In fact, I remember a comic where Thing left the FF and went to stay with Moleman in Subterrania because he felt more at home with other "monsters". He was depressed after Johnny asked him to be his best man at his wedding to Alicia (I believe that was part of this anyway). So FF went to get him and stop Moleman from using this new machine of his that was going to do something terrible to the surface. I can dig it up and research further. But anyway, the FF had to fight their way past some monsters to get down to see Thing, then they were captured and Thing wasn't helping them as he was liking the way Moleman was treating him and felt comfortable there. Eventually the FF convinced Thing that the big machine Moleman was using was going to destroy the surface world, so Thing helped rest of FF stop it.

Last edited by Hahma; June 15th, 2010 at 11:51 AM.
Old June 15th, 2010, 01:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
Statue of Liberty would be cool to use.

I like Spidey's thoughts on FF going to Subterranea to battle Moleman and Moloids. In fact, I remember a comic where Thing left the FF and went to stay with Moleman in Subterrania because he felt more at home with other "monsters". He was depressed after Johnny asked him to be his best man at his wedding to Alicia (I believe that was part of this anyway). So FF went to get him and stop Moleman from using this new machine of his that was going to do something terrible to the surface. I can dig it up and research further. But anyway, the FF had to fight their way past some monsters to get down to see Thing, then they were captured and Thing wasn't helping them as he was liking the way Moleman was treating him and felt comfortable there. Eventually the FF convinced Thing that the big machine Moleman was using was going to destroy the surface world, so Thing helped rest of FF stop it.
I love that angle, and I think that is something worth considering working into our campaign.
Old June 15th, 2010, 03:05 PM
Prickly Cactus

Thanks Griff.

I think it would be pretty cool to have a scenario where Reed, Johnny and Sue arrive outside the cave entrance and have to fight some monsters (could be a Troll, Earth Elementals and/or some other DnD stuff) then once past the cave entrance they continue fighting their way to become adjacent to the Thing and at least one of them has to stay adjacent to him for at least 1 round or something. Meanwhile Moleman and Moloids attack Reed, Sue and Johnny and eventually by d20 roll or start of a certain round, the Thing can help out and they can all battle their way to a glyph or something that can act as a destructible object and they would have to destroy the DO by a certain number of rounds.

Or something along those lines anyway.

Old June 16th, 2010, 12:18 AM

Maybe Reed has to get adjacent to him and roll a certain D20 roll to free him from some sort of mind control device Mole Man has him under? (Or ... just to talk him into things).

Old September 6th, 2010, 05:47 PM

Subterranea scenario brainstorms:

Mole Man and the Moloids are awesome, but once Mole Man dies or if too many Moloids die they start falling apart quick. You're not going to want to have 1,000 points worth of Moloids on the battlefield at once to match the Fan Four and even if they have Namor on their side, the Fan Four still need some significant handicaps to make this work, in my opinion.
Some ideas about ways you could accomplish this:

1) Give Mole Man and his Moloids as many shadow tiles as possible to work with. Mole Man ignores attacks on 10+ rolls and Moloids roll 4 defense on Shadow Tiles.

2) Special power: ENDLESS CAVERNS After revealing an Order Marker on Mole Man, Player 2 may place up to 4 previously destroyed Moloids in his start zone.

This way, as long as Mole Man is around, he can keep calling in back up. You wouldn't necessarily have to start the scenario with more than 15-20 Moloids if you could keep calling more back in.

3) Use the Destructible Battlements. OK, so the moloids and Mole Man don't have super strength, so this would actually help Thing and Mr. Fantastic a bit, but I think if they were used like Griffin wanted to use Battlements in an Arkham Asylum scenario, they could help a lot. Trap Mr. Fantastic, Human Torch, and Thing on single raised hexes across the map from each other, surrounded by destructible Battlements and don't let them move from that spot until they're no longer adjacent to any Battlements (whether from throwing them or destroying them).

4) I know there's been talk of Sue starting over in a corner with Namor and having him keep her away from her team - it's a good idea and one that will make the scenario work better.

5) Use any applicable glyphs from the set to bolster Mole Man and co. Not sure which would fit well yet. I'm really hoping - on a side note - that Dr. Doom starts his scenario equipped with the Latverian Life Spell.

6) When in doubt, add civilians. If the Fan Four are tasked with doing some protection for some civilians, or rescuing them from Mole Man's hordes, that can really help balance things.

Just some thoughts! Mole Man and co are cool, but they're not going to be a 1,000 point army any time soon. Heck, a 300 point Mole Man and Moloid army takes up 21 spaces already!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library > C3G Maps & Scenarios