Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Arena of the Planeswalkers: MtG > AotP Blender
AotP Blender A place to discuss AotP customs and ways to integrate Heroscape with AotP.

Notices

Old September 10th, 2016, 04:57 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Talking deleted

deleted

Last edited by TREX; August 2nd, 2021 at 05:43 AM.
Old September 10th, 2016, 05:00 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Heroscape/AOTP Mixed Play Rules:TREX Edition

@quozl , I went ahead and made that fix you asked for in the other thread, and added a little candy to it as well. Hope you guys enjoy.
EDIT: I'm adding a PDF to the OP as well right now.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old September 10th, 2016, 10:23 PM

keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
@quozl , I went ahead and made that fix you asked for in the other thread, and added a little candy to it as well. Hope you guys enjoy.
EDIT: I'm adding a PDF to the OP as well right now.
Looks awesome TREX! I still haven’t had a chance to try the blended game but I’ll get to it eventually.

Great trades with Onacara, Gypsy, SirGalahad, elltrain, generalgina, Concord, Just_a_Bill, LongHeroscaper, janus19390, and the very generous obfuscatedhippo.
Old September 11th, 2016, 08:18 AM

igelkott is surprisingly tart

Just curious why you don't just use the AOTP rules for when you can cast spells? If you did, then the sentence would be: Each turn, you may play 3 spell cards before moving or after attacking.
Old September 11th, 2016, 10:09 AM
"like" happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by igelkott View Post
Just curious why you don't just use the AOTP rules for when you can cast spells? If you did, then the sentence would be: Each turn, you may play 3 spell cards before moving or after attacking.
That seems like a great adjustment. It basically says the same thing, simplified. I'll see about updating it when I get home.

Old January 13th, 2017, 01:33 AM
"like" happy

@The B.I.V. here it is

Old January 13th, 2017, 12:30 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by The B.I.V. View Post
Quote:
I have an updated version of the reference card. @IshMEL , I think a hero healing a squad figure with multiple lives would be fine, as they are somewhat like heroes and have wound markers that can be added or taken away. I don't think it would need to be put in a FAQ or reference though. I added a few more little things for good measure, tell me what you guys think.
Basically, your planeswalker acts as an order marker hub for all your aotp units. I also made this version more pretty or prettier.
Is this the most up-to-date version of this card? If so, I noticed a problem. This says you can summon before or after moving with your Planeswalker. The AotP rules clearly state that you summon before you move, not after. Being able to move and then summon would give AotP figs a huge advantage over standard HS figs...
@TREX - Both the card above and the card in this OP still have "before or after moving" under summoning, when I agree is should only be before.

Also, under Magic, is should be "before moving or after attacking" as the rules say you cannot do during or between the two phases.

But thanks anyway for this, as with the modifications above, this is the rules I play with.
Old January 13th, 2017, 07:37 PM

Targanth rolls all skulls baby! Targanth rolls all skulls baby! Targanth rolls all skulls baby! Targanth rolls all skulls baby!

The revised card is very attractive with the background art, but my eyesight is not good enough to read the text on the updated card. The black letters over some of the colors wipe out the text for me. I'd appreciate it if you kept both versions of the card available when you finish updating it.
Old January 13th, 2017, 08:07 PM
"like" happy

When i get a moment i may be able to adjust the text to be more visible with the added adjustments. I myself have not had aotp on the table for quite sometime even with x2 sets of every expansion. I am glad that some of you are finding it useful. I may adjust it on the computer tonight as i will add on some hi res card scans for fellow scapers as well.

Old January 13th, 2017, 09:16 PM
"like" happy

Alright guys, I squeezed in some time for photoshop, after hearing your ideas and suggestions have came up with an updated version both here and in the OP.

Old January 13th, 2017, 09:24 PM
"like" happy

@keglo , @igelkott sorry for the long wait, @lefton4ya @Targanth , and @The B.I.V. the new updated pdf is in the OP as well. I split the difference for you Targanth. I dulled down the graphics a little to allow better visual on the text but did not do away with them completely because it is more appealing. For the other changes are on there as well thanks to all you guys catching those improvements to be had. Enjoy. I hope to get it back on my table as well.

Old January 13th, 2017, 10:41 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Librarian

wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Alright guys, I squeezed in some time for photoshop, after hearing your ideas and suggestions have came up with an updated version both here and in the OP.
It looks like the "after attacking" was left off the Spell card. It actually looks like the word wrap failed.

Other than that, Awesome Card! I think this is still the easiest way to combine the two games with the least amount of fuss.

wriggz's custom Figures, Terrain and Glyphs

Go Back   Heroscapers > Arena of the Planeswalkers: MtG > AotP Blender