Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > ScapeCon
ScapeCon Forum for events related to Scapecon

Notices

Old April 7th, 2021, 06:07 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth
Re: Announcing CoVCon: July 29th-August 1st

I got Power Rangers miniatures game! (Power Rangers: Heroes of the Grid). Enough for a dozen or so people to play...
Old April 7th, 2021, 06:24 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

I was literally on my way to post that @Deroche could be put down as a maybe. In fact, I'm pretty sure it was my reminder that made him post anyway. Ugh, the worst part is if we both end up coming (I'm a strong maybe) and there's a Team Event, I'm going to be stuck with him...

Anyway... I've always wanted to try PitchCar. Loopin' Chewie is always a good time, and I can add +3 to that player count.

Heroscape-wise, maybe I'll dig up my Left4Scape rules and design a couple maps... And question for the organizers: will there be VC-inclusive events?

If there are any games in my collection anyone's interested in, I'd be happy to bring something. I'd love to do a Marvel Champions campaign, Formula D season with up to 10 players, big Codenames session, duel some folks in the 2-player games, etc, etc.

I suppose I should also bring any game prototypes I'm working on...

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old April 7th, 2021, 08:15 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun

I’m definitely in on PitchCar and Marvel Champions (haven’t played either, really want to try both). It’d be awesome to have you guys there!!

As for VC... no spoilers, but I really think people will be happy with the event schedule. Read that as you will.
Old April 7th, 2021, 09:24 PM
Sleeps with Monkeys

Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness

pitchcar is awesome, if there is room to keep a board set up so people can play between games or whenever, that would rock
Have a table of games like that a few Klanks set up - and some other dexterity games that are quick ( not that a 24 person game would be quick )

Heroscape - The Game I Have Waited My Whole Life For!
GenCon - a must for any true Scaper!
Old April 7th, 2021, 09:54 PM
Huge Fanboy

Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hendal View Post
Hendal will be there, God Willing, do you need people a day early to set up, Sign me up, why not. As always I will help supply prizes and snacks, and have the tub of figures for people to use.
Tim, Tim, TIMMY! is coming?! Count me in.

Depending on how many are coming and planning n staying at the Hotel I might be able to work a deal for the Drury Inn on the N side of town

GAME OVER Moon Pie!
Old April 7th, 2021, 10:13 PM
Sleeps with Monkeys

Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Hahns in the house!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK I have my friend Teacher Matt ready to go, so I would want a room for just 2 of us, not sure how that fits into it. I am reaching out to some other friends, but he was the best bet of them.

Old April 8th, 2021, 09:53 AM

Earl_of_Sandwich rolls all skulls baby! Earl_of_Sandwich rolls all skulls baby! Earl_of_Sandwich rolls all skulls baby! Earl_of_Sandwich rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Announcing CoVCon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
You definitely want to tag my buddies @JohnnyFrisbee and @Earl_of_Sandwich in there, too. I don't know who else would come from my local crew, but those guys might be interested. They might even want to bring some of their buddies.
Sick! Count Johnny and I as locked in. See you there @Dad_Scaper ? And thanks Mike for organizing this!
Old April 8th, 2021, 09:54 AM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Announcing CoVCon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Earl_of_Sandwich View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
You definitely want to tag my buddies @JohnnyFrisbee and @Earl_of_Sandwich in there, too. I don't know who else would come from my local crew, but those guys might be interested. They might even want to bring some of their buddies.
Sick! Count Johnny and I as locked in. See you there @Dad_Scaper ? And thanks Mike for organizing this!
Awesome, I’ll add you guys to the list!!
Old April 8th, 2021, 10:24 AM
Sleeps with Monkeys

Ok, as a salesman my mind is racing. I have starting designing 4 or 5 games over the years, never finished, but really looking into it as a salesman, I thought Conventions are where the real money is, but being in CR it never seemed possible to really do it right. But this my friends could grow into something really special, and I am guessing really big. HS and this community is that amazing. Think of it as making $ for the HS community, to send prizes out on NHSD, to cover this wonderful webpage, maybe even pay the people running it something or more if they make $ on it ( can not be much I am sure), and so many other things ( imagine buying a 3D printer and having someone making all the rare figures for everyone ( in duplicates even ).
If we can have extra tables set up for other board games, then it is just not a HS convention, and we are all Geek gamers with lots of different favorite games we want to get to the table. Even if GC comes back next year, this will be worth doing, just maybe change the date so it is not near GC, so then there would be 2 places to play HS all day long. I am not sure how big the ball room is, but bigger I think is always better. But I am sure most of us have great gamer friends that we love to game with , but they are not scapers, so they may not want to come, but if others games and tourneys are going -- They Will Come ( field of dreams ). I am not saying this year, well kinda, but it is something to keep in mind.

1. I think we need our own special thread under events. like GC or NHSD. It will centralize everything, and people can start threads about different games, and we can brain storm on how to really make it more special then I can tell it will already be.

2, this isn't GC, and we can model it after that but lets think HS. I would love to finally see a 1,000 pt. tourney so we can use all those amazing high cost leaders out there, give us extra time, we are not on a schedule to sell tickets for GC, and make it max. 400 or 500 pts limit on squads. so it doesn't take to long and no one shows up with all MM ( or add max. of 3 squads of one type, and still a point limit of 4 or 500 ).

3. With our own thread under events, people can make a thread about their favortie game and say a time they want to play and how many people are needed, to see if they can make it happen.

ok, enough for now
Game On' ( in my best Garth voice )

just my random thoughts about this.

Last edited by Hendal; April 8th, 2021 at 10:43 AM.
Old April 8th, 2021, 10:26 AM
Sleeps with Monkeys

Hendal will want an option for a suite or a deluxe room , I hope that is part of the negations, and will be an option.

I may have a 3rd coming, will need more time.

Old April 8th, 2021, 10:30 AM
Sleeps with Monkeys

Talking Re: Announcing CoVCon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OEAO View Post
Tags for just some of the people I'd love to see come out:
@Hendal @Deroche @BiggaBullfrog @boromir96 @knight_of_scape @kevindola @sir_heroscape @Chill @Evantage @MegaSilver @TREX @Viideosayg @Flash_19 @NecroBlade @the_orange_mailman @sir_dendrik @Mr_Chompy @capsocrates @lefton4ya @WOOKIE @vminer @rym @R˙chean @Tornado @Clarissimus @Jexik @Astroking112

...among countless others.
Did I really make the top of the list, man I gotta write home to mom about that, she is going to be so proud of me.

Old April 8th, 2021, 10:38 AM
Sleeps with Monkeys

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Orange Mailman View Post
Thank you. Checking in and will look into this.
whoop whoop, hoping it works out, would love to get in late nights games of marvel, wait or day games for that matter, and I promise not to kidnap any of your figures.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > ScapeCon