Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old April 14th, 2020, 09:33 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Public Design Workshop

240 would be cool, cause then he would be an even pairing with Monica at 160. Send her out first, then have Forson follow up with the more powerful second wave.

I think Power Gloves fit really well here. He worked with Wizard, so you could just say he lifted Wittman's schematics at some point. They're ultimately cuttable though.
Old April 14th, 2020, 09:41 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

A.I.M. Agents (x10) (700), Scientist Supreme (x2) (300).

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 14th, 2020, 09:45 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

That’s a nice army.
Old April 14th, 2020, 09:46 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

About 8 figures too many for a standard 24 hex start zone, though.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 14th, 2020, 09:47 PM

Just swap out four sets of A.I.M. for Mandarin.

Old April 17th, 2020, 01:44 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:

NAME = TASKMASTER
SECRET IDENTITY = TONY MASTERS

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = MERCENARY
PERSONALITY = CALCULATING?

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 5

MOVE = 6
RANGE = 6
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 3

POINTS = ???

PARA-MILITARY TRAINER
At the start of the game, you may choose for Taskmaster to have the Class of Agent or Terrorist instead of what is listed on this card. You may then choose an Agent, Mercenary, or Terrorist Army Card you control that shares a Class with Taskmaster. For the entire game, add 1 to that Army Card's Move number.

PHOTOREFLEXIVE SKILLS SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 1+. Attack 5+.
Before attacking, you may subtract X from the Attack number of this special attack and choose one of the following effects;
  • Subtract X from the Defense number of any figure defending against this special attack.
  • After attacking with this special attack, move Taskmaster up to X spaces. Taskmaster will not take any leaving engagement attacks.
  • After attacking with this special attack, Taskmaster may attack X additional times, rolling the same number of attack dice as the first attack.

PHOTOREFLEXIVE DEFENSE
When Taskmaster defends against a non-adjacent attack, one shield will block all damage. When Taskmaster defends against an adjacent attack, roll one additional die for each skull rolled by the attacking figure.
Do we need another Taskmaster this soon? Nope. Am I even a particularly big fan of the character? Nope! But I ended up reading Spencer's run on Secret Avengers to absorb more Scientist Supreme knowledge and here we are.

Not too much to say about the guy, he's just intended to be able to slot into a few different factions and help your mooks be more competent. Having to start their turns adjacent to him should hopefully keep him up in the fray, which feels correct.

Last edited by MrNobody; January 7th, 2021 at 06:53 PM.
Old April 17th, 2020, 04:03 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Interesting write-up. I dig having a Taskmaster that can do some training stuff, since that's always what I associate him with, though I tend to associate him with a: having already trained people pre-battle (so like a permanent boost to someone) and b: working with unique heroes. Never read that that Secret Avengers run though.

Really dig the special attack, but it seems like it's missing a reason for the plus in the Range section? Like is it supposed to have a trade Attack for Range option or something?

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old April 17th, 2020, 04:32 AM
Just A Head

You don't have to read that Secret Avengers run, it was kinda bad. Not really any big character moments for the guy, although he does use TESS-One a fair bit, which is way more interesting than actually being a well-written character.

I was leaning more towards boosting the commons, just cause I do feel like I've seen him training some of the standard guys before. We could do something more like the On Deck Fight Coach unit we have though, where he picks a single Unique Hero and boosts them.

I can dig the training lasting the whole game and not being reliant on adjacency. If it lasts even after he dies, that means there's no real reason to keep him sitting in the back. I would imagine a way smaller boost makes sense then, though. Maybe something like;
Quote:
PARA-MILITARY TRAINER
At the start of the game, you may choose for Taskmaster to have the Class of Agent or Terrorist instead of what is listed on this card. You may then choose an Agent, Mercenary, or Terrorist Army Card you control that shares a Class with Taskmaster. For the entire game, add 1 to that Army Card's Move number.
Boost can be changed obviously, but I feel like that strikes a nice balance where it still is most beneficial for the rank and file, but can be used on individual characters.

The + on range is a gaff. Originally had a range option there, but it didn't feel good/worth it, so I just gave him a ranged normal. Wouldn't be a Nobody draft without at least one glaring mistake.
Old April 17th, 2020, 12:23 PM

Really digging that Taskmaster write up.

Old April 18th, 2020, 03:36 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

NAME = DEATH

SECRET IDENTITY = ZANE

SPECIES = INCARNATION / ENTITY
UNIQUENESS = EVENT HERO
CLASS = REAPER / INCARNATION
PERSONALITY = RELUCTANT

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 2-3

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 3
DEFENSE = 8

POINTS = ???

ON A PALE HORSE
Start the game with the Mortis vehicle destructible object in your start zone and the Glyphs of Death's Cloak, Death's Shoes and Death's Scythe on this card. Glyphs on this card cannot be removed by any means.

REAPER OF SOULS
When a figure is destroyed that is not an Android or Construct, before removing the figure, place Death on an empty space adjacent to the destroyed figure and remove the destroyed figure from the game.

KILL DEATH, BECOME DEATH
If Death is destroyed by an opponent's figure, remove all markers from this card, destroy the opponent's figure and replace it with Death, and give control of Death to the player whose figure was destroyed.
------------------------------------------------

GLYPH OF DEATH'S CLOAK
This figure cannot be targeted for an attack or any special power by a figure that is not adjacent to this figure. If this figure would receive one or more wounds, ignore one of those wounds.

GLYPH OF DEATH'S SHOES
This figure does not have to stop when entering a water or lava space. This figure does not take damage from lava fields or lava tiles. This figure never takes leaving engagement attacks.

GLYPH OF DEATH'S SCYTHE
Figures defending against an adjacent normal attack from this figure, may not roll defense dice.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

NAME = MORTIS
DESIGNATION = VEHICLE DESTRUCTIBLE OBJECT

COVER = PARTIAL
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE
OCCUPANCY = 1
SIZE/HEIGHT = LARGE 4 (DOUBLE-BASED)

LIFE = 13
MOVE = 13
DEFENSE = 13
POINTS = ---

DEATH'S STEED
Only Death may occupy this vehicle. Before taking a turn with Death, you may place Mortis adjacent to Death and then place Death on this card but must move Mortis on Death's turn. Mortis never takes leaving engagement attacks. After moving Mortis, you must place Death on a space adjacent to Mortis. Mortis cannot be moved or destroyed by any special power on any other card.

FLYING
Spoiler Alert!
Old April 18th, 2020, 03:40 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Huh. Read those books in high school (some of em, anyway). Didn't realize there were comics.

Too fuzzy on the theme stuff to comment on most of that. Intended that the glyphs stay on his card even when he gets destroyed, so that they transfer to the new owner?
Old April 18th, 2020, 03:48 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Exactly! When you become Death you get all his stuff.
Technically you would still be you but I am not sure how that translates to a mixed comic universe. Some characters would be unstoppable as Death.

I was surprised when I stumbled on the comics myself. I read the books long ago and there were rumors of a movie. This one and the one about Satan were my favorites.
Long time Piers Anthony fan, going back to the Xanth novels.

He has this really cool series that takes a group of humans from caveman years and takes them through time, usually during historic events and then into the future.
One of the stories takes place during WWII and is the same battle as the movie Enemy at the Gates. The movie is pretty much exactly how I saw it in my mind's eye when I read the book. It was surreal and very cool. Love that movie.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy